TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Ok guys just to let you know that as it stands we can't enter the challenge this week as we don't have enough results!
What's going on guys?:( If you've had a bad week that's fine, I know I have as I've come off plan for my daughters birthday, we're here to help but we can help if you don't say!
I refuse to let this team go down hill again so come on guys let us know what's going on!

Rant over....for now!

Hey Kel I lost a measly 1lb hun. Sorry if I didn't post it :eek:

Hi everyone,

Welcome Cheryl as a fully fledged team member!!

didn't get weighed this week as still have to stay away from people as contagious...ish!!

As can't get back on CD 100% till monday when I've finished my tablets... but really looking forward to it actually, has really given me the motivation to get properly back on track!

Hope everyone else is doing okay?

xx

Ok 2 of the team members haven't posted at all this week. It's really not on, especially as someone like ELAY has been bothered to post even though she's been really ill (hope you're feeling better now hun! ;)). Thank you to all the team members that have posted this week and sorry to Cheryl that you're first official week on the team is being blotted by this.
As I've always said unless they have posted by tomorrow morning then they will lose their places on the team as I'm afraid they are not contributing towards the team which is unfair to the ones that are!
I'm a very supportive team leader but I will crack down when needed (like now!) as this diet being the way it is the team can't try to keep other people afloat as well as themselves and it's not fair to expect them too!
I also don't like having to tell Irene that we can't enter the weekly challenge because we don't have enough results.
I'm feeling really let down this week and I really hope that I don't have to replace anyone as we've all worked really well together for a long time now.
Come on guys help me to help you, please!!!:(

Last edited:
Well ladies i'm currently driving down the M25 (well OH is) on our way home from fright fest 2009. i've completly had my fill of theme parks for this year.
I had typed out messages for everyone but keep losing my connection and posts in this bad weather (and OH's poor driving skills doesn't make it any easier).
I will just say i'm back with a good head and want to finish this journey

Kll just caught your last post. Sorry i've been on hols and struggling to get online. Consider my bottom officially spanked:(
Hugs and kisses to everyone xoxox

Some cheerful news for everyone today!!
My friends wife was tken in to hospital yesterday for inducing. Any minute now a little boy will be making an apperance.
I tell you, you go away for a few days and everything happens!!!

Well I said I was back. Its like the floodgates have opened!!!

Did anyone catch the farce that was x-factor last night!!

Has jaime afro sellotaped his left leg to his belt or is he just not capable of standing up when he sings. No wonder he hadn't made it at his age. He has become a one trick pony. The rest were pants. With the exception of ollie who I think is the dark horse of the competition. Even john and edward were an acceptable piece of entertainment compared to danyels cry for sympathy. A little harsh you may think but it was pants. I think simon has made a mistake he should have put danny through (from rivals) at least he had a public following and is consistant!!

Well results show tonight will be interesting!!!

Xoxox

Well we're skirting round birmingham!!! Can't wait to get home
Xoxox

52 miles to home. Soddin sat nav didn't tell us about the traffic jam until we were in it!!!
I'm telling you I'm making up for lost time LOL!!!

lol welcome back baby, are u home yet?
i hate travelling.
i agree with you with regards to x factor. i fact, i struggled to keep watching it to be honest.
jedward still annoy the arse off me though. they make me cringe.
i dont think anybody 'shone' last night, it was all very cabaret.
danyl went wayyyy over the top with toning his over confidence down, obviously went for the 'frightened rabbit in headlights' look but ended up with more of a ' manic depressive' look.
think tonight will be a close call.

Ah thanks Irene, we know shes a star our Kel!
Well Im going for Lloyd to go, he was duff although I think he is too cute! I hope its Daniel and Cheryl and Baby your comments were totally right!
(I'm not watching it till after Come Dine with me so dont tell me!)

Hiya, how is everyone getting on??

Still feeling rough, but getting there thankfully!!

What a farce X-factor is at the mo... those stupid boys should have gone!

Obviously, last week and a bit I have been off plan, even though I still stuck to about 1000-1200 kcal... easy when in hosp as the food was grim!! But looking forward to getting back to SS. Not sure whether I should do a few days of 810 or SS+ before going to SS (just because I've been ill), what do you think??

Kelly, you've been doing a fab job... so don't let it get you down xx

Glad your feeling better elay. Deffo do a few extra days 810 after you finish your meds, help clear your system and recover.

Vicki I'm sorry but I'm posting the result

'Cough, cough, splutter splutter I've got a sore throat' Lloyd got a stay of exercution. Stupid simon cowell should have played the game. It could have been his only chance to get rid of the blond ironing board! I sware he got less rythem than a toadstool!!! Mind you the girld were stupid last week. They had a chance to get rid of danyal and they didn't take it coz they're scared of simon (and loosing their jobs)

I'm so fed up of it but still can't stop myself watching. I feel so sorry for joe. I never remember him or his performances. Sorry cheryl but john and edward could be around for a while. Its too early for louie to have no act, they are growing on me (like mould) but growing on me. On a final not I hate that welsh tart lucy. Can not stick her. I have no idea why?? Ok rant over.

We got home about 3 (after a nip into hobbycraft and logan embarrasing me by saying very loudly, that girl looks like the gay murder from hollyoaks, and yes you guesse right ladies, she turned round and it was lydia from hollyoaks, logan was well starstruck).
Mommy was waiting at home to give the boys lots of cuddles. She'd even made dinner (sorry think of it as my last supper) the down side came when logan presented me with his homework book. 'Research a tudor king or queen after Henry VIII and present it in a factual way". Oh and have a tudor costume ready for assembly on friday morning!!! is this for real!!! So I instead of starting my new cross stich I've spent the last 6 hours cutting up bed linen and making a tunic and knicker's alla blackadder. Will have to get fabric dye tomorrow (pink apparently is not a tudor colour) and some braid but not a bad job even if I do say so myself.
I will post pictures on facebook tomorrow pm

My friends baby arrived this evening after a 30 hour labour. The message I got was 'I've got something new, small and pink' will find out more tomorrow when they've all had some sleep!!

Well ladies its night night from me xoxox

Sorry!

Hi Guys,

Firstly i would like to apologise for not being around for a while. After being ill and having some personal things to deal with (wont go into it) Mini mins has unfortunately been the last thing on the list :sigh:

Well i am sad to say i am unable to carry on with CD. Money is so tight and i cant justify spending what i am at the moment. I am truly gutted :cry::cry::cry:

Over the past 2 weeks i have gained 5lb :( which i am really disappointed but have no one to blame other then myself. I have chosen all the incorrect foods. I know i have been ill but that doesnt mean i had to eat all of the crap i did. I have 2 days worth of CD left (ss) then i will make up my own 1000 kcal which will incluse WW meals.

Even though i am no longer on CD is it still ok to be on the team? I understand if it is not but i would really love to stay. I promise i will be on here on regular intervals (as i used to be) You guys have really helped me through this and i would hate to leave :(

I am going to update my trackers as a restart from today xxxx

I will catch up on posts tomight but i hope you are all ok and doing well. Love you all xxxxx

Hey Dione,

Sorry to hear you've had a rough time of it recently.... if you ever want to talk about anything, i'm always here!!! xx

You've not got far to go till goal anyway, so don't worry to much! If you can't afford CD... (Which is bloody expensive - but well worth it) then maybe as you say devise your own daily menu... maybe even try a slim fast as one of your meals, just make sure you have loads of fruit and veggies! I would def recommend Batchelors Soupfulls (Chicken & Veg) as a healthy dinner only 180 kcal and about 12g Carbs per 400g serving... it really fills you up for dinner, so might be worth giving those a try!

I know what you mean though, this past week that I have been ill it kinda went out of the window, but sometimes you have to do that to get yourself back on track!

Anyway, chin up and as I said if you ever want to talk

xx

I can't really say about the team thing.. that's for kelly to say. But I think it's because of the WI results.. maybe you could do what Cheryl was doing... still be here in the team (but not in the team If you know what I mean??)

Hi all goodness me its all going on in here isn't it! Apprehensive about WI tomorrow and whether I will reach target after a week on 1200 - which I am loving by the way! Speak soon ladies, glad to hear your hanging around Dione, your so close to target you don't want to blow it now, the support is so helpful as you know x

Thanks Elay you truly are a star.
Ill have a look at those soups, they sound very tasty. I would love to be able to stay on here, i would miss you all if i couldnt but as i said before, if i cant i understand.
I am so determind to get to goal what ever it takes. I am going to succeed, im just going to take it day by day rather then looking too far ahead. As long as i stay 100% i'll be fine :)

Back