TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Need to spice up my goal list. Any suggestions ladies?
Thinking of adding:
Getting an overweight BMI
Getting a healthy BMI

Come on ladies I need some fun ones!!

Hi Guys....

Hope everyone is having a good day so far?

I've been to the gym this morning and did a fairly easy work out as TOTM arrived this morning and she is being a real Bit*h, I feel so grim, cramps from hell and bloated etc!!

But on another note, I had my WI a day early (as my son is in a little play at pre-school tomorrow when I normally get Weighed)....... so the result was... 2lb loss! Not bad.. would have liked to have got rid of the whole 3lb I put on, but I can't be too fussy!!

Am really excited as we are taking my 3 1/2 year old to the cinema for the first time tomorrow afternoon to see Toy Story 3D. He absolutely loves the film and has got Woody & Buzz toys,, so I know he'll really enjoy it (so am I!!)

Baby, I can only think of slightly raunchy goals like Be Stocking Suspender Sexy..?

Anyway, hope everyone has a good day!! xx

Need to spice up my goal list. Any suggestions ladies?
Thinking of adding:
Getting an overweight BMI
Getting a healthy BMI

Come on ladies I need some fun ones!!

OK Baby how about.......
getting complimented on my weight loss
getting called thin
getting called skinny

My 6yo said in all innocence yesterday that i was thin, and it nearly made me cry, I was so chuffed. I think it was because you know kids tell it like they see it! Makes me realise why I had em :rotflmao:

Had my dreaded WI this morning and after my naughty week put on 1lb, which is not bad considering!! Luckily I'm back on track and focused on my goal again! SS here I come!!
Well done on ur fab losses Vikki and elay!! :)
Sorry baby can't think of any atm.....will try and come up with some for you!! :)

Thanks Glitter, sounds like you've done quite well with the damage limitation! Well done for getting straight back on the horse ;)

ditto glitter. it could have been sooooo much worse, so well done xoxox
thought of another goal:
buy a new pair of miss sixty jeans (OH not impressed when he saw the price tag)
What do you think?

i know but its the satisfaction of trying them on in the shop and screaming the place down when they fit!!!!!! i have an old pair from a few years ago. i can get my butt in them but they're still a little snug but give me 2-3 weeks and they'll be pefect.

i know but its the satisfaction of trying them on in the shop and screaming the place down when they fit!!!!!! i have an old pair from a few years ago. i can get my butt in them but they're still a little snug but give me 2-3 weeks and they'll be pefect.
Go and try them on in the shop, scream the place down when they fit, then smile with satisfaction as you leave knowing you can now buy them on Ebay at half the price and they'll fit when they arrive!;)

Go and try them on in the shop, scream the place down when they fit, then smile with satisfaction as you leave knowing you can now buy them on Ebay at half the price and they'll fit when they arrive!;)

:rotflmao: lol. i like your thinking kel:doh: i reallyshould have thought of that :doh:.
well i'm checking in early this morning. Got WI at 6pm tonight so ubber vibes wanted ladies. i know i've been 100% this week so i'm pretty sure its a loss, but really like a big loss today to keep my spririts up. its coming up close to my holiday at half term and i know i need to work up the plans a little before to limit the holiday damage. it would be nice to be 13st 7lb before i go :character00180:

Well i really should get my butt out of ed and ready for work. good luck today ladies. i'll chec in when i can xoxox

I've got my weigh in tonight as well so I'll send you lb melting vibes if you send some right back hun!;)
I didn't get officially weighed last week as I missed my weigh in because I had to take my cat to the vets (only evening surgery they do is a Thursday), but on my scales I'd put on 2lbs!:eek: Well according to my scales this morning it's been a very good week this week with my Va Va Voom and it's looking like 7lbs!:D I know as I didn't get weighed last week it will show as 5lbs (or so I hope as I'm not sure how much my CDCs scales differ to mine) but 5lbs is still brilliant to me!:D

Have a great day peoples!:)

Good Morning Everyone!!!

Hope you are all up and in a bright positive mood for the day ahead!

Lots of Good Luck for your WI Baby & Kelly, fingers crossed it's what you hope it is!!

Am going to be seriously guzzling the water this week as need a big loss this week as OH and I are out next weekend for our Anniversary, we are off to see Wicked in London and staying in a gorgeous 4 star hotel in the westend. So really want to be looking the best I possibly can! Would like to lose 5/6lb if poss? What do you think, managable with me going to the gym 4 times??

Anyway, busy day today. Got to drop son off at pre-school, come home do housework and ironing (JOY!!) then picking son up, driving into town (over an hour away as I live in the middle of the countryside), dropping youngest son off at my parents and then taking other son to cinema, really looking forward to it.

Anyway, must be off... need to put some make up on to hide the bags!!

xx

~~~ sending those fat melting vibes right over kel. Good luck. Got everything crossed for you xoxox

Elay I am so not your friend right now. I'm green with envy. I really want to see wicked. I read the book a few years ago and truly believe the wicked witch of the west (www) was just misunderstood!!!!

Well I struggling with keto cold today sat in surgery, thermal undies on (tres sexy not) and a blanket wrapped round my shoulders. Its all worth it. Just think of all the calories I'm burning with shivering!!!

Good luck for WI's tonight, I am sending out the vibes...........................
Its a good week for us girls after last weeks *ahem* blips I can feel it :cool:

Kel I'm sorry big hugs hun. At least the gain is off now. :).

I'm sorry to say I lost 4lbs (and I WI in jeans). I could be at my holiday mini goal on time (yay me).

Went to a lovely dental course last night. Lots of really scrummy food on offer and I was very good. The rep from the company running the course is about to start CD so ironically I felt even more angelic for not eating and promoting the CD diet. I did make my dentist eat extra and tell me what it tasted like (eatting by proxy LOL) couldn't get him to eat the doughnuts !!! He doesn't do cakes!!! What kind of man is he ???

Back