Team 5 - SLIMYMPIANS-potential gold medalists

Hi Team,

I have lost 4.5lb this week.
Last week 189.75lb
This week 185.25lb

Is everyone else still doing the team thing as I havent heard from many of you? Was wondering whether I should join another team.

Take Care Peeps

Mandie

Hey Mandie and Shell

I'm so sorry for not being around the last week - been a poorly girl :(
All better now tho - going for my weigh in at 7pm so will post back later on progress. I'm moving on to the 1000 plan tomorrow - eek!!!!! Kinda scared but excited to!! And, I'm off to the in-laws in Scotland tomorrow for a four day break so thats pretty good timing!! Can eat breakfast with everyone!! They don't know about cd and I'm not sure whether to tell them - what do you think??. They haven't seen me since December and, according to my scales today, I have lost bang on 10 stone since January. OH won't tell them I've even been on a diet/cutting down because he wants to see their reaction!! Imagine if they don't say anything!! How embarrassing would that be!!

Anyways - will post here later with my results. Its not gonna be a huge loss as I'm now on the higher plans - still hoping to lose rather than sts or gain though!!

Well done to you guys - You're little starlets!!

Kj xxx

Hi KJ,

Your in-laws will be well surprised. People are noticing my weight loss now and i've only lost just over 3 stone. You have done brilliantly. You should be so proud. I cant wait for you to post and let us know their reaction.
Well done you superstar!!!

Thanks Mandie! xx Will definately let you know their reaction!! Lol!!

Been for my WI

Weight at Last weigh in (2 weeks ago) 173lbs
Weight this week 171lbs
Lost 2lbs!! - Really chuffed as have rotten totm at the mo and have been quite poorly for the last 10 days!!

On to the 1000(a) plan now - gonna go off and study my book to learn all about it!!

Hope everyone is well!! Won't be around this weekend and beginning of next week as I'm in Scotland but will check in with you probably on Weds..............................

Lots of Love

Kj xxxxx

and me.....fresh start tomorrow...sorry feel like ive let u all down including myself ....have had a terrible time ...alot of personal stuff going on at home\work etc and well i have tried with ww and cheating like mad....i NEED to loose weight and the only way im gonna do it is to shut up suffer and crack on with cambridge....im gonna ss all the way...well for first week at least!!! i will weigh tomorrow and am thing of having a diff ticker to start a fresh.....but ladies im in for the kill......i will be thin!!!

Hi Guys,

Glad to see you. I was starting to feel like Billy no mates, ha ha.

I have started on 810 this week and will go onto 1000 this thursday as I am going away for the weekend. (Half board to Blackpool) I will be careful tough.

So far I haven't had a gain during my CD journey and I don't intend to start now.

Catch up with you all soon.

Don't forget ---------- fridge pickers wear big knickers!!!

Mand x

Hi guys - filling in for Irene this week - please PM (or post) week 18 results or let me know if you aren't posting a result this week. Thanks!

Back