Team ideal

Hey everyone sorry not really had a chance to catch up and read through all the posts but well done to all of u on ur losses and welcome missy :) just been reading the newspaper there and had a look at my horoscope and laughed to myself... "single? Someone ordering the same takeaway could be the one" fat chance!!! Lol xx

Zest for Life said:
Maybe, but you'll still have some good losses , well done :)
I'm on mob, what do you want to loose? I can't see your stats ? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks, hope so :) i hope to get into the 10 stone bracket next week but i have a night out this fri and will be drinking!

I started at 12.2, now 11.2... Originally wanted to get to 9.7 but I am thinking maybe 9 stone now as I an only 5'3 i guess il just see what i feel comfortAble with as the weight comes off xx

Reading the poems posted by second time lucky reminded me of one I found last time I did CD. It's taken me a while to find it but I love how it makes you focus on one day at a time. Makes the whole journey seem much more managable...

Just for today, I will stay on my diet;
Just for today, I will answer the call;
Just for today, I will drink all my water;
Just for today, I’ll give Cambridge my all!

By looking ahead at all the tomorrows that
I must be diligent, steadfast and strong
I’m making the task seem far too daunting
Making the journey seem far too long.

Staying on Cambridge, I am succeeding;
Seeing a weight loss, day after day;
Knowing no pizza can beat this great feeling;
Wow, this is working I’m happy to say!

I’m conquering daily all of the challenges;
Calling on My perfect strength I can’t see;
Knowing for certain, I will have victory;
Reaching my lifetime goal, Cambridge and me

:)

katywoo87 said:
Thanks, hope so :) i hope to get into the 10 stone bracket next week but i have a night out this fri and will be drinking!

I started at 12.2, now 11.2... Originally wanted to get to 9.7 but I am thinking maybe 9 stone now as I an only 5'3 i guess il just see what i feel comfortAble with as the weight comes off xx

Yes, sounds good, just get a weight you can stay at, if you go too low you end up yo-yoing, that's the danger. But your doing great Hun :) xxx

MissieCB said:
Tell me about it feel rubbish and should have drunk so much more water!! O well back to the grindstone xxx

Hey, I can't find your post? Have you been I'll? Self inflicted or virus thing?
Xxx

Zest for Life said:
Yes, sounds good, just get a weight you can stay at, if you go too low you end up yo-yoing, that's the danger. But your doing great Hun :) xxx

Thanks and so are you xx

Rkmriddell said:
Oh it might have been you i crossed with HM about the two stone lost then.... such a dope sometimes i am. Morning :D x

I am 4lb off my 2stone :)

katywoo87 said:
Thanks and so are you xx

Lol, babe I'm doing bloody crap!!! ;)
But thanks for being polite xxx
I'm the queen of slip ups, if you want to know how NOT to do this diet check my diary lol xxx ;)

Hello all welcome.to the new ones and good luck with losses u will do Fab xx

Hey everyone sorry not really had a chance to catch up and read through all the posts but well done to all of u on ur losses and welcome missy :) just been reading the newspaper there and had a look at my horoscope and laughed to myself... "single? Someone ordering the same takeaway could be the one" fat chance!!! Lol xx

Maybe it will be the next one into your CDC - take away tetras ;)

Hi my names Danielle, Started yesterday so new here. I'm 29 and work in a nursery. I'm going on holiday in july so hoping to be a bit slimmer by then. I would like to be a size 12 by the time i'm 30. xx

bettyb82 said:
Hi my names Danielle, Started yesterday so new here. I'm 29 and work in a nursery. I'm going on holiday in july so hoping to be a bit slimmer by then. I would like to be a size 12 by the time i'm 30. xx

Hello Danielle and welcome to the team :) xxxxx

bettyb82 said:

Hi Danielle , welcome and good luck :)

bettyb82 said:

Hi, welcome to the team :) you'll love it on here xxx

bettyb82 said:

Hi Danielle, welcome to the best team in the world :) xx

liripip said:
Hi Danielle, welcome to the best team in the world :) xx

Amen x

Hi Danielle,

Welcome and all the best with your diet. You've joined the neatest team :D

Back