Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 - Official Thread :o))))

I've got plenty of time on my hands today Lily, I got sent home from work on Monday with a streaming cold and was going to go back today, but I decided to stay off one more day to make sure I was completely better. At 9ish I felt slightly guilty, but if I'd gone back today I'd be no good, as my job is quite physically demanding. Sounds like I'm making excuses, i'm not really...

Hey I don't think its excuses, you need to take care of yourself, and if sick leave is covered then why not take it. My new job is sooo boring, that I've plenty of time to be on the internet, actually everybody around me seems to be the same, we're working on the two most important i's internet and ipod :giggle:

Every couple of hours I send a work email to show I'm doing something :p

DD - Like mother like son eh - what a piar of turnips, sounds like you are WAY better off without them numptifying your life.

SH- good call, I sould have done the same!

Ch - Welcome back - sorry I've not been on before, but It's good to see you.

S&C - How you been? I've finished my gruel! I read you had some sadness, bigg huggles

BB - Awight trubble!

I'm just off to my weigh in! It will make the difference between having a fab weekend or not!

Will report back later - Oh and another breakthrough - M&S XL tights fit me! Huzzah!

Woo hoo, good news about the tights!!! Let us know how you get on at WI. xx

hi everyone i know ur all right about his mother and him but still i was with him for 10 years u wud have thought she could have said something oh well never mind im moving on ive got mu live to lead an i want to have some fun :D

but first im going to shift some more weight and get myself sorted ive booked into the hairdresses on sat for a pamper as i havent had one in ages and i thought what the hell

Oooh girls, I've just been reading a thread that's become quite heated.:blahblah: One poor girls CDC was ill and she didn't get her packs or WI so was asking for advice on what to do. :sign0007:And the whole thread has dissolved into an argument, between KD and another CDer. :wow:I personally wouldn't argue with KD cos she's been a CDC for so long that she really knows her stuff. I also think she has a point. If you fancy reading a bit of a b*tching session this is the link.

http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-100-forum/62220-help-my-cdc-ill-i-cant-get-my-order.html

I'm just surprised at people on here sometimes, especially cos we're all so lovely in our group :grouphugg:xxx

Oooh girls, I've just been reading a thread that's become quite heated.:blahblah: One poor girls CDC was ill and she didn't get her packs or WI so was asking for advice on what to do. :sign0007:And the whole thread has dissolved into an argument, between KD and another CDer. :wow:I personally wouldn't argue with KD cos she's been a CDC for so long that she really knows her stuff. I also think she has a point. If you fancy reading a bit of a b*tching session this is the link.

http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-100-forum/62220-help-my-cdc-ill-i-cant-get-my-order.html

I'm just surprised at people on here sometimes, especially cos we're all so lovely in our group :grouphugg:xxx

Thanks for the link, i've gone to read it now ;) back soon (well I might pop out for lunch first)

yikes, read the thread, and have to agree with KD, our CDC's are like our supermarkets, imagine turning up to the local supermarket and finding a note saying "shut due to illness" and nothing else, we'd all be a bit peeved.

Glad I'm back in the safe confines of our thread :giggle: love and wellness to all :gen126: :giggle:

Oooo - handbags at dawn!

Both have got good points though, but really! How childish.

Anyway, I've just got back and I've lost another 4 and a half lbs, so I'm well chuffed.

So -
Last week - 230.5
This week - 226
Difference - 4.5lbs

Haven't quite cracket bmi 40 yet, but should be on target for the wedding (If I'm good between now and saturday!)

Oooo - handbags at dawn!

Both have got good points though, but really! How childish.

Anyway, I've just got back and I've lost another 4 and a half lbs, so I'm well chuffed.

So -
Last week - 230.5
This week - 226
Difference - 4.5lbs

Haven't quite cracket bmi 40 yet, but should be on target for the wedding (If I'm good between now and saturday!)

Wow, I'm well impressed by the big losses this week, well done your doing brill ;) :p

OMG your literally sitting on BMI 40, one good trip to the littliest room in the house will fix that :giggle:

Wow Shadaca, so very close, But you'll def be there in time for the wedding - well done hun. And well done on the loss this week! We're all going great guns! xxx

Awesome losses this week ladies, we might move to the top of the leader board ;)

Although I'm not expecting a huge one due to TOTM which finally surfaced this morning. Annoyingly my ring is tight on my finger - very obvious sign of water retension but on the other hand another pair of work pants (14's) are now so big my boss cheekily said today I'm not allowed to wear them again until I hem them up a few inches. Then went on to say the crotch is basically at my knees (admittedly by the end of the day it almost was :eek:) so YAY! Another pair of trousers too big. I'm scared the scales aren't going to say that seeing as we don't seem to be the best of friends!

My tape measure and I on the other hand :hug99:

But surely the scales have to catch up at some point. Gosh I go through this every week before weigh-in! How pathetic.

Anyway heading off to CDC's in about an hour, will report back about 8ish I think. Hopefully with a BIG surprise!

Will catch up with the news on the thread then too. :D

SaC official weigh-in

Last week: 174
This week: 171
Loss: 3lbs

Woot Woot - into 27 BMI territory!! Very very happy.

You should have seen the state I worked myself into before getting onto the scales :(

My CDC was worried about me.

Anyway we've decided I need to get on 810 plan and do it properly, not just a random day a week if needed. Do 810 every single day so that's what I'm going to do.

Last week: 174
This week: 171
Loss: 3lbs

Woot Woot - into 27 BMI territory!! Very very happy.

You should have seen the state I worked myself into before getting onto the scales :(

My CDC was worried about me.

Anyway we've decided I need to get on 810 plan and do it properly, not just a random day a week if needed. Do 810 every single day so that's what I'm going to do.

:bliss: well done on your great weightloss, we're defo in the running for a good score this week :bliss:

Good idea about going up the plans, its not long till you go away now, so a planned up intake of food sounds good :)

Well girls, I'm hoping for a good loss myself tomorrow morning, I'm making sure I drink loads of water so I can pee lots tonight :giggle:

:party0011:Yay, well done SaC. Excellent weight loss hun.:party0011:

wow - we'll all be thin in no time!!!

I'm about to post the what shall I wear thread, I had gem come over last night to take piccys in all the dresses!

I don't look as pretty as I hoped I would, but still, I never like photos of me!

Week 8 scores...complete on a Thursday :bliss:

Congrats to Surfhunny our well deserved 2nd triple
2568d1219874696-team-7-fat-fighters-main-thread-star.bmp
star winner.

Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 (Week 8)

BBlilsis- 197.5 to 194 = -3.5 = -1.77%
W6

Chalack- 266 to 266 = -0= 0 %
W4
Doubledumpling- 319 to 319 = -0 = -0%
Shadaca- 230.5 to 226 = -4.5 = -1.95%
W2
W3
W5

Sleekandclean- 174 to 171 = -3= -1.95%
Surfhunny- 194 to 189 = -9 = -2.58%
W1
W7
W8

Team total so far - 1381 to 1365 = -16 = -1.16%

Last edited:
:(BB I'm in a sulk, my stupid signature space isn't big enough for me to put my new
. I haven't got room to put anymore WI's either boo!! I don't understand enough about HTML to know what to do to make it fit. I thought by deleting the:eek: the
would fit. Waaaa :cry::cry::cry::cry:I don't want to lose my ticker or our Gr8 M8s thing:(

:(BB I'm in a sulk, my stupid signature space isn't big enough for me to put my new
. I haven't got room to put anymore WI's either boo!! I don't understand enough about HTML to know what to do to make it fit. I thought by deleting the:eek: the
would fit. Waaaa :cry::cry::cry::cry:I don't want to lose my ticker or our Gr8 M8s thing:(

Same thing happened to Shadaca and she sorted it out, she'll be along shortly, I'm sure she'll help ya :p

In the meantime I'm going to have a go, maybe delete it and start again. It's so frustrating:(

In the meantime I'm going to have a go, maybe delete it and start again. It's so frustrating:(
Theres no point doing that it won't work, I know what the problem is I just don't know how to fix it, can't you be patient until Shadaca comes :giggle: the star ain't going anywhere its yours to keep :giggle:

Back