Team ideal

Zest for Life said:
Ooo. Is it next week, I froze a years so frozen u can't even set it! X
Weekends kind if just don't exist at the moment :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeh it's flew in can't believe it's next week already! I just tried to have my 'ice cream' n stick the spoon in and liquid tetra just poured out the middle :( think it requires another hour lol xx

Omg why is the night time soooooooo hard im not even hungry but just want to eat something think i might head of to bed real soon im fine in the day time dont even think about food its after 8 oclock i start craving food :( x

sarahjt said:
Omg why is the night time soooooooo hard im not even hungry but just want to eat something think i might head of to bed real soon im fine in the day time dont even think about food its after 8 oclock i start craving food :( x

I'm the same. Iv just fake tanned lol dunno what it will turn out like tho :( lol

Xx

lol think im gunna go drink alot of water read a book and go bed and wake up fresh tomorro i must loose this weight... i must concentrate i got 13 more weigh ins till my holiday and want to loose as much as poss x

i know how your feeling ladies, and ive been good up to tonight, but i just want to EAT!!!! so currently sat with black tea and water!!!
just found some old pictures of me.... oooopppps maybe i should of done cd YEARSSSSSS ago lol!!!

haha mines been the past couple nights but ive been good and not cheated i really hope this craving passes :) x

Zest for Life said:
Of course she is bloody thrilled!!!
You sometimes make me flabbergasted at the silly posts you do!
And you never leave kisses!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Not for you I don't!!! And all I saying is well done so leave me alone!!!!

does anyone have the cambridge book my cdc hasnt given me one yet does it say how to cook the omlet and what you can have in it x really fancy one in the next week sometime to stop me going of track just eat something nice and warm lol x

good luck and well done on your loss so far, you're doing great! I too, started again yesterday after pretty sh1te week so just gonna get on with it now.... xxx

Morning

Well it's weigh day today and I don't think iv lost anything with cheating and totm :( but will wait and see.

Xx

good luck Loveonce... we're here if you need us !!
stick with it ali b.... the goals worth it in the end!

good luck for today fellow losers... still on the wagon i hope, keep up the water and cdc 'meals'!!

xClaire84x said:
Morning

Well it's weigh day today and I don't think iv lost anything with cheating and totm :( but will wait and see.

Xx

Good luck. Xx

xClaire84x said:
Morning

Xx

Good luck for today xx

good luck :)

can anyone tell me how do i start my own diary please :) x

Back