Team Back On Track!

Awe bless you hopefully a good weight loss this week then! All I've drunk in the last 3 weeks is water! Had a couple of diet cokes at my party last night! I don't like tea or coffee!! X

I don't like tea or coffee either but those two herbal teas get me through the days. Going to stick to water tonight and maybe tomorrow and hopefully it'll get better.

babymumma2 said:
I don't like tea or coffee either but those two herbal teas get me through the days. Going to stick to water tonight and maybe tomorrow and hopefully it'll get better.

Haaa bless ya! I tried fruit tea once which was strawberry and mango or something! Was ok but not that fussed by it! :)

vjs167 said:
Haaa bless ya! I tried fruit tea once which was strawberry and mango or something! Was ok but not that fussed by it! :)

You're not allowed fruit teas on this diet though are you?
Well it looks my totm is fast approaching which will dampen weight loss this week! :s
Am still seriously considering this becoming a Cambridge diet counsellor thing. What'd u think?

My period has started and my stomach feels awful. What id usually do is eat to calm it down! :(

babymumma2 said:
You're not allowed fruit teas on this diet though are you?
Well it looks my totm is fast approaching which will dampen weight loss this week! :s
Am still seriously considering this becoming a Cambridge diet counsellor thing. What'd u think?

I'm not sure to be honest it was way before this diet! Don't really do hot drinks!

Sounds like a good plan if you have the time to do it! If you can be in to fit people in for weigh ins when they want them etc! Wish I had time to do it !!

I spoke to one of my 'friends' on Facebook. She's lost 5 stone on cwp and is now training to be a counsellor. She looks amazing! Definite inspiration.

Wow! That's great motivation but not a very nice experience for you. People who speak without engaging their brain and empathy skills annoy the f*** out of me. U show them exactly what you're capable of!!!

I'm not going to let them define me by attaching labels. I will define myself.

big2small2happy said:
I'm not going to let them define me by attaching labels. I will define myself.

Excellent!! That's the attitude! :)

babymumma2 said:
I spoke to one of my 'friends' on Facebook. She's lost 5 stone on cwp and is now training to be a counsellor. She looks amazing! Definite inspiration.

Ahh sounds good if its something you wanna do go for it x

vjs167 said:
Ahh sounds good if its something you wanna do go for it x

Weigh in day tomorrow!! Eek!!!

I have an interview tomorrow for a part time temp position, and an interview on Thursday for a full time perm position. Going to get through them first to see if I get either one, and then I'm going to decide if I can do Cambridge too. :)

babymumma2 said:
Weigh in day tomorrow!! Eek!!!

I have an interview tomorrow for a part time temp position, and an interview on Thursday for a full time perm position. Going to get through them first to see if I get either one, and then I'm going to decide if I can do Cambridge too. :)

Ahhh go for it!!! Good luck with both interviews!

Also good luck for weigh in x

Lost 3lbs at weigh in!!! Woooo Hooooo!! That's 11lbs off in 3 weeks. I'm chuffed to say the least!!! :)

big2small2happy said:
well done, steps in the right direction. My weigh in is at 4.30

Good luck with it!

Well done chick!! You done your inches? X

vjs167 said:
Well done chick!! You done your inches? X

We never did get round to doing inches. Never mind. My clothes are beginning to fit. I can wear trousers again without looking like I have tree trunks for thighs. I have a teaching interview tomorrow and my CDC as a former teacher went through interview questions with me. We get fed lunch tomorrow and she said that I had to eat with them! Lol. She's brill. Maybe developing a girl crush. ;)

babymumma2 said:
We never did get round to doing inches. Never mind. My clothes are beginning to fit. I can wear trousers again without looking like I have tree trunks for thighs. I have a teaching interview tomorrow and my CDC as a former teacher went through interview questions with me. We get fed lunch tomorrow and she said that I had to eat with them! Lol. She's brill. Maybe developing a girl crush. ;)

Yeah don't want to look weird by supping on your water while they all eat!!! Lol I'm sure you'll do great!!

I've done 15lbs and 9inches now in 4 weeks!! :-S x

vjs167 said:
Yeah don't want to look weird by supping on your water while they all eat!!! Lol I'm sure you'll do great!!

I've done 15lbs and 9inches now in 4 weeks!! :-S x

That's fantastic!! Well done. :)

Lost 8lbs at weighin thats -13 in two weeks and 3days (i started on a sunday). What type of teaching do you do babymama?
Vjs a stone down in 4 weeks is amazing. Think of how much you might have put on if you weren't on CD. Any loss is always a good thing :)

big2small2happy said:
Lost 8lbs at weighin thats -13 in two weeks and 3days (i started on a sunday). What type of teaching do you do babymama?
Vjs a stone down in 4 weeks is amazing. Think of how much you might have put on if you weren't on CD. Any loss is always a good thing :)

Brilliant. Well done. I'm a maths teacher. Didn't get the full time job from today but got the part time job yesterday so I'm happy. I think where I am in my life right now, part time is more than enough. My only gripe is I need to finish my nqt year somewhere!! But for now I'm happy. :) went off plan today as my CDC said to not appear antisocial and to eat with the school today so I did. However, I came home and had a couple slices of chocolate bread and now had enough so not really going mad anymore which can only be a good thing.

Now that I haven't got this full time job, I am seriously considering becoming a CDC myself. My CDC thinks I'll be a good one and I think I would be too.

How's everyone doing today? It's chilly weather isn't helping matters!!

Back