Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 - Official Thread :o))))

Hey, im sorry i havent been around

Last week 255
this week 255
weight loss 0

sorry guys but ive had to eat cause of my medication but i finish them on sunday so should have a good loss next week.

Hey Chalack glad to hear your on the mend, take care of yourself :p

Good - I'm glad you are feeling better! Antibiotics are horrid, I always get a sore tummy and green poo when I'm on them, can never wait to finish them...

FAR TMI I know - (first time I wrote it I didn't leave out the space - i'm not sure ladies fart in public!)

ANYWAY - today is the night of the chinese banquet, and I am going to come out to my friends and negotiate some chinese veg and some chicken (prob lemon chicken with the sauce seperately!)

It's going to be hard - I LOVE chinese and it may kill me, but still I'll be there and not refusing hospitality which is a big cultural thing, hence eating! I be brave though.

Hey Missus enjoy yourself tonight, your doing sooo well on the diet, I have faith in ya staying within control :p
What are you all up to today?

I'm back from walking me dogs, little Ellie went on strike halfway back, shes a funny thing, she just sits down and refuses to budge, I'm being bullied by a 3kilo rugrat on a lead :giggle:

I'm still to fat for all the black velvet jackets in camden. That made me sad.

This is just a temporary gliche...keep going the way you are, and you'll have that black velvet in no time :p

Morning Everyone, just popping in to report that I'm back up on the diet, I'm going to do SS+ as SS is just too extreme for me anymore.

I've had my first choc mint shake for the day and I'm feeling motivated and hopeful :p

Hope everyone is having a good weekend so far

Shadaca - hope you had a fab time with the chinese :eatdrink023:and friends last night.

Chalack hope you're feeling loads better and you might even be able to knock our 3-week reigning star queen off her throne if you're lucky this week! ;)

BB - glad to see you're back on track hun! Ellie sounds like such a little character. My dog used to do that too when he had enough walkie... just down tools and stare at me until I picked him up! So cute but very heavy at about 13kg's!

All good here, it's been such amazing weather this weekend I feel great. Brought a full length mirror now i can stand to look at myself in it ;) and realised I need to see what I look like before I get to work each day as Friday I wore a large size 14 trouser and they were scraping on the ground and hanging around my @rse by the end of the day :bliss:- not a good look though.

I also got my hair cut and dyed again by my favourite hairdresser today. Always fun.

Looked around for a new bike but nothing jumped out. Might get off ebay or amazon.

Where's DD gone? Surfhunny must be due back soon too?

Hope everyone'e enjoying this fab weather.

hi veryone sorry not been around much but been having problems with hubby and hes moved out i was hopeing that it was just one of those things and he would be back so didnt see the point in telling people but after much talk and shouting we have decided it would be best to have a break for awhile so he is moving back in with his mother while i stay here and we ll see how things go from ther to be honest dont know what caused it but have both been unhappy for awhile and it couldnt really go on.

im hopeing that it wont affect the diet but have to confess i got very very drunk yesterday at a 2 year old birthday party (not good) and eat alot of food so im sorry thought i had to tell u all as im feeling woo is me at the moment and needed to get it off my chest

im starting back ssing tomorrow and fingers crossed ill be ok

hi veryone sorry not been around much but been having problems with hubby and hes moved out i was hopeing that it was just one of those things and he would be back so didnt see the point in telling people but after much talk and shouting we have decided it would be best to have a break for awhile so he is moving back in with his mother while i stay here and we ll see how things go from ther to be honest dont know what caused it but have both been unhappy for awhile and it couldnt really go on.

im hopeing that it wont affect the diet but have to confess i got very very drunk yesterday at a 2 year old birthday party (not good) and eat alot of food so im sorry thought i had to tell u all as im feeling woo is me at the moment and needed to get it off my chest

im starting back ssing tomorrow and fingers crossed ill be ok

Aww DD, I'm really sorry to hear your going through a nasty time at the moment, we're your friends here on this forum and specially on this thread, so come and talk anytime, don't you worry yourself about anything at the moment, just do what you have to, too get through the next few days...You've got my personal email love, so if ya want to chat there, just give me a shout :grouphugg:

Aww DD, I'm really sorry to hear your going through a nasty time at the moment, we're your friends here on this forum and specially on this thread, so come and talk anytime, don't you worry yourself about anything at the moment, just do what you have to, too get through the next few days...You've got my personal email love, so if ya want to chat there, just give me a shout :grouphugg:

thanks hun all im going to do is try and get on with it if not i think ill fall to pieces

Hi girlies I'm back!!! Hope everyone has been ok while I've been away. I haven't had chance to read through all of the threads yet, just thought I'd pop on and say hello before I fall into bed.

I got my packs through customs without a problem and for the first week I managed to stick with the diet 100%. But towards the end of last week I went a bit adrift :break_diet:, but I don't appear to have done much damage, have prob just stayed the same or put on ever so slightly. Will know for def after tomorrows weigh in.

Not glad to be back in the cold UK, but glad to beable to get back to normal and back on track with my weight loss - hooray!

Hi girlies I'm back!!! Hope everyone has been ok while I've been away. I haven't had chance to read through all of the threads yet, just thought I'd pop on and say hello before I fall into bed.

I got my packs through customs without a problem and for the first week I managed to stick with the diet 100%. But towards the end of last week I went a bit adrift :break_diet:, but I don't appear to have done much damage, have prob just stayed the same or put on ever so slightly. Will know for def after tomorrows weigh in.

Not glad to be back in the cold UK, but glad to beable to get back to normal and back on track with my weight loss - hooray!

hi hun and welcome back and im sure u ve not done that badly with weight but anyway goodluck for tomorrow

Welcome back Surfhunny, wow i could have sworn you were away for another week or so,,,hey you'll have loadz to catch up on, we'd beat a soap opera with the shenanigans we've been up too :giggle:

Welcome back Surfhunny, wow i could have sworn you were away for another week or so,,,hey you'll have loadz to catch up on, we'd beat a soap opera with the shenanigans we've been up too :giggle:

and what are u trying to say we re a load of dream queens :giggle:

DD sorry to hear about your troubles. Hope you manage to sort things out for the best. :hug99:

Everyone seems to be having some good losses while I've been away. As of tomorrow I will be back on track and giving it my all.:innocent0002:

I'm off to bed now cos the jetlag is starting to take it's toll, and I have to be up early for work tomorrow,:cry:Nighty Night!xxx

and what are u trying to say we re a load of dream queens :giggle:

Well I for one feel like I've been living a soap opera story line for a few weeks now :giggle:

Last edited:
DD sorry to hear about your troubles. Hope you manage to sort things out for the best. :hug99:

Everyone seems to be having some good losses while I've been away. As of tomorrow I will be back on track and giving it my all.:innocent0002:

I'm off to bed now cos the jetlag is starting to take it's toll, and I have to be up early for work tomorrow,:cry:Nighty Night!xxx

Wow, your back to work already,, janey mac I always try to book an extra day of at the end of any holiday, called a "Sleep Day" :giggle: boy even this morning I slept in cuz I had two nites out on the trot this weekend, I'm a night owl who needs loads off sleep, this causes problems in the mornings :eek: luckily I'm demotivated for work so not really bothered about missing a Monday :giggle:

lol well its better than nothing happening at all it would get very boring:giggle:

How are ya today Missus, hope your alright...I took the day off work (couldn't wake up :giggle: so didn't)

Ladies!

How you doing? I've just got back from the chinese banquet, It was lovely! The smells were wonderful and I managed to keep it low carb low cal so fairly happy bunny.

Dramas here - hope you guys are all ok?

Just got back from my weigh in and I'm pleased to report that I have lost 3 whole lbs. :DI'm happy with that because lets face it a loss is a loss, and if I hadn't been doing this diet for the majority of the time I was away, I'd probably have put on half a stone easily. So it's onwards and downwards.

I got a couple of packets of porridge and I'm not sure about it, I didn't expect it to taste like ready brek or anything, but it's weird. Will try it again tomorrow.:eat:

Right I'm going to have a tiny little whinge and I don't expect any sympathy cos I brought it all on myself. I'm feeling really poo at the moment - getting back into ketosis is just as horrible the second time round :(. I've taken myself off to bed with a stinking headache and I'm expecting more of the same tomorrow. My ketostick showed the slightest tinge of pink just now, so hopefully tomorrow it'll be darker. But right now I'm really really sorry for myself :cry:Getting back into ketosis and transatlantic jetlag do not make a fantastic combination :sign0137:

I hope everyone else is having a better week than me. xxx

Back