Team Back On Track!

Hey congrats on the job! This horrible weather is just far toooo cold!!

I've not been very good this week :-((

Hey everyone! How's your weekend been!! I was ready to quit yesterday morning as the scales were not budging! Got on the scales yesterday morning and finally dropped a couple of pounds so saved me going into town and eating everything in site!!!! X

vjs167 said:
Hey everyone! How's your weekend been!! I was ready to quit yesterday morning as the scales were not budging! Got on the scales yesterday morning and finally dropped a couple of pounds so saved me going into town and eating everything in site!!!! X

Hey well done! I have totally gone off plan since Wednesday evening and so back on it today!! 2 b fair, I don't think I've eaten as much as I used to before I started cwp but still.. I need to get to my stone off this week. Only got 3lbs to go so im sure ill reach it. Going to stay with my parents this half term and my sister has just started on cwp too so I'm hoping we'll spur each other one. :)

Aww that's what you might need to kick you back into touch! I was craving a bacon roll but when I saw I'd dropped a couple of pounds I quickly forgot that idea!

vjs167 said:
Aww that's what you might need to kick you back into touch! I was craving a bacon roll but when I saw I'd dropped a couple of pounds I quickly forgot that idea!

Fantastic!

Back on the diet 100% Yday. The idea of losing more weight is very appealing plus the fact I'm going to talk to my CDC about becoming a CDC myself so want to be a good role model. My sister has just started and her CDC doesn't strike me as very good, and we all know that they need to be supportive!

babymumma2 said:
Back on the diet 100% Yday. The idea of losing more weight is very appealing plus the fact I'm going to talk to my CDC about becoming a CDC myself so want to be a good role model. My sister has just started and her CDC doesn't strike me as very good, and we all know that they need to be supportive!

Ahhh good! Yeah def need the support if you want it! I'm normally quite quick in and out of my cdcs house! Lost 17.2lbs now x

vjs167 said:
Ahhh good! Yeah def need the support if you want it! I'm normally quite quick in and out of my cdcs house! Lost 17.2lbs now x

That's brilliant. Are people noticing now?

babymumma2 said:
That's brilliant. Are people noticing now?

Yeah a couple of people have said you can start to tell! But they know I'm doing it! Hopefully getto 2 stone for Christmas x

vjs167 said:
Yeah a couple of people have said you can start to tell! But they know I'm doing it! Hopefully getto 2 stone for Christmas x

You'll definitely get there!!! Seeing the weight fall off is definitely an incentive. :)

Don't think I'm going to get to a stone loss by Thursday morning though which is annoying!! :(

babymumma2 said:
Don't think I'm going to get to a stone loss by Thursday morning though which is annoying!! :(

My losses are very slow compared to some people :-( makes me very sad but off is off and it is off every week which I didn't get with slumming world! X

vjs167 said:
My losses are very slow compared to some people :-( makes me very sad but off is off and it is off every week which I didn't get with slumming world! X

And that's what counts!! That you're still losing. :)

babymumma2 said:
And that's what counts!! That you're still losing. :)

Absolutely! Did you speak to your consultant about becoming a CDC x

vjs167 said:
Absolutely! Did you speak to your consultant about becoming a CDC x

I have a meeting with her next Wednesday about it. :) looking forward to it!! :)

Hi Ladies!! VJS thx for inviting me to join the team i'm really looking forward to starting tomorrow as i am seeing my CDC today!

I have a rather blonde question!! did you do anything prepare for your cambridge diet?? in terms of day before prep i literally feel like i want to eat while i can until i go onto this plan!!!

Simmy1978 said:
Hi Ladies!! VJS thx for inviting me to join the team i'm really looking forward to starting tomorrow as i am seeing my CDC today!

I have a rather blonde question!! did you do anything prepare for your cambridge diet?? in terms of day before prep i literally feel like i want to eat while i can until i go onto this plan!!!

Hi Simmy!!

I did nothing to prepare. Like u I think I may have eaten everything in sight as I figured I was starting the diet the next day! ;)

Do u have a lot to lose?

LOL babymumma i am doing that today too!!! lemme just eat while i can!! i initially felt like i had loads to lose - i'm 5.1 and weigh 12.7 atm and i would like to get down to anything between 9.7 - 10 (just give myself some room to fluctuate!!) but since i have been reading other peoples diaries, stories etc i realise it isnt that much!! i'm sooo inspired by those who have had loads more to lose and have succeeded but at the same time i just feel that cuz it is 2 and half stone it might not come off so easily but lets see!!

right now bring on the munchies till i start tomorrow!!

Simmy1978 said:
LOL babymumma i am doing that today too!!! lemme just eat while i can!! i initially felt like i had loads to lose - i'm 5.1 and weigh 12.7 atm and i would like to get down to anything between 9.7 - 10 (just give myself some room to fluctuate!!) but since i have been reading other peoples diaries, stories etc i realise it isnt that much!! i'm sooo inspired by those who have had loads more to lose and have succeeded but at the same time i just feel that cuz it is 2 and half stone it might not come off so easily but lets see!!

right now bring on the munchies till i start tomorrow!!

That's like me!! I was 11 stone 6. Want to get to about 9 stone. Maybe even 8 1/2 stone. Now at 10 stone 7.5lb. People are noticing and everything!! :)

I think the general consensus is a stone a month on cwp!

Back