Team 5 - SLIMYMPIANS-potential gold medalists

sorry sorry i am late 3lbs for me this weekxx
weight last week 195lbs
weight this week 192 lbs

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Sorry to be so late - but my results won't make any difference. I stayed the same. :(

Really struggling at the moment... Well done to the rest of you. I'm sorry to let the side down. I'll try to do better next week.

Trying to do sole source, but after going out with my Dad for a meal last week I've really struggled to get back on track. I kept it low carb so it really shouldn't have been a problem but... :sigh:

I'll keep trying, like I said...

I've written a bit more about it here. http://www.minimins.com/899661-post26.html You'll see that I have in fact gained weight, but at the point of seeing my CDC on Monday, I was the same as I was last week...

Last edited:
Lilly
Have you thought about doing SS+? I had been doing solely SS but over the last week have had a few SS+ meals and I have felt much better and my weight loss has increased - I don't have a meal every night just every 2 or 3 nights and I feel much better for it and confident that I can eat sensibly and not overeat - have just eaten protein and either veg or salad. Why don't you think about doing something like that otherwise you might end of binging?

i have been doing the same the last few weeks makes a huge difference xx

Maybe. It's just when I've done that in the past, I've found that once I've started eating, even the legitimate stuff like chicken, I don't seem to be able to stop. My head's just so blo*dy screwed up when it comes to food. I've been on a diet since I was 12 (Mum put me on one). That means that I've been on a diet, on and off, for 26 years... In that time, I've been what I now realise was thin (even though I still felt fat at the time), chunky, and downright obese.

Part of the problem now is that I've lost so much weight compared to what I was that it's much easier to think, "Oh, a couple of days off won't hurt". But they do, because then I struggle to get going again. I'm a mess. Not sure you should keep me in the team, actually.

As I said earlier, sorry to let the side down. I will try to do better.

Hey Lily, we are all here to help each other through the good times and the bad.
I too have been adding the odd day of SS+ and feeling really guilty as I feel that I should be doing SS until I get down to a sensible weight. But with social events and family dinners, I need to be able to eat something.

Don't want to teach you to suck eggs, but have you tried drinking the vegetable boullion in between? this makes me feel like I'm having extra soup, also drinking water before food. I drink lots of Asda smart price sparkling water with CD berry flavouring in it. Makes me feel like I'm being naughty and drinking pop!

Good luck and don't give up. We need you on the team.
We are the only team that has stuck together and got our weights in (a complete team of six) by the friday.
Come on you Slympians!!!!!!!

Lily,

Just looked at your previous weight lose, A stone in 2 weeks, averages at a stone in 3 weeks now.
My CDC told me to aim for about a stone a month so you've smashed it. Get back on track hun and you'll feel much better.

p.s. Maybe we should arrange a Slympian's meet someday, what do you guys think?

bur where does every one live???

lily, dont worry about it you have lost a lot of weight already, i to have a meal aday and i always keep cooked chicken and prawns in the fridge, im also a big fan of marinated herrings!!! yuk i hear alot of you say.....anyway if i feel i need to pick i pick on those, im gonna have a pants week this week i know ive been really abd today, ive had a sloe leak in my bathroom and today the kitchen ceiling caved in!!!! to top it all we have a leak in the roof too!!!! evidentally iove had a kebab chips garlic sauce and about 8 biscuits today so if anyone whould be feeling sh** its me!!!!!
sxx

I live in Northants.

Thanks for your kind words yesterday, folks. As I think I'd just be setting myself up to fail if I try to do CD today, I thought what I'd do is low carb over the weekend to get myself back into ketosis, and then climb back aboard the CD wagon on Monday. Realistically, there are just too many temptations around, what with having a friend to stay for the weekend (and what appears to be a fridgeful of meat and poultry :)).

But if I'm not back on CD on Monday, feel free to give me the beating up I deserve! :whoopass:

I will get there--I'm just gonna be a week behind schedule...

im gonna have a pants week this week i know ive been really abd today, ive had a sloe leak in my bathroom and today the kitchen ceiling caved in!!!! to top it all we have a leak in the roof too!!!! evidentally iove had a kebab chips garlic sauce and about 8 biscuits today so if anyone whould be feeling sh** its me!!!!!
sxx

Poor you. Trouble is, I think many of us use food when we're stressed--it's such a hard habit to break, and it's been ingrained since we were babies, hasn't it? Miserable--stick something in your gob. Only thing that's changed is that the 'something' has progressed from milk to biscuits!

Hope you have a better day, hun. :hug99:

omg look at my spelling!!!! im such a bad typist.....i dont touch type but i think i can!!!! i type all day long at work and have to be really quick so have developed a way of doing it...but obviously not a very good way!!!!! heh i know what the words are meant to say!!!!!!
lily you will be fine chick and so what if you are a week behind....its not a competition you are doing this for you and you only so dont beat yourself up chick....look at the weight you have lost already you are doing so well...i think this diet makes you weight loss greedy and lets face it if we were doing any other diet it would be a hell of alot slower......im not gonna kick myself for eating...ive lost almost 3 stone in 6 weeks and to be that is a huge amount of weight is a really short space of time...if i have a bad week i have a bad week sometimes the bad weeks urge you on to have more good weeks adn kick start the big weight losses again....

hey guys just wanted to let u know i am still around just been lurkin lol soooooooooo busy at the mo but will have my results in thurs night xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What happens if you've gained weight?:(

Seems a bit unfair on the rest of you...

The weight I gained at the end of last week is slowly coming down again but I'm doing the 1200 plan at the moment after a heart to heart with my wonderful CDC. With a huge exam to revise for plus a whole load of other stressful stuff going on, we agreed it would be the best thing to do. The plan at the moment is to go back on to sole source when the exam's done.

But I don't want to mess up the team's results with an 6lb gain (oops!). Do you want me to resign gracefully from the team?

Back