TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

barcababex

hi everyone

As I am sure u have noticed the original team 4 has folded.

I am restarting it as of today and this will be our official thread.

I am determined to stick to cd and feel good team spirit will be a great incentive on those days when ur willpowerlacks slightly.

I am looking for determined active members so we can encourage each other and all get to our final goal as fast as possible and as easy as possible :) we all know it can be done if we just stick with it we will all get to goal in no time.

Team competition will be great incentive to keep going,I love the idea of winning as much as possible.

If you would like to join up just pm me or sign on here and we'll get up and running from today

Also any suggestions for a name would be fab

Noelle x

I like it! Now all we need is a few new members have advertised;) in the appropriate thread so fingers crossed, how ur weekend going?

N x

I know Cheryl was dying to get in a team I'll send her a quick PM and see what she says about joining the Moving Mountains!:D

me please, me please (shoots hand in the air).
i would love to join :).
im on day 3 of restart after losing 49lbs earlier in the year.
im commited and determined to get the rest of this horrid weight off.

team 4 restart - new name MOVING MOUNTAINS

yeah

Welcome aboard cheryl! Moving mountains is gonna be a winning
team! I am on day 6 of restart doing well, finally on way to goal :)

N xxx

think cut off is toddy at6. My wi not till tues so I can't but certainly if by half 5 we have a full team and u girls has wi results we will certainly submit our results, what u think

n xxx

with a 7lb loss it has to be worth submitting it.
im only on day 2 so i have no loss to add, but kelly lost enough for 2 people anyways :D

Thats fantastic, you must be so pleased!! Will definately submit results today, will wait until later so I can submit as many as possible.

Can u PM you starting weight so i can work out a percentage or the drop in your bmi so i can record for the results thanks.

hope my WI is half as good as yours on tues,

What is your WI day so I know to check in with you and record?

Cheryl xx what is your WI day, have you got a result for this week?

Thanks

Noelle xx

My weigh in is on a thursday.
My starting weight was 14st 5.5lbs current weight is 13st 12.5lbs.
You'll all do great this week I know you will!

Hee!Hee! told you I was desperate to join a team!!
XX
Im Julie have been on CD for just under 5 weeks and have lost 24lbs.
Am aiming to lose another 3 stone by xmas.Am totally dedicated to this diet as I want this weight gone!

hey

Welcome to moving mountains! Glad to have you on board.

Did u wi this week trying to get results together to submit today

We can all do this together

N xxx

Back