Team ideal

liripip said:
Not spectacular I'm afraid - only 3. Better off than on tho. If I'd lost that at slimming world I'd have been dead chuffed. She reckons the eggs won't have helped and not having products while I'm at uni could have held it back too. Not going to let it bother me, I'm armed with bars for uni next week and determined to have a great loss next Saturday xxx

It's still 3 gun so dont be disheartened. You'll have a good week next week too whilst others will slow because they had such a good first week. Well done. 3lb closer to goal xxx

liripip said:
Thanks you 2 :) think I might have put on a little over the weekend before I started on Monday. Was a very naughty girl! Got rather drunk and ate so much bad stuff - enjoyed it tho tee hee :) xx bring on next week!!!

Ah i remember you saying that now and that will definitely have made a difference x

anisacotty said:
Yes I'm on the iPhone app too! Not on my bum sitting at computer! Its a good app and I'm ago glad I found it!

Ditto :) xx

Rkmriddell said:
It's difficult isn't it, the bars are a good solution for lunch times though, just tell them maybe that you're doing something like slimfast and have a big meal at night time, maybe then they won't ask or judge as much? x

This is exactly what I say to my friends that know (not baby of them) and it gets them off my back a bit

Zest for Life said:
Your story sounds so familiar! I've not always been fat. I never imagined I'd be like this, ever. Bit here I am!
Welcome to the team :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ditto xx

harassed_mother said:
Woohoo just been weighed and lost 10lb on my first weigh in and into the next number now as well :) chuffed isn't the word

How are all u doing today ???

Well done that's fantastic :)

Zest for Life said:
Thanks everyone, I can honestly say I would have given in and eaten today if I wasn't on here, seeing you lot struggling along with me definatly helped. who would have thought a bunch of Internet strangers could be the key to me losing weight?!!!
Day 4 tomorrow :)

Totally feeling the same right now im on day 3!!!

Sorry about all the random posts btw in trying to catch up with the entire thread!!! On page 9 ATM. This thread (and app in general) is fantastic!!! Couldn't do diet without it!!! Xx

anisacotty said:
We are all in this together ! Love this site. I've been speaking to some ladies on twitter too.... Anyone on twitter x

Yes I am email me ure address if u like :)

Zest for Life said:
Hi Emma, your losses have been good, evenings are when I love to munch on rubbish. That's all stopped now. I got a holiday in June and want to be at least 2 stone down. You'll like this group, if I wasn't on here today I would have given in and eaten. Day 3 has been horrible!
X

Me too I want to loose 2 stone in 7 weeks

anisacotty said:
When can I put a display pic and edit profile
And that just says permission denied?

Think u need over 50 posts but not sure? Have u done that?

Right then am gonna give this twitter lark another go. Ainsacotty have followed you. I am rkmriddell. Suggestions for who to follow? Anyone else on x

harassed_mother said:
So proud today been at work till 4:30 straight home picked up kids then to sons football match got absolutely soaked then in at 8 tonight and bought kids chippy meal and didn't eat a single thing which is good for me cos usually I nick a few chips when putting them out just had a soup and then a shake later on before bed.:) how r u all tonight ???.?.?

Well done you should def be proud of ureself, I would find that hard!

hi am kathy and am new to forums, but like the idea off doing this as a group. i've been on cd now for 4 days! needs some friends who understand it :eek: as most of my friends are doing different diets an say but you can just eat this ,but if you just do this blah blah blah :( its so stressful. oh an can any body help me ??? am trying to get one of those trackers on my profile but cant do it any advice plezzz :)

Second time lucky said:
Lost 10 pounds! Well pleased only another 35 to go .Spoke to my counsellor tonight about going onto ss plus so I am changing tomorrow feel much happier now about my journey.
Better get some sleep so night all chat later I hope you all have great losses at your weigh ins

Fantastic loss well done!!!

kathyinson said:
hi am kathy and am new to forums, but like the idea off doing this as a group. i've been on cd now for 4 days! needs some friends who understand it :eek: as most of my friends are doing different diets an say but you can just eat this ,but if you just do this blah blah blah :( its so stressful. oh an can any body help me ??? am trying to get one of those trackers on my profile but cant do it any advice plezzz :)

Well the good news is that we're all in exactly the same boat here and noone can eat anything so won't be telling you to lol. Welcome to the team x

jojo73 said:
Weigh in is at 12.45 earlier than last week (6.30) I will be on as soon as I know

You will be hitting ketosis today Hun and have a euphoria feeling about everything and will feel really good it's a lovely feeling watch out for bad breath as that's a sign you doing really well x

Hi I have the breath and the happy feeling but tummy still rubbing big hunger pangs! Im on day 3

Zest for Life said:
Rkmriddell, I can't get over how hard that was. I know I won't ever get this much support again, so this is it. I'm sticking at it. I am so fed up of wearing clothes I don't even like, I want to get something nice for holiday, last year I felt so frumpy :(
We will get there this time, I know that for sure :) your team leader, failure is not an option!!!
Have a good day, :) x

ditto completely ditto I could cry!!! But I won't cos I'm doing something about it.

Back