Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 - Official Thread :o))))

Oh that's great, glad your porridge turned up! My CDC was all out of it this week but she's going to save me some for next week so will be winging more over to you.

I only lost 2 more pounds this week but it's a loss and I feel really slim and I'm still trooping on. There's the tiniest bit of dissapointment that the scales aren't saying how I feel but TBH I hate scales, they rarely tell you what you wanna hear! So anyway we're doing my measurements next week as my CDC literally had just walked in the door from her holiday when I accosted her! So I just grabbed supplies and left her too it.

Chalack another 8 pounds by the looks of your ticker! Well done :D

Darling - You don't have to keep me in porridge forever! But thank you!

And well done on feeling thin - that's the big battle isn't it!

Official weight loss for the week:

Last week: 197
This week: 201.5
Loss: +4.5 / + 2.28%

Hi Guys, as my scores show, I've had a very bad week diet wise, and looking back at my daily tracker spreadsheet (yes I am a nerd) I've not managed one single day of SSing, I don't think I posted much on my diary here either, guess I was taking an Ostrich approach, that of putting my head in de sand, and hoping it would all be ok in the end :eek:

I went to visit my CDC tonight to get more stock, and we discussed my headspace and the fact I've got two social events this weekend that can't be avoided, so I'm going to retry to start on Sunday, with the aim of getting back on it for sure on Monday...Hoping to post a loss next week girls, till then I'll have to accept my place at the bottom of the scoreboard for another week running, and apologise for bringing the overall score down as well :eek:

....... apologise for bringing the overall score down as well :eek:

:whoopass:We don't apologise or explain anymore remember ;)

Just think, in the grand scheme of things what's this week and maybe another week? Just enjoy your events and come back refreshed and motivated. You can do it!!

Maybe your head's just freaking out cos your body went under the 200lb mark recently... just let your head catch up a bit and don't give yourself a hard time as that just makes things worse. Be kind to yourself and reap the rewards. You can do it hun.

Official weight loss for the week:

Last week: 197
This week: 201.5
Loss: +4.5 / + 2.28%

Hi Guys, as my scores show, I've had a very bad week diet wise, and looking back at my daily tracker spreadsheet (yes I am a nerd) I've not managed one single day of SSing, I don't think I posted much on my diary here either, guess I was taking an Ostrich approach, that of putting my head in de sand, and hoping it would all be ok in the end :eek:

I went to visit my CDC tonight to get more stock, and we discussed my headspace and the fact I've got two social events this weekend that can't be avoided, so I'm going to retry to start on Sunday, with the aim of getting back on it for sure on Monday...Hoping to post a loss next week girls, till then I'll have to accept my place at the bottom of the scoreboard for another week running, and apologise for bringing the overall score down as well :eek:
[/quot

arh hun dont worry about it have a good weekend and im sure ull get back on track next week

5 is definately what the cool kids loose!

Congratulations!

And BB, well done for posting - I know how much courage it took - Big Kisses!

XXX

woohoo another 5lbs

last week-324
this week-319
total- 5lbs

that makes it 2 stone in 4 weeks woohoo

:wow: :wow: 2stone in 4weeks :wow: :wow: thats fantastic

Calling Chalack :giggle:

Chalack I need you to post your official weigh in, cuz I can't go by your ticker, cuz it don't tally with the scores I have, so can you just confirm your last week, this week and losses etc

then tomorrow morning when I've time in de new job I'll find the scoresheet and put all our scores in including the winner of this weeks looser (thinking I'll have a new category just for me,,,called Weak Looser :giggle: i'd earn a black star )

:giggle: I felt guilty not posting the scores soo far, so for all you lovelies who've gotten your losses posted drumroll please :p . . . . . . here they are in all there glory . . . . just one score to go and then we'll know our winner for week 5 :giggle:

Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 (Week 5)

BBlilsis- 197 to 201.5 = +4.5= +2.28%
Chalack- 255 to ? = ? = ? %
2568d1219874696-team-7-fat-fighters-main-thread-star.bmp
W4
Doubledumpling- 324 to 319 = -5 = -1.54%
Shadaca- 240.5 to 235.5 = -5 = -2.08%
W2
W3

Sleekandclean- 179 to 177 = -2 = -1.12%
Surfhunny- 206.75 to 206.75 = 0 = On Holiday
W1

Team total so far - 1402,25 to ? = ? = ??%

Ahoy me hearties... How ye be guzzlin a'morn?!

Avast - It's the grand day o' Itlap an I 'spec all ye scurvy bilge rats to join in.

So get scrapin them barnacles of ya rudder and let's get on with the raping and the pillagin'

oooooooooooooAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRR

Lady-Pirate.jpg

This will be me later - after the raping and pillaging and swigging of rum.

Happy ITLAP! I'm off to Camden to buy pretty things!

MWAH!

Hey, im sorry i havent been around

Last week 255
this week 255
weight loss 0

sorry guys but ive had to eat cause of my medication but i finish them on sunday so should have a good loss next week.

Chalack - How you feeling girl? You getting better? Drugs working?

Hey, im feeling better now thanks, i finish my antibiotics tomoz and cant believe im gunna say this but i cant wait to get back on the diet this week has gone so slow lol

Good - I'm glad you are feeling better! Antibiotics are horrid, I always get a sore tummy and green poo when I'm on them, can never wait to finish them...

FAR TMI I know - (first time I wrote it I didn't leave out the space - i'm not sure ladies fart in public!)

ANYWAY - today is the night of the chinese banquet, and I am going to come out to my friends and negotiate some chinese veg and some chicken (prob lemon chicken with the sauce seperately!) It's going to be hard - I LOVE chinese and it may kill me, but still I'll be there and not refusing hospitality which is a big cultural thing, hence eating! I be brave though.

What are you all up to today?

I'm still to fat for all the black velvet jackets in camden. That made me sad.

Hey Girlies,,,i've been busy since Thursday so haven't had a chance to come in and update the scoreboard,,,,,,,,but here it is in all its glory, and its FANTASTIC NEWS FOR
:wow: SHADACA :wow: OUR FIRST TRIPLE
WEEK WINNER :bliss:

Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 (Week 5)

BBlilsis- 197 to 201.5 = +4.5= +2.28%
Chalack- 255 to 255 = 0 = 0 %
Wk4
Doubledumpling- 324 to 319 = -5 = -1.54%
Shadaca- 240.5 to 235.5 = -5 = -2.08%
Wk2
Wk3
Wk5

Sleekandclean- 179 to 177 = -2 = -1.12%
Surfhunny- 206.75 to 206.75 = 0 = On Holiday
W1

Team total so far - 1402.25 to 1394.75 = - 7 = -0.53%

Last edited:
Hurrah Hurrah!!!!

(runs off to add star to siggy)

Ahoy me hearties... How ye be guzzlin a'morn?!

Avast - It's the grand day o' Itlap an I 'spec all ye scurvy bilge rats to join in.

So get scrapin them barnacles of ya rudder and let's get on with the raping and the pillagin'

oooooooooooooAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRR

Lady-Pirate.jpg

This will be me later - after the raping and pillaging and swigging of rum.

Happy ITLAP! I'm off to Camden to buy pretty things!

MWAH!

OMFG, were you on the happy pills whilst I was away....LMAO.....your crazy girl, and I likes it :giggle: that photo is brill ;) jaysus I'd love to have a body like that

Back