Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 - Official Thread :o))))

It was obviously the day for tempting cheeseburgers! So you probably did me a favour and had mine for me!

How are you doing today? hurrah for reloss!

I'm worried I'm not going to loose anything this week. I've not cheated atall - but my scales seem to have their own agenda.

One tank down, one to go!

Hi Shadaca, try not to worry about not losing, just stick with the program and the losses will come....this challenge is just a bit of fun, I'm glad I'm doing it, as it has helped me find new good friends.

Today is going great for me, better than any other day actually, I've spent most of it scrubbing down my house, yep from the attic downwards..AND...I'm just back from a second dog walk in one day...the doggies think its Christmas :giggle:

Gosh Chalack, theres a lot of anger in your post to me, so thanks for that. At this moment in my life I don't need this negative spite directed at me.

We are supposed to be a team, working together not backstabbing each other....so I'll explain it as simply as I can. One is a planned off diet, and one is reaction to a

lot of bad things at once, both bad but not related. I've posted honestly yesterday, and if you can't see that then I'm not going to explain it to you.

Well done on not cheating at your party, glad you succeeded.

Hi blilsis there wasnt anger in my post i was just abit shocked at the post you aimed at me about why i joined the team and what have you and then i see a post like the one you had written, its just seemed abit hypicritical to me thats all, and im also only been honest.

now now ladies

this challenge was ment to be fun not a slanging match at each other i can understand why though as its a very hard diet and ur emotion are running high but come on we re ment to be a team.

i dont mean to upset anyone here just dont want any hard feeling in the team lol

Hi blilsis there wasnt anger in my post i was just abit shocked at the post you aimed at me about why i joined the team and what have you and then i see a post like the one you had written, its just seemed abit hypicritical to me thats all, and im also only been honest.

Chalack, check back through the thread, we'd discussed the confusion as to whether you were on or off the diet two days ago, so by bringing it back up when you saw I'd fallen was unnecessary, and in my world, kicking someone when they're trying to get back up from a fall is spite.

I'm not interested in continuing this discussion, you've made your true feelings clear, I for one just want to do my diet journey, live and let live.

well todays been a hard day for me but i got through im so pleased with myself this is the first restart where i actual feel like i can do this and its because of the support i got on here and from my lovely hubby who even though he was starving today when we re out and want fish and chips didnt have he had a a bottom of water and can u believe he brought a flask of soup with him for his lunch well i had my shake i cried when i saw it lol i dont its wasnt a big thing and some people will think wtf but i thought it was so thoughtfully of him.

well todays been a hard day for me but i got through im so pleased with myself this is the first restart where i actual feel like i can do this and its because of the support i got on here and from my lovely hubby who even though he was starving today when we re out and want fish and chips didnt have he had a a bottom of water and can u believe he brought a flask of soup with him for his lunch well i had my shake i cried when i saw it lol i dont its wasnt a big thing and some people will think wtf but i thought it was so thoughtfully of him.

Aww, you've got a good one there, keep hold of him :p

Glad to hear you've had a good day, I've had a great day too...:p

Aww, you've got a good one there, keep hold of him :p

Glad to hear you've had a good day, I've had a great day too...:p

thanks hun i really have and without him dont think i wud of got this fair this time around.

im glad uve had a good day its so hard to get bk on once uve split but think ur doing great just take each day as it comes hun and try not to let things get in the way of ur programme i know thats easy said than done bacause live is hard but just remember why ur here and what ur doing it for and we here if u ever need to vent hun :grouphugg:

Chalack, check back through the thread, we'd discussed the confusion as to whether you were on or off the diet two days ago, so by bringing it back up when you saw I'd fallen was unnecessary, and in my world, kicking someone when they're trying to get back up from a fall is spite.

I'm not interested in continuing this discussion, you've made your true feelings clear, I for one just want to do my diet journey, live and let live.

Yes and if you check back on your thread you will see that at the end i did put that we are here to talk to and to support eachother so that to me isnt kicking someone when there down!

Hey Ladies!!

I've had a good day of sorts, didn't get to see the flat I want to move to due to a mix up so heading there tomorrow, have also arranged to see 2 others in same building in case that one falls through. Spent about 4 hours on my bike, discovering new parts of London I didn't know about and reading a bit more too.

I think I've done something to my poor laptop so am going to reset back to the factory settings (once I've saved all my files somewhere else of course!!) I'm a bit scared I've either got a virus or I've removed some important component (I tend to delete programs willy nilly if I don't know what they are :eek: Going to stop this though and live and let live!)

Anyways I have my period AGAIN - for the 3rd time in 5 weeks. Had it just before starting CD, got it again a few days in and bl@@dy have it again today....:cry:I don't normally suffer from it but last time I was all crampy and weird. Today I'm not suffering but I wasn't in ketosis this am and I didn't cheat, so it's all a bit weird....:sigh:

BUT it's all ok - mentally there's nothing going to keep me from my goal on this diet - I'm in the zone. A bit friendless at the mo but am taking the opportunity to reassess a few of those friendships anyway. A few are just drinking buddies when it comes down to it and in reality that's not where my life's going. Am more into getting fit, riding bike and running these days so may need to updgrade friends also ;) That sounds harsh but we do it naturally throughout our lifetime so why not make a choice!

OK - essay over - hope you chickys are well. Let's leave the tension out of the posts from now on - I think everything said on both sides has been fair depending on whose shoes you're in - so let's be the G8 M8s again and get cracking on our challenge!

Hey,,,calling other team members Shadaca; SleekandClean and Surfhunny; hope your alright out there in the real world.. :giggle:

report back to base, let us know how your getting on :grouphugg:

oops posted just as SleekandClean reported for duty :giggle:

Last edited:
Hey Ladies!!

I've had a good day of sorts, didn't get to see the flat I want to move to due to a mix up so heading there tomorrow, have also arranged to see 2 others in same building in case that one falls through. Spent about 4 hours on my bike, discovering new parts of London I didn't know about and reading a bit more too.

Wow, I used to live in London years ago, you brought back memories to me, we used to go for a walk round Piccadilly, only in my dreams these days, its local housing estates for me ;)

I think I've done something to my poor laptop so am going to reset back to the factory settings (once I've saved all my files somewhere else of course!!) I'm a bit scared I've either got a virus or I've removed some important component (I tend to delete programs willy nilly if I don't know what they are :eek: Going to stop this though and live and let live!)

No joke, but I used to do this as well, if I didn't recognise the file, i'd delete it,,I learn't my lesson when I completely killed a computer (luckily it was a work one :p)

Anyways I have my period AGAIN - for the 3rd time in 5 weeks. Had it just before starting CD, got it again a few days in and bl@@dy have it again today....:cry:I don't normally suffer from it but last time I was all crampy and weird. Today I'm not suffering but I wasn't in ketosis this am and I didn't cheat, so it's all a bit weird....:sigh:
This is not good, my periods actually fall into place when I'm SSing, I think its to do with the fat metabolising and moving aside (i ain't a doctor so don't quote me :p)
BUT it's all ok - mentally there's nothing going to keep me from my goal on this diet - I'm in the zone. A bit friendless at the mo but am taking the opportunity to reassess a few of those friendships anyway. A few are just drinking buddies when it comes down to it and in reality that's not where my life's going. Am more into getting fit, riding bike and running these days so may need to updgrade friends also ;) That sounds harsh but we do it naturally throughout our lifetime so why not make a choice!
I think as we remove eating as our hobby, we have more brain space to work out other issues, t'is not only our waistbands that get cleared out, t'is all sorts of junk as well :p

OK - essay over - hope you chickys are well. Let's leave the tension out of the posts from now on - I think everything said on both sides has been fair depending on whose shoes you're in - so let's be the G8 M8s again and get cracking on our challenge!
I second that...onwards and downwards for all or us :p

sleeekandclean glad to hear u had a great day.

i think everyones just been getting on with so thats means there should be so fab weight loss on thursday and we wont be at the bottom of the chalenge this wk lol;)

Hey guys,

All is good - now have running water (through the taps - not the ceiling, which is a vast improvement).

Loving the diet, I'm on SS+ and it seems to be cheatproof, because everywhere seems to serve a variation on the Chicken and salad theme, or are willing to.

I've been doing the 4 packs out of choice, because I don't want to overreact to eating, which I thought I may, but I didn't and I didn't panic or anything.

There is a mozzie crawling round my screen. I don't want to squish him - but I don't want him to bite me!

S&C - what area are these flats in? You sound very excited by them!

DD, he's a keeper - tell me which shop do you get nice boys from?! I must visit!

Love and huggles to all
XXXXXXXX

There is a mozzie crawling round my screen. I don't want to squish him - but I don't want him to bite me!
lol

DD, he's a keeper - tell me which shop do you get nice boys from?! I must visit!
i ment him in a pub where i was working got very drunk one night in a lockin and he walked me to get a taxis had a quick snog. next morning he turned up at my door with my uncle (he had came to do some work for my folks) and there was me in last nights make hair a mess and a rather short nighite (was alot thinner bk then) and well the rest is history but its something my uncle likes to talk about at weddings heheh
Love and huggles to all
XXXXXXXX

lol lol xxx

Awww - that's very sweet and romantic - uncles are a liability. Mine can't not mention 'one' occasion every time I see him now. I wouldn't mind, but it was when I was 14.

Awww - that's very sweet and romantic - uncles are a liability. Mine can't not mention 'one' occasion every time I see him now. I wouldn't mind, but it was when I was 14.

yeh tell me about it

it was quite funny as we didnt have a clue that we knew someone in common and of course i had been flirting with james for week and him too and he was going to work and telling him all about this girl (me) and of course he had told him about that night and well u should have saw our faces i think i said wtf u doing here and he was mmmm im here to work they my uncle twiged on

he even brought it up in his speech at the wedding i just wanted to die

Lily – I know what you mean, I seem to have all this spare time on my hands whilst not thinking about my next meal!! It’s a bit daunting at first but now I’m getting used to it and going to utilise the next 2 months to make myself a better person on the inside too… or rather a better version of me and develop more of what I like about myself and less of what I don’t…. obvious really but never taken the time to do it… We both seem to have a need to clean up as we go!! It's good for some things but not good for computers :sigh:

Shadaca hun – glad to hear your pipes are all sorted ;) I need to join you at this shop for a man! DD is one lucky gal by the sounds of it – she scored a gentleman. The flats are in Docklands which is a bit further out than I would like but the building has gym/sauna/solarium etc and it sounds like they are doing great things to the area. It also means I’ll get about an hour more exercise a day on my bike (to/from work) which I suppose is a good thing… am just worried it’ll be TOO much and I’ll resort to public transport more often than not…. Ho hum. It's also penthouse and river views.... woohoo.

DD - That’s such a great love story! Your Uncle sounds like that character everyone loves at weddings.. :giggle:

Chalack – I’m guessing you spent the day clearing up after last nights shenanigans ;) Did anyone comment on how good you’re looking?!!

Earth to Surfhunny!!

morning was just wondering what everyone was doing today and how they were?

im doing nothing, the weathers not so great here today so just going to chill in house.

Back