TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Ta dione. I'm tucked up in bed watching die hard 4.0 (one of my comfort films) just waiting for tomorrow to arrive xoxox

Well I'm in a slightly better mood today. Still feeling pants but hey ho. I'm gonna make a special effort to be bouncy like a tigger!!!
Good luck today everyone xoxox

Good Morning Guys,

Well i had WI and gained 2lb. Im ok with it though. As i said i had a planned weekend off and really enjoyed myself, besides its all about learning how to deal with maintenance and learning what are the right foods to eat so im happy. My only regret was i didnt drink enough water but ive learnt my lesson on that and will move on. Spoke to CDC and i am so positive and no i am capable of getting on track and getting to goal.

I am H>A>P>P>Y!!!! :)

I will not be defeated :) :) :)

Well done Dione and Baby - great attitudes you both have today! I'm dreading my WI after my fall from grace at the weekend, expecting a 4lb gain but I'm not going to update my sig with it, I'll just get depressed - thats the last time I think we should accept a short term weight loss challenge girls, its been the undoing of us this last couple of weeks :rolleyes:

Vikki,

Dont look at it as a negative hun. Look on the positive side hun, you have learnt by your mistakes and are prepared to move on and go back on track :) xxxxx

Fair play dione. I've got to pull my hat off to you for your positive mental attitude.

Tigger impression is on hyperspeed.
Xoxox

Hi guys...

We all seem to be having a pretty rough time at the moment!! Time for us to turn it around I think!!! I am much more positive today, think it's been spurred on by actually looking in the mirror and seeing exactly where the extra weight I've put on has gone.... before I never used to notice it, but it's amazing how clearly I can see the areas that have bloated out!! I have been to the Gym this morning and did a 40 minute run and am off to the Gym tonight too.... to do the same!! I am going to burn this fat away.

Dione, I love how positive you are at the mo.... it's brilliant!! :)

Hope everyone is doing okay? Kel, Vikki, Glitter, Baby, Cheryl!!

xxxx

hi ev1,
sorry everyone seems to be having a hard time of it but its good to see some refreshing attitudes emerging :).
well last night was different....
after worrying all day about how i was going to ever manage to 'go' , i sat for hours researching castor oil, epsom salts, etc etc and was all set for my doctors appointment tomorrow to ask for fleet ( very hardcore remedy).
by 5pm yesterday i was not only suffering from serious tummy cramps (possibly from the high dose of milk of magnesia the night before) but i was feeling REALLY really depressed and about ready to throw the towel in.
so i decided i was going to try one last thing.
i was going to eat the one thing i know is a real danger zone for me BUT would definately trigger my IBS in the opposite direction........... home made, deep fat fried chips with beans (and a piece of turkey for that protein goodness :p).
and so thats what i had.
it was , i think a brave move because not only would it knock me out of ketosis BUT it meant caving into a food that is already one of my biggest weaknesses. could i be trusted to eat one smallish portion of chips and not want everyone elses?
hell yes i managed. i couldnt finish what i had.
i was left with crippling tummy ache and feeling very sick all night (2 positive signs of IBS in its process).
went to bed feeling lousy... woke feeling just as bad BUT after an hour i found myself paying a visit, then 30 minutes later making a return visit.
ive now spent most of the day visiting the toilet and although my stomach feels like its turning inside out right now at least im feeling like its worked (somewhat :eek:)
ive had to stay indoors as a result but i had nowhere to go today anyway. lol.
this morning showed a 4lb gain :eek: but i know that was water and with all the toilet trips so far it has already dropped by 3lbs:D.
not exactly sure where i go from here but definately feeling better right now

Congrats cheryl. At last you have some relief at last.
I'm still springing around today but I don't thinks its working to get me out of my rut.
On a plus side ( really struggling to find one).... I've got monday off work. OMG what ever will I do with myself?
Xoxox

sorry ur struggling baby.
wow ur thinking of monday on tuesday. lol.
have a soothing evening baby, relax and chill (not easy with children i know) get an early night , maybe read a book or watch die hard 4.0 again. lol
really hope ur spirit's lifted soon.

Hi all
Well sorry to scupper the WIs this week ladies but I've put on 3lbs. Its totally expected and my own fault, but on the plus side it was yummy! AND I've been 100% yesterday and today so I'm pleased with that. My own version of 1000 seems to be working ok so far x

Hi everyone!
Totally agree with everyone, think we are all needing a lift in sprits! I've been much more positive with my cd this week trying to get back on track!
Fingers crossed for my wi tomorrow!
I ordered a winter coat and it arrived today! It's my inspiration coat :) its a size 12 just a bit too tight at the mo, but WILL fit when I reach my goal! Its hanging up for me to see all the time to keep me motivated!
Cheryl... bet you feel loads better now! Hope it wont effect you again!
Vikki.... dont worry bout it, your on 1000 plan its gonna take your body a while to get used to carbs again! xx

No probs vicki. Glad your back on track now xoxox

ooooo glitter a new coat.........................whats it like?

Well ladies I think I've figured out what's wrong with us. Dark mornings and dark afternoons. We all need a bit of warmth and sun. I was talkin with my BFF last night and she feels ruff too. No motivation to diet just wants to snuggle up in blankets on the sofa and munch chocolate (trust me. Very out of character for her. She is a party hard kind of girl).
The weather up here is dark and damp which makes everyone grumpy.

So today I pledge to bring a little sunshine to everyone I meet. Everyone will get a smile, even the stranger in the street. After all you use up more calories with a smile then a frown (honest) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) (one for everyone on the team.)

Catch you all later and good luck! Xoxox

Thanks baby you've certainly brightened my day. Also the scales have been kind to me this morning, looks like another lb off already so only 2lb left of the dreaded gain :D
Happy days

Good morning Ladies.....

Thank you for the smile Baby :)

I am getting back on track now... 98% day yesterday and so far 100% day today!! Gym Yesterday and have just got back from there this morning... so I am going to do this!!!!!! WI tomorrow which I am absolutely dreading.

How is everyone else doing today?

Cheryl, you feeling better now? I know what IBS is like as suffered terribly with it before CD! How is your Daughter in Law getting on?

Kel, you feeling better too?

Glitter, What's your new coat... great idea!

Baby, how are you getting on today?

Vikki, glad that the lbs are coming off.. just hope I can do as well as you in shifting my recent Naughtiness xx

xxx

When your smiling the whole world smiles with you!!!!!
I'm having a good day today. I'm sat at the computer sending out my referral letters. My boss thinks I'm really working hard now the computer has an internet log. Little does he know I'm sneaking on MM on my phone (oh how I laugh at him hee hee hee)
I'm sooooo naughty sometimes I can't contain myself LOL

Well struggling with my water a little have been since my funk started but I'm making a special effort today, then I can hide in the loo all afternoon LOL

Xoxox

Where are all the ladies today?

Back