Team Easy

Hi all, I just wanted to share the really yummy lunch I just enjoyed.

A large slice of SW quiche with a salad made up of mixed leaves (from one of the packets you get in the supermarkets), thinly sliced red and orange peppers, chunks of tomato and cucumber and a very large handful of king prawns - all tossed in fat free vinaigrette dressing.... and then to finish it off nicely, and 2.5 syn banana and malteser cake..... Feeling nicely satisfied having enjoyed all those marvelously tasty free foods. Who said healthy eating is boring??? lol

Well done princess sausage!! It is really great when you see results!

Foxy1509- What is banana malteser cake? Sounds yummy!

I have just baked some cakes for the school to raise money for Haiti.. and have just eaten 3! Why oh why did I do it!!???!!! I have been doing so well too! WI tomorrow!

Hey! I have lost 3lb! woohoo!!! I get my 1/2 stone award!!

Did some lovely fish today. Always not sure to get off the fish counter but the Sainsbury lady was a love- she sugessted halibut fillets, pan fried so I did it in frylight and oooh its was beautiful. I just cooked it for a few mins on each side and we had it with new pots, roasted sweet potatoes and breen beans, was super! Large piece was £4 and served two of us so good value too.

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

tried scan bran oat today with my porridge, soaked in water and a splash of apple juice with a activa 0% and a banana on top, very filling!

Did some lovely fish today. Always not sure to get off the fish counter but the Sainsbury lady was a love- she sugessted halibut fillets, pan fried so I did it in frylight and oooh its was beautiful. I just cooked it for a few mins on each side and we had it with new pots, roasted sweet potatoes and breen beans, was super! Large piece was £4 and served two of us so good value too.

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Sounds lovely! I really love fish, but never cook it at home, (apart from salmon, I do that in the microwave) because I dont really know how to cook it!

*waves hello*. Can I join your gang? My name is Kate and I'm a 36 year-old mother of three from Southampton doing EE. I really like EE, but I seem to be taking the scenic route as my losses are quite slow. I have cut down my daily syns to 10 this week to see if it makes a difference...

Back