Zest for Life said:
Pizza flavour shake?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I wish lol

Xx

Zest for Life said:
Where you live HM?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Runcorn but I work in Warrington and as we their main sponsor it's oming to our work and we all got t shirts to wear lol

katywoo87 said:
Feel so miserable :( got no option but to keep going x

You will feel miserable either way babe. It's emotion not a food thing. Eating wont make you feel better I promise. X

Rkmriddell said:
You will feel miserable either way babe. It's emotion not a food thing. Eating wont make you feel better I promise. X

I know it wont, i just wish my hormones would remain stable for more than 5mins its a joke x

dont give up.... think of the long run and what your going to achieve in the end, thats the only thing keeping me on track, and i just cooked food for my son and his girlfriend, i was soooo tempted to just have 1 piece... but i know it would of just made me think i was hungry then id of got something else, then something else etc etc, so i cooked it, put it out and walked away!!!

come on here for support or a kick up the backside lol!!!
good luck xx

pink-sarah said:
dont give up.... think of the long run and what your going to achieve in the end, thats the only thing keeping me on track, and i just cooked food for my son and his girlfriend, i was soooo tempted to just have 1 piece... but i know it would of just made me think i was hungry then id of got something else, then something else etc etc, so i cooked it, put it out and walked away!!!

come on here for support or a kick up the backside lol!!!
good luck xx

I wont give up I don't have a choice, its either i be unhappy for now or be even more unhappy being fat forever. I know that I would rather be unhappy now cause all this will be worth it eventually even if it doesn't feel that way right now

Its just so hard hopefully tomorrow il be in ketosis and feeling better..

Thank u xx

Rkmriddell said:
I know babe. It's tough but so worth it. Hugs x

^^^^^^ really agree with what the boss said I never though that 7 weeks ago when I weighed in at 19.5 that I would now Ben 17.1 it's so worth it best diet I have ever been on

harassed_mother said:
^^^^^^ really agree with what the boss said I never though that 7 weeks ago when I weighed in at 19.5 that I would now Ben 17.1 it's so worth it best diet I have ever been on

You're all right and thank you for your support. I just need to keep focused on the end result. I really hope I can stick to this for as long as you have, every single days an achievement let alone 7 weeks xx

katywoo87 said:
You're all right and thank you for your support. I just need to keep focused on the end result. I really hope I can stick to this for as long as you have, every single days an achievement let alone 7 weeks xx

You'll only get to seven weeks taking it one day at a time. That's the key. Day by day x

Wish I had some willpower :(

Xx

xClaire84x said:

Xx

You have you just gotta dig deep and find it. Ask yourself what do you want more. You need to continually focus on the end goal and remember what getting into ketosis is like. Cheating is so not worth it! X

xClaire84x said:

Xx

Just think tomorrow you could have been in ketosis as it would have been day 4 but it will be day 1 again and really hard.

I dont mean it to sound horrible or make you feel bad, just saying that each time you do it it gets easier to cave in. Trust me I know ive messed about for a whole week until sunday when i thought no thats it enough is enough waste of my time and money if i dont give it my all xxx

Think tonight requires a group hug :) *group hugggg* we can do it ladies! We are strong :) xx

katywoo87 said:
Just think tomorrow you could have been in ketosis as it would have been day 4 but it will be day 1 again and really hard.

I dont mean it to sound horrible or make you feel bad, just saying that each time you do it it gets easier to cave in. Trust me I know ive messed about for a whole week until sunday when i thought no thats it enough is enough waste of my time and money if i dont give it my all xxx

That is so right I just do It day by day it is hard and sometimes I wanna cheat but I won't cos I know after its all done I will no longer be this heavy and will be happy and that's the bigger picture

Back