Team Butterfly

Well done seasons that's a fab weight loss, sammy whoop whoop, go girl, i can only imagine what a size 14 looks like :D I wish i had some of your will power, i just hope Judding works for me, i'm running out of diets to try hahaha

Well done Seasons.

Good luck with JUDD, I think the reason TF works for me is because it tells me what to eat all the time, Im the type of person who would go crazy on the off day haha and probably eat enough to cover the next day as well, Im a nightmare!

Good Luck with JUDD.

Todays been a good day with me today. Im still at my mum and step dads and will be here till next Friday. There are so many treats i could sneakily eat, as Im here alone during the day whilst the both of them are working, but ive resistsed. Theres chocolates, buiscuits, crisps , cake all that kind of thing. I have had the odd buiscuit (but nothing like I used to have), and Ive found a love for American Hardgums, but thats about as bad as ive got.

Ive been cooking healthy meals with my mum, and loved doing that, and ive been exercising dailey. I bought my 7lb dumbbells with me, so i can exercise during the day, and its gone well.

Weigh day tomorrow, so we'll see what happens :)

Well done Kirsty! Its so hard to ignore all those treats so good on you for being able to not eat them.

Im having serious chocolate cravings at the moment, damn TOTM!

Thanks SammyE. It is really hard yep, but when i fit into a size 14 t shirt this yesterday, it spurred me on not to cheat. I love that feeling :)

Deff! Ive got size 14s in my wardrobe still from when I could fit into them, Ive also got ball gowns and stuff from posh work do's that I bought thinking I would lose weight to get into and never got into them so Im hoping getting into those will help spur me on as well.

i havnt got any clothes in my new sizes at all, as ive never been in the situation to wear in them in the first place. I can never remember wearing a size 14. So i was grinning from ear to ear when it fit! :)

I can imagine hun :) I will be too when I get into 14's!

:) You'll get there hun :)

2lb loss for me again this week :)
ive hit my 3 and a half stone mark, and im no longer classed as obese :)

Yay! Well done hun!! Your doing so well!

Well done kirsty whoop whoop

I've stayed the same, 16.4lb, fingers crossed this judding will work, my next weigh in will be wednesday morning.

Must go i'm planting out brassicas at the lottie today (while the sunshine lasts!)

Have a great weekend everyone

Yayyy on my midway weigh in (ive managed to stop daily but have to do two a week still lol) ive lost another 2.5lbs which means Ive hit my first mini goal of losing a stone and 13 days earlier then I set myself to do it in! YAY!

Well done sammy, you're doing brilliantly

How have we all done this weekend?
ive had a good weekend, packed in lots of walks for training for a half marathon im hoping on signing up for. I signed up and joined weight watchers on Thursday and seem to be doing well with that, so we'll see what happens at the end of the week.
ive walked 11.5 miles in 8 days :) Ive turned down cakes still and choc still, have had very healthy meals and feel quite in control still. Im at my mums still till the end of the week.

I haven't done as much exercise as I would've liked, but I did spend the entire weekend cleaning and decorating a house ready to sell - so that must've done something!

I'm not sure what the scales are saying yet, possibly 2 or 3lbs by the morning for this week which would be good.

I have also just downloaded a podcast to my itunes which is a running training programme, which has someone telling you when to run and walk over the music, different podcasts for different weeks in the programme. Apparently i'll be going from couch potato to 5k runner in 8 weeks. which is good as i've got 16 weeks before my 10k run, and as yet I have still done nothing!! I'm hoping the training programme will encourage me to do that bit more when i'm out. I used to go running with my dad which was great as we both egged each other along, but since he's done his knees in it's easier to both do less, and put it off when you're on your own. Hopefully this thing might work! I must start this week, no I WILL start this week!

Hope everyone else has been having a good week

Good luck Jen!

I lost another 3lbs this week, yay

Yay well done hun!

Back