TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Yes that would be fab I think I might be the first mine is on tuesday! ;)

No probs if evryone PM's with their losses that would be fab

n xx

forgot to ask what plan is everyone doing? I'm doing ss for as long as possible

N x

hi team Barcababex
Kellymundy
Cherylxx
Andju
Melh

thanks for letting me join your merry band,moving mountains,i will get to know you over the coming days,i like to chat everyday,it keeps me on the straight and narrow,hope to chat to you soon,and heres to our good losses angie x

ss for me,its the only way i can cope with it at the moment ,i am an all or nothing kind of gal ha ha

Hey Kellymundy why are our moving mountains things so massive?LOL!!
Hi this is great I take it the team is now full and up and running!woopee!!

i just right klicked a small one and pasted it lol

Oh blimey I didnt even look to see if there was a smaller one!Mind you thats me all over :sign0007:will have a look later and try and change it!Thanks
x

right click mine and paste it in your sig 2 second job lol

I'm doing ss+ at the moment but that's only because I'm only just restarting and I'm going to slowly filter out the small evening meal once I've got back going properly.

it is wonderfull makes me have to move my screen to the side 6 inches ,if thats what you are going for i approve ,and well done you have acomplished it .

i have a 19inch widescreen maybe that is why,maybe its just me lol

Phew that was scary,I tried to paste the smaller one then I had two in my signature but now it seems I still have the humungous one and its staying there!!Before I delete the lot!!

No No!!Kelly you have to stay with this huge one like me or I will be the odd one out!!

I have to go now hubby bit bored of watching me tapping away,have a good evening catch you all tomorrow:wavey:
Julie xx

Back