Team ideal

Rkmriddell said:
Cor blimey you lot have been busy! Wish I hadnt started reading it whilst I was in the bath as the bath is cold now lol.

Think I've pretty much replied About everything in my mass of posts but to sum up.....

Welcome to the newbies :)
People are idiots, except this team. Our team rocks!! The support that's been on here today is phenomenal well done everyone. We are so gonna do this!!!! X

You are amazing to reply to us all! :)
Thank you, your support is very much appreciated xxx

Welcome to all the new members and good luck on your cd journey :)
Evening all! :)
End of day 14 weigh in in the morning :)
Been a bit stressed today and would of been so easy to turn to food like I would of in the past but managed to stay strong, so am very pleased with myself :)
One quick question please...
Does anyone find the bars gives them heartburn?

Rkmriddell said:
Cor blimey you lot have been busy! Wish I hadnt started reading it whilst I was in the bath as the bath is cold now lol.

Think I've pretty much replied About everything in my mass of posts but to sum up.....

Welcome to the newbies :)
People are idiots, except this team. Our team rocks!! The support that's been on here today is phenomenal well done everyone. We are so gonna do this!!!! X

Brilliant sum up, just how I feel :) xx

donnamarie said:
Been a bit stressed today and would of been so easy to turn to food like I would of in the past but managed to stay strong, so am very pleased with myself :)

Good luck for the morning :) am sure you'll do great! Well done for staying strong. I don't really suffer with heartburn but they are a little heavier so i imagine they could do x

Hi,

I'm on day 2 of ss+ got 2.5 stone to loose in 3months! Cant wait to see some changes....tbh diet is not as bad as I thought, have had odd hunger pangs and cravings but luckily stuck it through!
so great to see so many inspirational stories deffo keeping me going....I've bought my wedding dress for July and it's a size 10 so need to loose enough to squeeze in...otherwise I'm buggered lol

Good luck all
x

One more newbie to join team ideal for please if I may? However I don't start until next week. I'm constantly reading the posts and very envious as I have nothing to add yet as I haven't even started the journey. Am looking forward to it because I seem to be succumbing to food. I'm eating more junk than ever and I don't know why!
I'm a housewife with three kids all under 6 have a tendency to starve myself all day until 4pm and then all hell breaks loose and I can't stop eating. Funny someone said earlier u can be fat and fit well it's true because I love my exercising but have never been thin. I weighed myself today and I'm nearly 15 stone. Ive never admitted that to anyone and here I am sharing it with you guys. I would like to loose 4 stones by August but not sure if thats far fetched. Well done to all those that have had weigh ins today .....you all inspire me I wish one of you though could come and staple my mouth until next week.

donnamarie said:

Good luck for weigh in :)

Newtocd said:
One more newbie to join team ideal for please if I may? However I don't start until next week. I'm constantly reading the posts and very envious as I have nothing to add yet as I haven't even started the journey. Am looking forward to it because I seem to be succumbing to food. I'm eating more junk than ever and I don't know why!
I'm a housewife with three kids all under 6 have a tendency to starve myself all day until 4pm and then all hell breaks loose and I can't stop eating. Funny someone said earlier u can be fat and fit well it's true because I love my exercising but have never been thin. I weighed myself today and I'm nearly 15 stone. Ive never admitted that to anyone and here I am sharing it with you guys. I would like to loose 4 stones by August but not sure if thats far fetched. Well done to all those that have had weigh ins today .....you all inspire me I wish one of you though could come and staple my mouth until next week.

Hello welcome :)

Newtocd said:

Welcome to the super team ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Newtocd said:

Welcome to the group xx good luck on your journey x

Good morning ladies and gents early one for me today start work at 6 then will be going for my 3rd weigh in @ 415 ooh :) day 21 already it has flown by and I'm glad to say I have loved sharing my journey with you all so far it's brill how many of us are so alike with our stories and howwe will NOT be defeated by the miserys that say we can't do it cos u know what we ARE doing it so pffft to them :) have a good one all will speak later xxx

Good morning ladies and gents early one for me today start work at 6 then will be going for my 3rd weigh in @ 415 ooh :) day 21 already it has flown by and I'm glad to say I have loved sharing my journey with you all so far it's brill how many of us are so alike with our stories and howwe will NOT be defeated by the miserys that say we can't do it cos u know what we ARE doing it so pffft to them :) have a good one all will speak later xxx

Morning Hun...I feel good today, going to work armed with a massive middle finger for anyone who gives me **** :) must remember to take a razor too lol...wouldn't want the bearded lady dropping crumbs in her beard now would we lol...

Have a good day xxx

Opinions and arseholes. We've all got one lol. Other people are the hardest part of this diet. Just ignore them we all understand exactly why you chose this plan and also why it's going to work. Tell the rest of em to feck off. The only one the diet is bothering is them! X hugs x

Thanks Hun....feel so much better today! Ready to take on the world lol... :) xx

Forgot to say....good luck with your weigh in Hun xx

jo3791 said:
Morning Hun...I feel good today, going to work armed with a massive middle finger for anyone who gives me **** :) must remember to take a razor too lol...wouldn't want the bearded lady dropping crumbs in her beard now would we lol...

Have a good day xxx

Good for you xxx have a Fab day and balls to them all

devily said:
Hi,

I'm on day 2 of ss+ got 2.5 stone to loose in 3months! Cant wait to see some changes....tbh diet is not as bad as I thought, have had odd hunger pangs and cravings but luckily stuck it through!
so great to see so many inspirational stories deffo keeping me going....I've bought my wedding dress for July and it's a size 10 so need to loose enough to squeeze in...otherwise I'm buggered lol

Good luck all
x

I found it wasn't as bad as I expected either. Having your wedding is great motivation you will definitely do it xxx no luck about it just your dedication x

Newtocd said:

Welcome to the team :) only advice I would give is to cut the carbs now so that ketosis is easier. You will do your goal! They say a stone a month and the first week is always a good one! Look forward to sharing your journey x

harassed_mother said:

Am exited to hear your WI! Good luck xxx

jo3791 said:

Have a good day xxx

PMSL. Go get em babe xxx

Morning all how are we? Loving the positivity that's in the team its great!

Was just sat here thinking about you guys and this plan. Obviously the losing weight is hard but in reality I guess it's the easy bit. It's changing ourselves to make sure we don't regain the weight that's important. So what, it anything, have you identified that you need to change about yourselves once you've lost your weight.

My first would have to be that I can't just go back to skimming world as the eat as much as you like thing doesn't work for me. I need something a little more structured and am hoping to find a nice balance on low gi. My second is that I need to find the way to remember to eat with my hunger and not my emotions or senses. That's going to be the biggest one I think x

Back