TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Thanks so much for all your support, both of you (and also those who are not here at the moment of course) I definitely couldn't have done it without your support :gen126:
Saying that hang on I'm not there yet!!! We can still have the group hug but I'll reserve my self praise until I get to target :)

I would like to start by saying a BUG thank you to Kelly for listening to my moans and to Viki for giving me your mobile. You have both really helped me.

Well done on WI Vikki that is wicked. OMG biggest loser thats wicked however i wish that was still the case.

Even though i am Feeling a lot better now that the antibiotics have kicked in, CDC and Dr told me i had to come off plan for a week until i am 100% normal health. Unfortunately i fell off of the wagon BIG time. :( :( :( Didnt have WI yesterday as was ashamed and didnt have the money to buy more shakes(stupid i know). CDC is off on holiday for 2 weeks so as i only have a few shakes left i have to do my own 1000 plan :(
Today i had 1 shake for breakfast, slim a soup and 2 slices brown bread for lunch and smoked haddock fillet with 1 celery for dinner. I have had 3 litres of water so far and still gluggin. Do you think thats ok or am i having too much?

Im really worried :(

hi ladies.
i know my lack of presence was hardly noticed but thought i would explain.
i have been off plan for the last 10 days due to having the flu and throat infection.
Unfortunately thats nothing compared to whats happening now. i have got coccydynia (swelling around the bottom of my spine) which is causing me constant agony right now. i am on maximum pain meds and its not helping a jot. as u can imagine it has got me down.
however, i started back on plan today.
weighed myself this morning and its looking like ive gained 5lbs in the last 10 days :cry:. now have to try to get that off again as quickly as possible.
glad to see everyone else appears to be well.
well done on the losses.

I noticed you weren't here Cheryl don't think for a second you weren't missed hun!:hug99:
I'm so sorry you've been going through a bad time recently it's sounds awful!:hug99:
Well I for one am glad you're back and it sounds like you're pretty focused on getting back on track with the diet, good for you!;)
If you need to talk about anything, or just to have a moan because of your back you know we're here for you hun and we're all ears and hugs!:hug99:

We certainly HAVE missed you Cheryl - its nice to see you back. Its not been easy for you this past month or so and huge credit to you for getting back onto it! That 5lbs will fly off once you've been on SS a few days :D

Well done on your 2lbs glitter thats all in the right direction

Dione that sounds ok to me. Cant say I like the sound of your dinner though it sounds like a punishment to me:eek:. Seriously though just try and make healthy choices and keep track of your calories - you wont go far wrong:)

My god!:eek: I've just been having a look at some of the other teams thread and they all seem to be having a bad time of it at the moment when it comes to keeping teams members.
Don't know why people bother joining teams when they don't even seem to realise what they're here for in the first place, most don't even know about the weekly challenge (which we kick butt at getting our results in by the way!:flirt2:).
I feel for the other team leaders I really do....So I'm just taking a second to thank you all for being such a lovely team and making my job as a leader like a hobby for me at the moment (except you all keep losing more than me which just isn't fair!:p). I know exactly how the other team leaders feel as I had the same problem a few moths back and nearly gave up until you guys came along...Thank you guys I really love my team, you're all fabulous!:grouphugg:

God if I weren't SS'ing you'd swear I was drunk being this mushy! LOL:p;)

thank you so much kelly and vikki for your very kind words.
kelly, if u had a problem with team members a few 'moths' back i suggest u use butterflies instead. lol.
i will try not to moan on about my back too much. not fair to bring u guys down with me.
problem is i have chronic osteo arthritus in my knees , ankles, wrists and upper spine (mid back) so lower back problem is the last thing i needed. waiting for appointment for cortisone injection in tail bone now and also ultrasound pulse therapy. i really hope they help as the pain is out of control right now. knees mean i cant walk around much and coccydynia hurts mostly when sitting down even though i am sitting on a donut cushion..... i cant win :sigh:.
but at least i am feeling focused with the diet. every cloud and all that :p

Good morning ladies!

Cheryl sounds like it is doing you good to have something positive to focus on. Whilst I can't begin to understand how it must be for you having to deal with all these issues I think you are doing amazingly well for sticking to the diet through this! If you can do it now, any other time will be a breeze!

And Kelly your such a lovely team leader, thank you for the hugs and kind words. I'm glad I joined this group. Will I have to leave when I hit target? Cos if I will it may be a good excuse to start pigging out again :8855:

Will I have to leave when I hit target? Cos if I will it may be a good excuse to start pigging out again :8855:
Of course you don't have to leave hun but what would have to happen is we start including Cheryls weigh ins each week instead of your and you can take her place...does that make sense???:)

Well I had my weigh in tonight and I'm please to say I've lost the 3lbs I managed to gain last week when I was off plan for hubbies B'day!:D

Where is ELAY and Baby this week?

Well done on your 3lb loss kelly!!
Sorry to hear bout your back pain cheryl! Must be painful!
Have been thinking WHERE IS EVERYONE this week?

Need to pick everyones brains!!
I've got about a stone to get to goal, but frustrated bout little weight losses, so could take a lot longer than planned!!
My cdc has had the idea to do 4weeks ss then 810 then back down to help my metabolisim, I think this is a good idea!
Now i'm closer to my goal do you think i should start exercising more? Would it help my losses cause i'd be burning more calories? I Obviously wont over do it *chuckles!* As if i could!! :)
My other idea was to go up the plans then try and lose the last stone or so with sw or ww? But I know it would take me a lot longer and would think after cd i would put on rather than lose!! I dont know how much their calorie intake for each day is??
Thoughts please everyone! xx

What is you plan to maintain your weight hun? If your plan involves upping your exercise then by all means go for it exercise wise.
If exercise isn't genuinely in your long term plan then I would go with the 4 week then 1 plan that your CDC has set out (that's the old school way of doing CD anyway).
What way do you have more faith in?

Well done on your loss Kelly - 3lbs is great, see I told you it would come straight off! Thanks for letting me stay - although don't think I will be hitting target as soon as I would hope :rolleyes:

Glitter I agree - go for the 4 then 1 if you are going to maintain doing calorie counting. I personally am planning on maintaining using SWs Extra Easy plan, as I have done this before, I love the food and although it is difficult to lose too much on it (for me anyway!) it is perfect for maintenance!
Everyone is different, just do what you think will be best for you (as usual Kelly got it right!)
WW or SW will be ok for maintaining, and as long as you follow the plan, once you get your head round it there is no way you will put on weight on it!

Thanks for your thoughts ladies!
I txt my cdc today 2 ask her bout exercising more, but she said i may go into "starvation" mode cause i'm not on enough calories? She said I could try it out for this week and see what happens! So thats what i'll do as from tomorrow go gently at the gym a few times before wi on weds!
I really dont know what I want to do, would love to say yes going to exercise a lot more but need to motivate myself to do it! Dont really want to calorie count for the rest of my life! :)
Think I just want to get to goal now as its taking a lot longer than I thought it would! On average through out this diet i've worked out i've only lost 2/3lbs a week! I'm nearly on my 4th month of cd! I should be at goal now!! Just getting frustrated!! xx

Hi Everyone, Just a quickieto let you know I am still about.

Sorry not been about this week, had a really really crappy week... will explain later. Hope everyone is okay, will read posts properly tomorrow! Had WI yesterday, was really chuffed... lost 6lb!!!! Only good thing about this week.

Will catch up properly tomorrow.

Lots of love to everyone xx

hello ladies,

prompted by kelly's message last night i feel i have a huge appologie to make to you all. I have not been able to get back on plan this week. I feel ashamed and a complete faliure to let you down and moreso myself. I did however face up to it on thursday night and see my CDC........6lbs on. No excuses, i have felt like crap, but i'm the one that ate like a pig.
i have had a little cry and recieved some big hugs of OH. i have talked things through with my CDC. I have been proactive and booked an appointment for the day i get back from my holiday so i can have a proper fresh start and push for christmas. I have got the dress out of my wardrobe, that i intend to wear for my christmas doo. I have tried it on and it goes nowhere near me, so it WILL FIT for christmas.

I completely understand if you want me to withdraw from the team. I will leave it in your hands.

Back