Team ideal

Hey all!

I'm soooo excited just got back from my CDC and I've lost a whopping 6lb. U should see me dancing now......... Lol!

ali b 101 said:
so get off your lazy ass backside and do something zesty for life, zest for life, that good enuf??? lol xx

Thanks, yes I need a rocket up my ar*e today honest lol
Going to put on some Jessie j and get something done ;)
Have a good day Ali xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sherry_yz said:
Hey all!

I'm soooo excited just got back from my CDC and I've lost a whopping 6lb. U should see me dancing now......... Lol!

Well done you :) xxx

Sherry_yz said:
Hey all!

That's great well done - you must be thrilled.

notlongnow said:
That's great well done - you must be thrilled.

Of course she is bloody thrilled!!!
You sometimes make me flabbergasted at the silly posts you do!
And you never leave kisses!!!

Of course she is bloody thrilled!!!
You sometimes make me flabbergasted at the silly posts you do!
And you never leave kisses!!!

Lol Zesty.

@notlongnow I'm over the moon.

Thanks all

Sherry_yz said:
Lol Zesty.

@notlongnow I'm over the moon.

Thanks all

Lol, yeah it's a great loss :)
Well done again Hun xxxx
Look kisses xxx NLN !!!

Sherry_yz said:
Hey all!

Well done x

Hey ladies sorry I haven't been around for a few days been havin a rubbish time on my diet no motivation and I think that's the key thing u need for this diet...anyway on a better note had some news of my CDC she tells me that in august there will be a coconut flavoured shake and then one more flavour so out of mango,coconut and the other new flavour whoever wins consultant of the year gets to choose what flavour they keep fingers crossed it's MANGO :D ....HOPE UR ALL OK N DIETS GOING WELL ..r there any other sites u like to go on 2 motivate u ?? Xxx

Liveonce said:
Hey ladies sorry I haven't been around for a few days been havin a rubbish time on my diet no motivation and I think that's the key thing u need for this diet...anyway on a better note had some news of my CDC she tells me that in august there will be a coconut flavoured shake and then one more flavour so out of mango,coconut and the other new flavour whoever wins consultant of the year gets to choose what flavour they keep fingers crossed it's MANGO :D ....HOPE UR ALL OK N DIETS GOING WELL ..r there any other sites u like to go on 2 motivate u ?? Xxx

This is main site. Pauline quirks book is very good, check before and after pics on site and inspiration photos, it's v hard. Keep trying you'll get there x x

i agree, the before and after pics are enough to keep me going..and after the day i just had i need all the morivation i can get!!
washer blew up, thanks to my eldest child
knocked the glasses off the drainer whilst moving the washer
then child, went onto iron himself a t-shirt.... que the iron now being burnt on the bottom because he ironed over the transfer on the front...
oh and having a near miss with a woman who saw fit to push her buggy on the road infront of her when stood waiting to cross the road, whilst she stood safely on the path, not just a little bit, like the 2 front wheels, THE WHOLE BLOODY BUGGY, hence the near miss... WHY do people do that!!

another glass of water or 5 down, and last shake about 7 i reckon, eldests girlfriend is staying and they want ch***se... bath and bed!!

how we all doing today, god ive been a whinger!!!!

Liveonce said:
Thank u hunn think il Definatley take a look at her book and have a look through the pics xxx

Just got to dig deep and find the motivation from somewhere, dont matter how much support we get, it's only us that can do it in the end. But def get PQ book it's v good xxx
Good luck Hun... And keep posting xxx :)

pink-sarah said:
i agree, the before and after pics are enough to keep me going..and after the day i just had i need all the morivation i can get!!
washer blew up, thanks to my eldest child
knocked the glasses off the drainer whilst moving the washer
then child, went onto iron himself a t-shirt.... que the iron now being burnt on the bottom because he ironed over the transfer on the front...
oh and having a near miss with a woman who saw fit to push her buggy on the road infront of her when stood waiting to cross the road, whilst she stood safely on the path, not just a little bit, like the 2 front wheels, THE WHOLE BLOODY BUGGY, hence the near miss... WHY do people do that!!

another glass of water or 5 down, and last shake about 7 i reckon, eldests girlfriend is staying and they want ch***se... bath and bed!!

how we all doing today, god ive been a whinger!!!!

Eeeek! Lol, hate this sort of day xxx ;)

Just got to dig deep and find the motivation from somewhere, dont matter how much support we get, it's only us that can do it in the end. But def get PQ book it's v good xxx
Good luck Hun... And keep posting xxx :)

Thank u so much hunn goin 2 b 100% from now on (try) xx

I hate Saturdays on this diet! I just want to munch and enjoy a few drinks! Ahhhh :( put a tetra in the freezer to have later can't believe the colour of it and can't believe I've been drinking that! Lol might treat myself to a coke zero later - I'm living dangerously eh?! ;) looking forward to the wedding I'm going to next Saturday and a day off this diet! Xx

Siobhan89 said:
I hate Saturdays on this diet! I just want to munch and enjoy a few drinks! Ahhhh :( put a tetra in the freezer to have later can't believe the colour of it and can't believe I've been drinking that! Lol might treat myself to a coke zero later - I'm living dangerously eh?! ;) looking forward to the wedding I'm going to next Saturday and a day off this diet! Xx

Ooo. Is it next week, I froze a years so frozen u can't even set it! X
Weekends kind if just don't exist at the moment :) xxx

Back