Team ideal

donnamarie said:
Hi all Week 6 weigh in for me today and I lost 3lb :)
That's 2st 1lb in 6 weeks :)
I love Cd! :)

Well done. That's amazing.

Morning, ouch! Toothache all night horrible! Yeah get yourself to dentist.

I hate the porridge, wish I liked it but can't stand it!

Would say have a good day, but your prob not going to! Eeeek!

Xxx:)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya Hun....how are you?

Bloody sick of it now, been taking painkillers all night! Feel high as a kite lol xx

jo3791 said:
Morning ladies....god I feel awful :( up all night with my stupid tooth! Gonna have to go the dentist :(

Feel miserable today, it's raining and windy! Good thing about toothache is iv not even thought about food.,,mouth is too sore! Couldn't even manage cottage cheese for tea last night!

Tried the porridge though for the first time and I love it :) maple and pecan, gonna try the apple and cinnamon later!

Oh well, sorry for the whinge, just feeling sorry for myself....have a good day everyone....speak later xxx

Dentist sounds like a good idea. Hope you get sorted and feel better.

I love the porridge too

jo3791 said:
Hiya Hun....how are you?

Bloody sick of it now, been taking painkillers all night! Feel high as a kite lol xx

I'm tired, fell asleep on sofa woke at 5 this morning zzzz lol

Being high nice :)
More enjoyable without the pain though!
Xxx;)

Morning bex :)
How are you leader?

Xxx

Zest for Life said:
I'm tired, fell asleep on sofa woke at 5 this morning zzzz lol

Being high nice :)
More enjoyable without the pain though!
Xxx;)

Zest for Life said:
Morning bex :)
How are you leader?

Xxx

What you doing falling sleep on sofa? I'm ok just didn't have great night sleep x

well done donnamarie, thats fantastic xx

toothache is the pits, dentist is a good idea, you'll probably end up on anti-biotics.. hope you feel better soon xx

im off to have my porridge, got a busy morning and off out at 8!!!

hope everyone has a good day xx

Rkmriddell said:
What you doing falling sleep on sofa? I'm ok just didn't have great night sleep x

Tired, watched tv then woke up this morning, long shift makes me knackered, it was fullfuiling the demands of my list that done it xxx

Mornign all :)

I bought a blender to mix the shakes and found that it gets very 'foamy' on top, i think this might be adding to my dislike of some of the flavours so today i am going to be mixing in a shaker (not CD) to see if its better...:eek:/

Have a good day everyone and keep going, inspirational stories really make a difference xx

Tired, watched tv then woke up this morning, long shift makes me knackered, it was fullfuiling the demands of my list that done it xxx

You and your lists.....

Mornign all :)

I bought a blender to mix the shakes and found that it gets very 'foamy' on top, i think this might be adding to my dislike of some of the flavours so today i am going to be mixing in a shaker (not CD) to see if its better...:eek:/

Have a good day everyone and keep going, inspirational stories really make a difference xx

I can't get them smooth in a shaker - blender for me all the way :D x

In going to ask a question. It might b a silly one but I'm going to ask anyway lol.

Is it possible that I could be in ketosis even tho I ate pizza last nite? Im freezing and not hungry but only had some water this morning :s

Xx

I'm leaving ladies.

Good luck with all your weight losses

Xx

arrrggghhh someone at work has chips n curry sauce for lunch - my fave :eek:( somehow leek and potato soup doesnt seem to match it!! someone give me a locked room for 3 months! x

dont leave just because what i said all i was trying to say was you need to try and be stronger for your self you loosing weigh isnt going to effect me this is your life.. i was just saying 6 days in and you had chinese first night then weekend of then pizza last night.. yes i understand slip ups and how hard it can be but you need to be stronger to do this diet its not easy at all you just took what i said offencivley or how ever you spell it when i wasnt being anything of the sort just trying to help you x

Is supposed to be about support on here where was the support in that?!

Xx

but people telling you its ok to eat all that in first week isnt support its just telling you.. you can keep on eating... as i said yes i understand a slip up now and then as we are only human at the end of the day but to be on this diet 6 days and have 4 days of slip ups you cant be in the right mind set as of yet.. i really hope you carry on and can get past it the first week is horrible but it does get alot easier im only on day 9 but found i have lots of energy my skin looks a hell of alot better and im loosing weight this gives me more happiness then sitting down scoffing my face... im not good with wording things so im sorry if i came across rude or anything :)

xClaire84x said:
Is supposed to be about support on here where was the support in that?!

Xx

Dont leave! Look this is a reallllly really tough diet and everyone struggles, I have had some what I found 'unhelpful' comments on here but its an open forum people will give their opinions and some of them you wont like. The comments are open to interpretation because we read them not seeing peoples expressions or tone of voice.

So you had chinese on your first day and pizza yesterday.... So what! You are only human! We have all had blips, I am constantly messing up but I keep going and you should too!

Its done now, you've eaten what you've eaten and its only an issue if you make it one. Dust yourself off and start a fresh today!

Take it one day at a time, any weak moments come on here there is always someone who will reply! Start a diary on here too it really helps!

Focus on why you began cwp... What motivated you? You do have it in you because you took the courage to see the cwp counsellor and buy the products! YOU CAN DO IT!

Keep strong and start today as you mean to go on xx

Back