TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

That a girl dione. I bet you have a really nice time. Well back to work today. Feels like I've not been off at all!!
Hope everone has a good day xoxox

Hi Guys,

How is everyone today?? Haven't had a chance to properly read the posts but I will do in a bit!

Dione, You have done brilliantly and you will continue to do well so don't beat yourself up... we are only Human, not perfect!!!

I've had a pretty crap day today... and have eaten crap today as I always do when I get stressed out!! Have been to the Dr's with my 2 boys this morning as they both have really really bad colds & Ryan my 3 1/2 year old has had a nasty cough for as long as I can remember and it just seems to get worse when he's a bit poorly. But after spending quite a bit of time at the Dr's she's diagnosed him as having asthma!! He's quite little for his age too as he's never been a great eater so always seems to suffer more than his peers with illness. He was born with a cleft lip and had 2 operations when he was 12 weeks old... he just always seems to come down with things and I worry more about him healthwise than I do my 20month old. Sorry for the waffle, but was wondering if any of you have any experience/knowledge of Child Asthma??

Thanks

xxx

Well guys I STS this week which isn't to bad after Tuesday, I was honestly expecting a gain. I've had a good chat with my CDC and we've put my binge (which is completely out of character for me) down to me not being in control of a personal thing that went on that day (you don't want to know!). Basically she thinks because I wasn't in control of that I took control of the one thing I could, food!
How is everyone else doing today? Baby was it not your weigh in today too?
ELAY I'm asthmatic if that helps at all, anything you want to know ask away and I'll see if I can help hun.;)
Dione how's it going sweetie? You're so close don't go giving up now we all know you can get there. Why don't you go down to the shops and pick out an outfit you'd like so when you hit that target in a couple of weeks you can buy it as a reward??
Are you feeling any better Glitter???

Elay my DS1 used to get tons of chest infections, and was said to be "borderline asthmatic" (I know!) at 2, but my Dr said they are reluctant to diagnose it in little 'uns, and lo and behold, he grew out of his asthmatic tendancies before he went to school, so it may only be temporary.
Kelly well done on STS hun, pretty good, considering!
Dione I think you've made the right decision. Bet you'll have a lovely evening :D

many apologies ladies. i tried 3 times yesterday to post nd i kept being kicked of the site. i think that they may be putting forum controls on the computer at work :(
i had WI last night and i've lost 3lbs. not bad really as i wasn't expecting much after last weeks loss. because i did 810 the other week i dont have to do it now for week 13 so i'm still on ss (yeah!)
hows everyone else doing today?

hip hip hooray i can post again :)

Well done Baby hun thats a great result this week!;)

I still need result from ELAY and Glitter please (need to know by Sunday midday at the lastest please peoples!;)).

How's everyone else getting on today?

Hey ho girlies you all ok tonight? I'm not enjoying 1000, well I like the food but not that I don't feel in control like on SS. Don't think I can stay on it TBH, and I can't do 810 - yuk! Not really sure I have many CD options left. 1200 will make my losses negligible, I'm definitely going to have to reconsider my diet over the next few days :(

thanks kel..
oh vicki i'm sorry your not enjoying your 1000 week. dont give up, stick it out an talk to your CDC about it. she may have some good ideas to help you with your funk.
xoxox

Good morning ladies ((Waving))

How are we all this morning? Its very foggy and cold here so ive had to put the heating on. Looks like summer is definately over :(

Well i have had a lovely weekind and decided i was off plan. As i mentioned during the week, a member of my staff lft to have a baby so we went out for a thai meal. It was a really lovely evening and i must admit i really enjoyed not having to worry about what i ate and what i didnt. Yesterday was my nephews 1st birthday so we had a BBQ. Admittidly i was sick :jelous: i felt very bloated.

I do not feel guilty at all. I planned this weekend off and i think it was exactly what i neeeded. I was so down with the whole diet thing and started becoming obsessed and scared of food which was really worrying me.

With everyones help on here i have realised that it is ok to make mistakes or have some time out. Its not the endof the world. As long as you are capable of getting back on track its fine!!! So i am back to SS today and Monday so i am able to lose what i have gained this weekend and im ready for my WI on Tuesday (prob stay the same) :)

Remember (as my CDC told me) when trying to maintain, its all about being 80% good, 80 % of the time :) :) :)

Baby: Well done on your 3lb loss hun that is fantastic :)

Viki: Sorry to hear you are struglling hun. What is it you done like on 810 hun? Could you not alternate 810 & 1000? (not sure if your allowed)

Morning Dione
Glad you have had a good couple of days off plan. I have been so peed off with the diet (I wanna go back to SS!) that I binged yesterday. My first bad day. I had a biiiigggggg pizza and a biiiiiggggg bar of choccy and I felt ill to the point of severe stomach cramps after. My body just didn't like it at all! Shows what I was doing to my body pre diet! I am going to take my own advice though and dust myself off and move on. I've decided I'm going to do my own version of 1000 - I just dont like the meal choices on 810 or 1000. I am going back to 2 CD a day and make it up to 1000 calories with other lean meat, veg and fruit. I'm sure that I will still lose weight on it (or hopefully STS this week!) but if it means I don't fall off the wagon totally then that works for me! :D

good thinking babe

i really do think we need those days that re start our metabolism. Also we are human and shouldnt look at treats as a bad thing if done in moderation. I think that when we are close to goal you are going to have those odd days of not sticking to plan but its all about moderation. As long as we dont go back to old habits of eating crap 7 days a week then what the hell!! we are going to get to goal, we r am going to be slim and we will have the odd treat and i mean odd lol

It will be in moderation and we have achieved so much so far xxxx

Very insperational Dione, i think you've got the right mind set for maintenence when your ready for it.
Well its official there s a key stroke programme been put on the computer at work. My boss is monitoring it. silly sod left the report on screen so i've seen it. :( so MM's at work is no more. I however am gonna keep my head down for a few weeks and see if anything is said. I showed his daughter the website (she's on SW) so i may be safe (fingers crossed).
I'm making a promise right now to log on in the mornings (V.Early) and every night, where possible i will check our thread from my phone at lunch time.(cross my heart and hope to die, stick a needle in my eye)

Vicki i think you should do what feels best for you hun. My CDC said you can substitute within reason any way. (i have a pork addiction and on my 810 week used the internet to calculate the chicken :lean pork ratio, i then had pork for every meal hee hee hee)

Kel- how have we done this week?????

Sorry Kelly I havn't felt great so havn't been on mm recently but as I said in a post during the week didn't get weighed cause I was ill!
On the plus side feeling loads better now!
Hope everyone else is ok? :) xx

Glad your feeling better glitter xoxox

hi girls, sorry ive not been around much.
been kinda hectic in this last week.
toilet still proving to be a problem but i think ive seen a small itsy bitsy improvement :eek:.
ive been having small amounts of chicken and cheese all week in the hope it will help.
i go for weigh in tomorrow a day early (usually on a tuesday) so fingers crossed.
baby, well done on ur 3lbs hun, thats awesome,
dione, im loving ur new outlook, very positive.
vicki, im so sorry ur not liking the 1000 plan. as we are all aware ss is very hard to get used to so logic says that when we have to move on from that and starting to eat more again it will also be difficult to adjust.... but u will get there and when u do im sure u will be enjoying every meal.
glitter, so sorry ur not well hun. rest well and get well soon.
kelly and elay....... hiding in the rafters again? lol

how did we do this week Kel? xx hope everyone is ok xxx

Back