Team Easy

Wow! well done! you can be our ee guru! lol x

LOL.. Not a guru but will gladly help anyone whenever I can! :)

Well done mrsblonde!

Pondering on tomorrows menu, thinking I might do a moroccan lamb cous cous, just the apricots would be syns.

Well, I put 0.5lb on this week :(

Think I was being a bit blasé about my milk, so I'm going to make sure I measure everything that needs it out this week.

Am also going to try and stick to 10 Syns a day - 15 obviously aren't working for me!

Well, I put 0.5lb on this week :(

Think I was being a bit blasé about my milk, so I'm going to make sure I measure everything that needs it out this week.

Am also going to try and stick to 10 Syns a day - 15 obviously aren't working for me!

it's so easy to have much more that you're supposed to have if you don't measure it out! look forward to seeing the different it makes next week! x

Thanks McG!!

Trying to keep positive - it's only week 3 this week so I'm going to stick to 100% this week!

Thanks McG!!

Trying to keep positive - it's only week 3 this week so I'm going to stick to 100% this week!

indeed!! that 0.5lb will be off + some next week! maybe post your food diary ... really helps some people, knowing that they're doing it 'right'? x

Hi everyone! I did SW years ago.. so EE is all new to me. I have really enjoyed my first week and haven’t felt hungry at all. In fact I would say I have eaten more this week than I would normally eat (but instead of fatty, sugary foods, I have filled up on loads of fruit and veg). As long as I plan, make the time to cook and find different recipes I should do ok!
I cannot stop urinating though! I was up about 4 times last night! Weigh in tonight, so I will let you know how I got on.
Thanks for the recipes and meal ideas. What is superfree museli? I need ideas for quick breakfasts that don’t take up all my HE.
Thanks everyone you are great inspiration!

Hi everyone! I did SW years ago.. so EE is all new to me. I have really enjoyed my first week and haven’t felt hungry at all. In fact I would say I have eaten more this week than I would normally eat (but instead of fatty, sugary foods, I have filled up on loads of fruit and veg). As long as I plan, make the time to cook and find different recipes I should do ok!
I cannot stop urinating though! I was up about 4 times last night! Weigh in tonight, so I will let you know how I got on.
Thanks for the recipes and meal ideas. What is superfree museli? I need ideas for quick breakfasts that don’t take up all my HE.
Thanks everyone you are great inspiration!

looking forward to your wi update! x

Super free museli is just 28g of museli really bulked up with super free stuff eg blueberries,banana,mullerlight etc!

I am doing a nice kedgeree tonight and started itgoing before I pick up the kids and it really is smelling rather delish!

Sachet batcholors savory rice added to it heaps of superfree stuff to bulk it up, peppers,mushrooms,onion and then added to it smoked haddock cooked in the oven with milk from allowance (and used the milk then as some of the liquid for the rice) and some prawns and a teaspoon curry powder and some frozen peas, its looking good and grown rather large- another magic porridge pot dish!

Blueberry offer in Aldis has now finished and I was very sad as I love them on my superfree museli. Been to Tesco today and they have an offer on frozen blueberries, 3 large boxes for £5

Mullers still on offer there til 2nd Feb, 5 for £1

Good luck everyone!

Thanks for all your support. I really don’t like fresh, raw fruit (only when dried or cooked!!). However, I have been eating ½ a pineapple (£1 each in M&S) in the evenings, which is my worst time for picking at food!!. I cut it up into small pieces and eat them like a bowl of chocolates!

That's a great tip, Motherof2!

Just had my first weigh in and have lost 4lb! I am very happy with that!

If it's ok with all of you, I'd like to join the Easy Team :) I'm a big fan of Extra Easy although I do have green days sometimes, but that's just a throw back to doing SW years ago. I got so used to not eating meat, that I only eat it a little bit in the week.

I'm doing the plan online (bodyoptimise) as they don't have classes here in Australia - see it's not perfect here eh :rotflmao: - and it rains lots!

If it's ok with all of you, I'd like to join the Easy Team :) I'm a big fan of Extra Easy although I do have green days sometimes, but that's just a throw back to doing SW years ago. I got so used to not eating meat, that I only eat it a little bit in the week.

I'm doing the plan online (bodyoptimise) as they don't have classes here in Australia - see it's not perfect here eh :rotflmao: - and it rains lots!

lol! welcome to the team! x

Hi all team easy friends,

Well, this week hasnt been great for me, emotionally and physically. Ive been coming down with some sort of lurgy all week, and I think that has sent me into a "lack of motivation" spiral.
I had a sts this week. Im happy with that, as it was expected. Heres hoping that Im feeling better over the next few days, and get back to it, cause I truly love SW, and EE.
xx

I know what you mean Clarri! I have lost so much sleep this week (with my little one), I feel so tired, and all I have wanted to do today is reach for some chocolate just to keep me going! I am starting to be aware of just how much I rely on chocolate as energy. Its already dark outside and has rained most of the day. After I put my children to bed (in about an hour.. not that I am counting down the time!!) I think I am going to cook myself comfort food tonight (EE style of course!)

Back