Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 - Official Thread :o))))

Oh I'm so glad someone else is having a day like me. I've had such a lazy day. I was going to do all sorts today and have done nothing!!!! I justify thins laziness because I'm nights tomorrow night boo. It's my first night shift since I started CD so I'm not sure how I'm going to cope -usually i get through the night grazing on whatever everyone brings in (usually crisps), and I can't do that now. Hmmm I'm gonna have to seriously think about this one.

Hey hunny, hope you're doing well tonight, I ended up biking into town and reading a book at the bookstore for a while and then just got home a wee while ago. Going to watch a DVD, read some more and have an early one.:)

:argh: I'm sorry girls, I'm an embarrassment to the team :cry::cry: I need help finding my :missing: willpower :cry::cry:

My family were putting pressure on me to visit them, even though I said I was feeling down, with a lot of worry, but I decided to shut them up by making an appearance. Just about got dressed, threw my hair back into a ponytail, no makeup even....went up to my parents, and then up to the local supermarket with my mam. I managed to walk the whole shop with my mam, saying Oooh this is lovely, those sausages are gorgeous, oh the coleslaw is delish, etc etc,each time me saying, jaysus I'm SSing,,,she wasn't being vindictive, she just couldn't stop herself, to be honest I don't think she was even listening to me. We have a bit of bother in our family at the moment, and she spent the whole time complaining about it, whilst I was like "just say something, get it sorted etc"...so what with my work worries, her family worries, my willpower was getting weaker by the minute, I was grand in the shop, was actually quite pleased with my strength, but we went to a local restaurant and I broke :cry::cry: usually I would have a black decaff (bring my tetra with me for milk) but whilst all i wanted to do was sit in a darkened room and be by myself, I was sat opposite her having a cheese burger and chips :cry::cry: FFS, I want to be a vegetarian, and i'm eating burger :cry::cry:it just shows the bad state of my brain right now.

I'll understand if you want to kick me off the team. I'm locking myself away, I'm blooming starting SS from tomorrow if I have to become a recluse. I'll not be eating tonight either.

I've actually went and forced myself to be sick, so I could get rid of the food that I stupidly ate this afternoon. This is an all time low for me. Jeez I feel like I'm making a show of myself in front of everybody, all I want to do is lose this blooming weight.

Looking forward to getting past this blip of a day

:grouphugg:arh hun no ones get kicked off the team it happens cd is a hard diet and sometime life gets in the way but uve done so well and u need to get straight bk on if not ull find it even harder to do but just remember why ur doing this for?

stop gettting urself worked up about it and put a line under and start afresh xxx

well by the sounds of thing we re all having the same kind off day BAD ONE

today is day 2 for me and im finding it hard so hard in fact ive spent allday in the house by myself well hubbys been in pub but at the end of the day if i dont get my weight problem under control now itll only be hard in the future and ill pro be in the house allday tomorrow too as mother in law has asked us for sunday dinner told hubby to go as i have no food in house and i mean no food in house if u saw my kitchen u wud piss urself poor hubby is eatting at my dads but its the only way i can get through it and hopefully by tuesday ill be over the worse and trust myself lolxx

Awwww hun, no-one's getting kicked off this team for any reason - even for weight gains!! Although I seriously hope that doesn't happen to anyone- but anyway we're a team for this challenge and that's how it stays.

Secondly - you need to draw a line under today and move forward as of last meal tonight - I think you should have your last shake today as it will mean when you wake up in the morning you're already back on track.

Thirdly - what did you learn from this? To listen to your first feelings which was that you didn't want to catch up with the family today- that's ok. Next time don't ignore that feeling - what you got for ignoring it was a bit fat cheeseburger :p which you quite worryingly threw up into the toilet..... this concerns me as it won't make you any lighter on the scales and I certainly hope it didn't make you feel better..... so for now :hug99:.
But be warned, next time it this...:whoopass:!

I love this little blurb below - I look at at least once a day. It applies to everything in life... we're here to learn more, not beat ourselves up for not being perfect...

If you forgot to brush your teeth last night, did you decide this morning to throw in the towel and never brush your teeth again? Since you're obviously a slob who doesn't have enough self- discipline to remember to brush your teeth, why bother brushing them at all if you forgot to last night?

Of course you would not just give up.

So if you had ice cream for dinner last night, or didn't exercise yesterday, or gained a pound this week, don't throw in the towel! Make a healthier choice for dinner tonight by eating something lean. Go for a short walk. Weigh in again next week.

Just do NOT give up:p

Thanks SaC....Love the blurb..very true :p

:grouphugg:arh hun no ones get kicked off the team it happens cd is a hard diet and sometime life gets in the way but uve done so well and u need to get straight bk on if not ull find it even harder to do but just remember why ur doing this for?

stop gettting urself worked up about it and put a line under and start afresh xxx

Thanx DD, I've been fine since my little breakdown this evening, I've practised my guitar, played with my pets and watched X-Factor, haven't eaten another thing, my tummy doesn't feel the best (not surprised seen as what I did to it today), but onwards and downwards from here ;)

Thanks SaC....Love the blurb..very true :p

Thanx DD, I've been fine since my little breakdown this evening, I've practised my guitar, played with my pets and watched X-Factor, haven't eaten another thing, my tummy doesn't feel the best (not surprised seen as what I did to it today), but onwards and downwards from here ;)

thats the way hun trust me if i can do it u can all im thinking off is my 10th year high school reunion next year and theres no way im being the fat kid for that been there done that lol

so what plan s do we all have for tomorrow me im doing the same as today nothing well i think ill clean the kitchen cupboards seens theyve got nothing in, fridge, mircowave oh and the oven. did the bathroom and my room today can u tell i clean when im upset lol

so what plan s do we all have for tomorrow me im doing the same as today nothing well i think ill clean the kitchen cupboards seens theyve got nothing in, fridge, mircowave oh and the oven. did the bathroom and my room today can u tell i clean when im upset lol

I'm staying away from live humans :giggle: online ones are welcome.

My house needs a good hoover, so I'll see if I can bring myself to do that (hate anything to do with housework) :sigh:

Just gonna try to have a nice day, cuz next week is gonna be stressful to say the least, but i've a few plans up my sleeve ;)

I'm staying away from live humans :giggle: online ones are welcome.

My house needs a good hoover, so I'll see if I can bring myself to do that (hate anything to do with housework) :sigh:

Just gonna try to have a nice day, cuz next week is gonna be stressful to say the least, but i've a few plans up my sleeve ;)

oh yeh like what??????????

well to be honest think ill be in hiding next week too my mums up with my nana for a couple of wks rest well for them they seem to think because im not at work i have to run around after them well not this time im going to switch my phone off and i may even going and do some swimming they ll never look for me there lol

Well this diet is becoming expensive in all sorts of ways for me!! I have decided to move to a glitzy new apartment which means an extra 200 a month (but well worth it - incredible views, free gym/sauna & solarium :eek:). BUT it's further from work and I've decided I need a scooter instead of trusty bike... so going to check out a second hand one in kent tomorrow. I also haven't actually seen the new apartment in real life yet so doing that tomorrow too (seen the pics and spoke to the flattie already and it's as good as mine if I want it tmrw)..... so keeping busy here but crikey my life is going to be incredibly different and expensive by the time this diet is finished - will have to find me a rich hubby :p

Well this diet is becoming expensive in all sorts of ways for me!! I have decided to move to a glitzy new apartment which means an extra 200 a month (but well worth it - incredible views, free gym/sauna & solarium :eek:). BUT it's further from work and I've decided I need a scooter instead of trusty bike... so going to check out a second hand one in kent tomorrow. I also haven't actually seen the new apartment in real life yet so doing that tomorrow too (seen the pics and spoke to the flattie already and it's as good as mine if I want it tmrw)..... so keeping busy here but crikey my life is going to be incredibly different and expensive by the time this diet is finished - will have to find me a rich hubby :p

lol my hubby says that too it costs him to much lol but like he said if it make me happy then find but its great ur life is going the way u want it too

I woke up to comedy dripping sounds this morning-water coming through the ceiling.

Not good.

Go to work, Matinee was ok, went to the pub for tea, had water and a salad - except they put icky dressing all over it, so I had to rummage for neat leafy goodness.

Then my brother sends me a picture of what was my room when I left - All floorboards up, pipes akimbo.

The tanks in the loft had a hole in and overflooded the system. So got home, and no water until we put the tanks back tomorrow. I am one of those people that can't function unless I'm clean!

And I didn't have a cheeseburger! :D

I think tomorrow's story will be

'Sharon and friends fit the new water tanks and replace the flooring before they can have a bath'

What a way to spend a Sunday!

morning hows everyone doing ?

well dont know about u but the weathers lovely here so me and hubby are going to go for a drive and have and have a nice alk hubby feels bad for me and say i need cheering up mmmm wud rather stay in and hide but suppose it cant harm talk later xx

Classic!! Looks like we've all had challenges today :giggle:
Let's hope tomorrow is an exceptional day. I look forward to checking in tomorrow night for some good stories :)

My day is going well so far...I'm back in the pink, back in the zone, and just back from a half hour walk with my dogs, a lot of backs there, but all GOOD :D

I think tomorrow's story will be

'Sharon and friends fit the new water tanks and replace the flooring before they can have a bath'

What a way to spend a Sunday!

Jeez, sorry to hear your having pipe problems, I'd not be able to cope...good to hear you didn't have a cheeseburger, I guess I kept that meltdown just for me, but that was yesterdays meltdown and I showed a (re)loss of 1.5lbs this morn, so the week is not lost yet :p

morning hows everyone doing ?

well dont know about u but the weathers lovely here so me and hubby are going to go for a drive and have and have a nice alk hubby feels bad for me and say i need cheering up mmmm wud rather stay in and hide but suppose it cant harm talk later xx

Hi DD, hope you and hubby have a good day out, the weather was gorgeous here, I brought dogs for walk, decided to drop the smallest one back to the house after half hour, and just made it indoors before it started pee'ing down, so enjoy the good weather whilst ya can ;)

It turns out i'm not as good at plumbing as I thought!

Just had a bath in cold water in the utility room sink. Not how you should start a sunday!

What doggies do you all have?

Hi all, so far I've spent the day in bed, reading. I'm on nights tonight so I'm conserving my energy;). I'm dreading it, it's my first night shift since I started CD. So far I've split my first shake so that I can take 2 to work with me later. I'm trying to space out my water too, because I always drink lots on nights.

Bank hol Sunday nights at the hospital are usually horrific:character00264: so I won't have time to feel hungry but, everyone usually brings food in so they'll all be grazing on crisps and haribos while I drink water and have chicken & mushroom soup. Still, it'll be me who loses weight this week not them.:D

:sign0137:I HATE NIGHT SHIFTS!!!:sign0137:

Well i got through my party great and dint cheat once, even though im tired because ppl didnt leave untill 7 am lol. Bblilsis im just gunna repete back to you what you said to me, Why did you join the team if you were gunna cheat it will affect us all ya know! those were your words to me even though i didnt say i was gunna cheat i just said it was gunnna be a tough week but then i come on find a post that says you were sat havin a burger!! I dont think you should be saying things like that when in fact its not ME that may have affected the team. Im sorry to hear about your problems and were here for you if u need to chat and that goes for everyone, we all have problems but at least we can come here for support

Well i got through my party great and dint cheat once, even though im tired because ppl didnt leave untill 7 am lol. Bblilsis im just gunna repete back to you what you said to me, Why did you join the team if you were gunna cheat it will affect us all ya know! those were your words to me even though i didnt say i was gunna cheat i just said it was gunnna be a tough week but then i come on find a post that says you were sat havin a burger!! I dont think you should be saying things like that when in fact its not ME that may have affected the team. Im sorry to hear about your problems and were here for you if u need to chat and that goes for everyone, we all have problems but at least we can come here for support

Gosh Chalack, theres a lot of anger in your post to me, so thanks for that. At this moment in my life I don't need this negative spite directed at me.

We are supposed to be a team, working together not backstabbing each other....so I'll explain it as simply as I can. One is a planned off diet, and one is reaction to a lot of bad things at once, both bad but not related. I've posted honestly yesterday, and if you can't see that then I'm not going to explain it to you.

Well done on not cheating at your party, glad you succeeded.

wow - ladies please!

All human here you know...!

Jeez, sorry to hear your having pipe problems, I'd not be able to cope...good to hear you didn't have a cheeseburger, I guess I kept that meltdown just for me, but that was yesterdays meltdown and I showed a (re)loss of 1.5lbs this morn, so the week is not lost yet :p

It was obviously the day for tempting cheeseburgers! So you probably did me a favour and had mine for me!

How are you doing today? hurrah for reloss!

I'm worried I'm not going to loose anything this week. I've not cheated atall - but my scales seem to have their own agenda.

One tank down, one to go!

Last edited:
Back