Team ideal

Thank you to everyone that has welcomed me. I have been on CD for 2 weeks and have lost 1 stone so far. I'm now full of cold and feeling horrendous. Luckily I'm not at work today but I do have a 2 year old to contend with. Looking forward to sharing my journey and being able to part of other peoples journey too :)

Morning ladies. All went well yesterday and back on it today, although I've had an email from cd hq and they've suggested I have a week off now... Really don't want to do that, I'm raring to go and get this flab off! Should be ok to start back today I'm sure(?) anyway, got a busy day at uni again so ideal really for getting back into it. Hope everyone's ok, good luck anyone having wi today xxx

liripip said:
Morning ladies. All went well yesterday and back on it today, although I've had an email from cd hq and they've suggested I have a week off now... Really don't want to do that, I'm raring to go and get this flab off! Should be ok to start back today I'm sure(?) anyway, got a busy day at uni again so ideal really for getting back into it. Hope everyone's ok, good luck anyone having wi today xxx

Morning, maybe your bowels need to get working again, without food they won't do that properly. You can make wise choices, just be careful, don't mess with your health,we are all here for the long term, one week won't make alot of difference in the scheme of things xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

As I'm new I thought I would tell you all a bit about myself.
I'm 33 and have about 10 - 12 stone to lose. Every time I write that it makes me feel sick and that it's an impossible task but I'm taking it a stone at a time.
I have a gorgeous 2 yr old little girl and I want to be able to do more with her and perhaps, eventually have another baby to complete our family.
So that is me in a nutshell.
Oh, and I have been on ss+ for 2 weeks and lost 1 stone so far :)

MissyE78 said:
I'm 33 and have about 10 - 12 stone to lose. Every time I write that it makes me feel sick and that it's an impossible task but I'm taking it a stone at a time.
I have a gorgeous 2 yr old little girl and I want to be able to do more with her and perhaps, eventually have another baby to complete our family.

Countdown 1 off already well done ! 2 weeks too ! You've started the journey now and I'm sure you will have a happy ending . Wishing you lots of luck and you will get so much support on here . Xxxx :) xx

Zest for Life said:
Morning, maybe your bowels need to get working again, without food they won't do that properly. You can make wise choices, just be careful, don't mess with your health,we are all here for the long term, one week won't make alot of difference in the scheme of things xxx

I'm just impatient lol. Maybe doing SS+ for a couple of days will be ok, at least I'll feel like I'm doing something xxx

Vjdisme said:
Countdown 1 off already well done ! 2 weeks too ! You've started the journey now and I'm sure you will have a happy ending . Wishing you lots of luck and you will get so much support on here . Xxxx :) xx

Thank you. It's nice to have support from people that are going through the same thing xxx

MissyE78 said:

Welcome missy :) this team is fab. Taking it one stone at a time is a great idea, bet it feels much more achievable. Well done on your first stone - in 2 weeks, that's great :) everyone here is so supportive, helps make this journey a bit smoother xxx

jo3791 said:
Morning ladies....you lot are nuts...just been reading the last few pages! Cyber stalkers, pom poms, squirty things :) you make me laugh!

Well yesterday I did my first day of SS, I also drank about 6ltres of water....I'm defo gonna lose the 3lb I put on by my next weigh in xx

Have a good day everyone xx

Squirty things eh ;) lol!! Excellent first day on ss hun you're doing great well done x

MissieCB said:
Morning everyone well done on your losses xxx

Been poorly for the last two days off of work and it's my first day back:( not managed to drink much water or my shakes just had dry crisp bread and tea couldn't stomach anything else!!!!

Don't get weighed til sat but know its a gain :(((

Ah don't write it off just yet gun. Are you feeling better? Why are we only ever ill on our days off eh x

Zest for Life said:
Omg I am so cold today!!! Is ot freezing or is it just me?! Xxx

It's freezing. I have my coat on at my desk lol x

MissyE78 said:
Thank you to everyone that has welcomed me. I have been on CD for 2 weeks and have lost 1 stone so far. I'm now full of cold and feeling horrendous. Luckily I'm not at work today but I do have a 2 year old to contend with. Looking forward to sharing my journey and being able to part of other peoples journey too :)

Great results already!! Have a couple of paracetamol for the cold. That and plenty of water :) look forward to you becoming one of the mad bunch ;) x

liripip said:

Why have they suggested a week off? Just be open to the idea of having a few ss+ days if you feel like you're weak and I'm sure you'll be fine. Welcome back you did amazing stay as focused as well as you did x

liripip said:
I'm just impatient lol. Maybe doing SS+ for a couple of days will be ok, at least I'll feel like I'm doing something xxx

One shake, two light meals hun, see how you feel in a couple of days, don't force your body, cd is hard enough on our poor bodies as it is xxx

MissyE78 said:

I think we all feel like that to start with. HM was just saying the other day it feels a mountain to climb but she forgets shes lost two stone already! One day at a time keep looking forward and come here if you feel you need support. This diet is hard enough we don't have to do it alone :) I am similar(ish) to you though. Have two three year old boys that I want to do more with but also want to grow up without the eating issues I have x

Rkmriddell said:
Great results already!! Have a couple of paracetamol for the cold. That and plenty of water :) look forward to you becoming one of the mad bunch ;) x

Thank you. I am having paracetamol every 4 hrs and am working my way through my water. I'm looking forward to being one of the mad bunch too ;) xx

Rkmriddell said:
I think we all feel like that to start with. HM was just saying the other day it feels a mountain to climb but she forgets shes lost two stone already! One day at a time keep looking forward and come here if you feel you need support. This diet is hard enough we don't have to do it alone :) I am similar(ish) to you though. Have two three year old boys that I want to do more with but also want to grow up without the eating issues I have x

That is exactly how I feel. I have watched my Mum battle with her weight all my life and I don't want that for my little girl. I'm loving the support that I am already getting from here. Thank you xx :)

jo3791 said:
Morning ladies....you lot are nuts...just been reading the last few pages! Cyber stalkers, pom poms, squirty things :) you make me laugh!

Well yesterday I did my first day of SS, I also drank about 6ltres of water....I'm defo gonna lose the 3lb I put on by my next weigh in xx

Have a good day everyone xx

Woe that's a lot of water you must be well acquainted with ure toilet seat! Well done you :)

MissyE78 said:
That is exactly how I feel. I have watched my Mum battle with her weight all my life and I don't want that for my little girl. I'm loving the support that I am already getting from here. Thank you xx :)

Your in the right place here, you'll have all the support you need :) xxx

I am exactly the same!!! x

Back