Team 4 *SW Angels*

LOL

had weigh in this morning was dead impressed that i have lost 3lb lol

ain't had the best week had a wedding last weekend with no healthy food!!
done loads of walking tho

LOL

had weigh in this morning was dead impressed that i have lost 3lb lol

ain't had the best week had a wedding last weekend with no healthy food!!
done loads of walking tho

See same as me...I deffo recommend to scoff your face at least once a month lol

That is a joke btw :eek: I am a complete angel really :D

sooooooooooooooo...... is that all you need to know from me?
i see you have a ticker for july challenge that says you lost 7lb, well done on that.
am i to set a target lol
x

sooooooooooooooo...... is that all you need to know from me?
i see you have a ticker for july challenge that says you lost 7lb, well done on that.
am i to set a target lol
x

Some of us have set them others haven't so it's totally up to you chick:)

well i lost 8lb already shall i go for 8.5lb pmsl

hahahahaa
i better warn you in advance i don not have a sense of humour i am a sense of humour!!!!

i make it there is two more weeks in july challenge for me 24th and 31st, is this correct lol

Welcome Nannyd! Great losses and an excellent addition to our team! Is this your first time doing SW?

I don't have a July target apart from losing 1 more pound to get my 3st finally (it feels like it's been ages coming!)!

However, in the longterm I do want to lose 15lb by end of Sept/beg of Oct when I go to America to see my family so I think that works out to about 1.5lb a week on average.

Hi guys, sorry I've not been about but I've been working nearly constantly!

As a result, I've lost 8lb this week!

Hahahahahaha thanks UG! I may as well be an athlete the amount I walk during a shift!

I'm a midwife by the way ;) and this week I've been too busy to be tempted by all the sweeties and cookies left by women who have been discharged!

Day off today thank goodness, I'm just looking into getting a pedometer to find out how much I actually do walk at work!

hi stacey
thanks for the welcome
i have tried most diets lol in my long lifetime of dieting!
i tried CD about 20 years ago (but didn't like it)
slimfast ( makes me fart lol)
WW 5 times over a period of 14 years
second time at SW first time was in between the WW phase i thought i was doing it right and put 5lb on first week lol so i went back to WW
really didn't want to go back to WW and was browsing play.com (as you do) and saw a dvd by rececca wheatley (ex casualty actress) who has lost half her body weight with SW so i ordered it then when it arrived i was so inspired with her i decided to join and did just that!
and i think i defo doing it right this time lol i have lost 13lb in 4 WI

and wow to you Taronga 8lb in a week
keep it up that great
xxxxx

i got a pedometer last week from lloyds chemist cost me three pound summat
just got to remember to wear it now lol
:eek:

I hadone, but it was counting more steps than i had actually done. Maybe because i wiggle too much when i walk? :p

I will buy another one though, as i did find it really motivating before i realised it was wrong lol

Back