Team Butterfly

Things will get back on track Sparklebug, draw a line under today and start a fresh tomorrow :)

Just be really good from now to Thursday and you never know!

I've lost 4.5lbs this week, yay

I have lost a lovely 6lbs this week - woohoo! It is my first week though, so I don't expect to lose this much every week. But boy am I going to make sure I exercise this week to try and get another good loss.

Wow congrats everyone your all doing so well. x

well done, that's a fantastic weight loss :happy096:

how u getting on today sparklebug?

I'm not visiting my parents today so no tempting goodies on offer :D strangly i don't even feel hungry and haven't even had my first shake yet, which is good as i can save my last one this evening while i watch the telly. Luckily i'm still the same weight today 16.4 1/2 stones so my biscuit and cake scoffing and coke drinking hasn't affected my weight - yet! I'm loving my weight watchers scales as they tell me exactly how much i weigh so it's a good incentive to keep to my shakes lol.

How's your day going?

Well done Jenny!

I seem to have found this thing called will power.... I dont think Ive seen Will Power for years... god knows where he has been hiding but yesterday I got offered a donut... normally I would of had two but I didnt even want it, then they had cookies... like the really nice big ones Asda make and I turned that down as well! I did have a slight cheat but it was a jaffa cake and they are only 1 gram of fat so thats like air hehe so bad considering what else I had been offered!

I just hope Mr Will Power sticts with me from now on hehe

I refused a cream cake twice over at the weekend. Extremely proud of myself, just hope the scales like me too!

I took a pic this morning to compare against 2 weeks ago and there is already a difference, not a huge difference but a difference none the less, posted pic in the before and after photo section if anyone wants a look.

hi guys good luck with weight loss, just wondering .....are all the places taken up in the teams ?

Morning butterflies, i've decided to change my diet, i'm now on JUDD or the alternate day diet. I just can't continue depriving myself of food, a vlcd just isn't for me. I can now eat anything on an up day and have my shakes and low carb/low cal meal on the down days. I'm going to try it for a week to see how i go.

Good Luck hun x

evening all,
How has everyone done today?
Good luck on your new diet plan Sparklebug, I have not heard of the JUDD diet so I will have to look that one up.

My day has been pretty good, no cheats so far, how about you?

Good luck with the new diet, I couldnt do total meal replacement, at least with TF I get to have fruit and a dinner, what is JUDD??

So far i'm loving JUDD, to explain it properly i'll copy and paste the official bumpf

Every day on the Johnson UpDayDownDay Diet™ is either an Up Day or a Down Day. Since you are free to eat as much as you would like to on Up Days (without intentionally overeating), the Down Days are when you will do most of the "heavy lifting" on the diet. By restricting calories on Down Days, you will lose weight and you'll also activate SIRT1, a gene that has been shown to prevent disease, improve metabolism, and extend lifespan. Dr. James Johnson wrote The Alternate-Day Diet to help individuals lose weight easily and effectively. The book includes recipes, menus, and specific information and tips for Down Day success.

The Induction Phase – 2 Weeks

During the first two weeks of the diet, your Down Day calorie intake will consist of no more than 20 percent of what you would normally consume. A calorie counter is provided below so that you can figure out what your normal calorie intake and Down Day calorie intake should be. However, to simplify matters, Dr. Johnson has rounded off daily intake to 500 calories for Down Days during the induction phase.

Well Done Seasons ..

Goo Luck with JUDD Sparklebug. I could never do somthing like that, as all my portions would be so out of sync again..

Well ive had a good couple of days staying at my mums so far. There is chocolate everywhere in house, but I havn't picked at it at all. It was mentioned last night Im more the welcome to have any of the foo about , but my Will Power is staying strong an true to me. Ive been shopping with my mum and have got some things I would usually have at home, I have my snack packs I eat at home, have the bananas, muller lights etc, which is great.

I have also bought my exercise DVD with me, along with my dumbbells (which i will be taking half way across london on my return journey home!), so i do my dailey workout when both my mum and step dad are at work. I also went into ASDA and tried on get this ...... a Size 14!!!!!! I coulnt believe it, it fit over the top of my T shirt i was already wearing .... I just couldnt believe it! Thats what makes me want to stick at things, when things like that happen. :)

Weigh

Back