Team Easy

I see we're liking cats here! My pic is of my boy Nitro! He's a lunatic cat who thinks he is a cross between a dog (he's been mothered by our dog since he was tiny) and a person, he only drinks out of his beaker, won't look at a water bowl, unless it's the dog's one outside.

I see we're liking cats here! My pic is of my boy Nitro! He's a lunatic cat who thinks he is a cross between a dog (he's been mothered by our dog since he was tiny) and a person, he only drinks out of his beaker, won't look at a water bowl, unless it's the dog's one outside.

Thats funny!! They are funny though. Sorry for hijack here, ie totally off topic, but have you ever read the following, it is just so so true!!!

“Excerpts From The Dog’s Daily Diary”

8:00 am - Oh Boy! Dog food! My favorite!

9:30 am - Oh Boy! A car ride! My favorite!

9:40 am - Oh Boy! A walk! My favorite!

10:30 am - Oh Boy! A car ride! My favorite!

11:30 am - Oh Boy! Dog food! My favorite!

Noon - Oh Boy! The kids! My favorite!

1:00 pm - Oh Boy! The yard! My favorite!

4:00 pm - Oh Boy! The kids! My favorite!

5:00 pm - Oh Boy! Dog food! My favorite!

5:30 pm - Oh Boy! Mom! My favorite!

6:00 pm - Oh Boy! Playing ball! My favorite!

6:30 pm - Oh Boy! Sleeping in master’s bed! My favorite!

“Excerpts From The Cat’s Daily Diary”

Day 283 Of My Captivity.

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little
dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat,
while I am forced to eat dry cereal. The only thing
that keeps me going is the hope of escape, and the
mild satisfaction I get from ruining the occasional
piece of furniture. Tomorrow I may eat another
house plant.

Today my attempt to kill my captors by weaving
around their feet while they were walking almost
succeeded; must try this at the top of the stairs. In
an attempt to disgust and repulse these vile
oppressors, I once again induced myself to vomit
on their favorite chair; must try this on their bed.

Decapitated a mouse and brought them the headless
body, in attempt to make them aware of what I am
capable of, and to try to strike fear into their hearts.
They only cooed and condescended about what a good
little cat I was. Hmmm, not working according to plan.

There was some sort of gathering of their accomplices.
I was placed in solitary throughout the event. However,
I could hear the noise and smell the food. More
importantly I overheard that my confinement
was due to MY power of “allergies.” Must learn what
this is and how to use it to my advantage.

I am convinced the other captives are flunkies and
maybe snitches. The dog is routinely released and
seems more than happy to return. He is obviously
a half-wit. The bird on the other hand has got to be
an informant, and speaks with them regularly. I am
certain he reports my every move. Due to his current
placement in the metal room, his safety is assured.
But I can wait, it is only a matter of time. . . .

Now I promise to return to topic, xx ;)

I'd love to join this group too. I have been doing extra easy since I started in Nov and have lost 1st 7lb so far which I'm pleased with what with Xmas/New Year.

Wow princesss01 thats a great weight loss. You must share your tips with us!

Hi - can i join too. i started sw on the 20th jan and had first weigh in on the 27th. Lost 3 pound doing ee so far, wouldn't even consider anything else, in fact i haven't even bothered looking at the red/green booklets.
I was reading a sw magazine, and saw the week plan for ee, did a bit of research and joined a class that week.
I love it cos its so easy to follow - it doesn't even feel like i'm on a diet. In fact i have had several people ask me if i'm really supposed to be eating that cos they just don't believe that i can.

Gemmybean, I know what you mean about what and how much you can eat, a few people here know that I'm trying to lose weight, but I'm sure they aren't convinced that I am because of the sort of food I happily eat! My problem is that although the pounds are coming off slowly but surely, it doesn't really seem to be showing externally yet, internally I'm sure it is though and I would win an award for Slinkiest Intestines! ;)

Speaking of losing weight slowly but surely, I've just done my weigh-in this morning and I've lost another pound! Woop woop! :D

Welcome to the group princess and gemmy! well done on your weight loss princess, gemmy and ozzie! there's a guy at work that keeps saying to everyone 'all rebecca does all day is eat food she likes and still looses weight'! lol. EE WE LOVE YOU! x

Right, after having a couple of blips this week (so much for my 100% week lol) I'm right back on it ready for WI on Wednesday!

I got caught out by Wetherspoons on Friday with a 38(!) Syn dinner which I thought would have been free (steak and jacket with veg) and got a bit caught out by my homemade pizza last night at 15 Syns for the base (oops!).

Back on it now though, my menu for the day is:

Breakfast: 28g Bran Flakes (4.5 Syns) with 28g sultanas (4 Syns) and skimmed milk from my HEA
Snack: Lemon Hifi bar (HEB)
Lunch: Pasta (free) with chickpeas (free) and plum tomatoes (free)
Snack: Tangerines (free)
Dinner: Pasta (free) with mince (free), chickpeas (free), peppers (free) and passata (free)

I'm Kayleigh, I'm 22 and live in Leeds! I started SW a few weeks ago and have lost 10lb! I follow EE because I don;t think I could deal with green days and red days! The EE cookbook is amazing! I have cooked loads from it and 99% of them are free! :)

Hiya Kayleigh!! Where in Leeds are you? I'm in Pudsey.

The EE cookbook is amazing! I have cooked loads from it and 99% of them are free! :)

Thanks for the tip. I have been making up large batches of soup for lunchtimes. Although I really enjoy them as I eat it, and they keep me feeling full for the rest of the afternoon, I never really look forward to eating it!!

I'm Kayleigh, I'm 22 and live in Leeds! I started SW a few weeks ago and have lost 10lb! I follow EE because I don;t think I could deal with green days and red days! The EE cookbook is amazing! I have cooked loads from it and 99% of them are free! :)

wow congratualtions on your super weight loss! ... i think i'm going to purchase me the ee cookbook tomorrow eve x

Thanks for the tip. I have been making up large batches of soup for lunchtimes. Although I really enjoy them as I eat it, and they keep me feeling full for the rest of the afternoon, I never really look forward to eating it!!

LOL glad its not just me! U make soup and quite often let it go off, as I dont fancy it, but on the times I have it I love it! weird. maybe if I stuck a chocolate flake on the top it would be more appealing?? ;)

Back