Team ideal

anisacotty said:
Totally agree, I'm
Following u arnt I? Or wasn't u Guna set up a new account? X

Tried to set up new account, but kept saying that email address already in use. Need to find out how to add second account, but forgot password! My twitter is on my mob so don't have to log in. Pain in butt passwords! You should follow @mrfaizer I think you'll like him ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Zest for Life said:
Liripip, good luck with your wi x

Thanks. Waiting to go in, she's running late. It's like waiting to be hanged lol x

liripip said:
Thanks. Waiting to go in, she's running late. It's like waiting to be hanged lol x

How rude of her lol can't wait to hear the results x

I'm freezing today, not been out yet, is it cold outside or is it just me? My boys gone paintballing today, hope it stays dry!

Not spectacular I'm afraid - only 3. Better off than on tho. If I'd lost that at slimming world I'd have been dead chuffed. She reckons the eggs won't have helped and not having products while I'm at uni could have held it back too. Not going to let it bother me, I'm armed with bars for uni next week and determined to have a great loss next Saturday xxx

liripip said:
Not spectacular I'm afraid - only 3. Better off than on tho. If I'd lost that at slimming world I'd have been dead chuffed. She reckons the eggs won't have helped and not having products while I'm at uni could have held it back too. Not going to let it bother me, I'm armed with bars for uni next week and determined to have a great loss next Saturday xxx

Hey, that's 3lbs down, it's good :) not everyone pulls big numbers, next few weeks will be much lower than this week for all the big losers. I also forgot my shakes two days at work, so unorganised! Well done you, :) x

Thanks you 2 :) think I might have put on a little over the weekend before I started on Monday. Was a very naughty girl! Got rather drunk and ate so much bad stuff - enjoyed it tho tee hee :) xx bring on next week!!!

liripip said:
Thanks you 2 :) think I might have put on a little over the weekend before I started on Monday. Was a very naughty girl! Got rather drunk and ate so much bad stuff - enjoyed it tho tee hee :) xx bring on next week!!!

I was the same, the weekend before I started had, Chinese, and a cavery, plus wine and few easier egg left overs. I'm not expecting big numbers. X

liripip said:

Exactly what i done kebabs ribs chicken the lot!

liripip said:

Well done I agree a loss is a loss next week u will prob have a big number glad u still determined you have done Fab I know what u mean about slimming world though lol 3 lb there is a lot used to be gutted when only lost 1 lb when I was 100% all week

harassed_mother said:
Well done I agree a loss is a loss next week u will prob have a big number glad u still determined you have done Fab I know what u mean about slimming world though lol 3 lb there is a lot used to be gutted when only lost 1 lb when I was 100% all week

So was I. I'm so glad I found this site tho cos if I'd not I'd probably be consoling myself with food right now but you ladies are spurring me on :) xxx

starblues said:
I'm Cara, I'm 24 and have no kids/man to motivate me to lose the weight, but was told earlier tonight that my mother is planning to get married next year which gives me something to work towards! LOL! I have almost 8st to lose and that's nearly half my body weight ...

Hi I too have 8 sto e to loose although am thinking about it in small chunks, the first chunk is 2 stone in 7 weeks fir my holiday. I find it less daunting that way. How are you coping so far? I'm 29 living with bf of 4 years wanna slim down for my 30th (March) and poss marriage and family to follow.

When I was 24 I was living on my own and single i lost 5stone on LL and I found the diet much easier as no one else on the house was eating around me, no food in the house at all in fact so don't feel that because u have no kids man that u won't be motivated your motivation as well as the wedding can be ure health and happiness :) xxx

Rkmriddell said:
People try to make you eat. Tell you it can't be good for you etc. although some get it. I always said that the only person my not eating was bothering was them. I was fine with it Xxx

Love that! I get it all the time and I'm going to remember that response so thank you :)

anisacotty said:
Yeh I mostly follow celebs and my friends also a lot of people that r doing Cambridge. !

See I did that with the celebs but all they kept doing was rt. maybe I should give it another try. Love my fb tho x

Zest for Life said:
I'm freezing today, not been out yet, is it cold outside or is it just me? My boys gone paintballing today, hope it stays dry!

I'm freezing today just come up for a bath to warm myself up x

Back