Team ideal

when can you go onto bars, my cdc just rang and re-arranged my appointment for a week later as shes had to go away, good job i bought 2 weeks supply lol!! so tomorrows weigh in will be my own home weigh in...
im actually struggling today to stick to shakes and water... ive not fell off the wagon, just seem to be a bit blah about it, my house has never been so clean, good distraction!!

how are we all doing this afternoon xxx

pink-sarah said:
when can you go onto bars, my cdc just rang and re-arranged my appointment for a week later as shes had to go away, good job i bought 2 weeks supply lol!! so tomorrows weigh in will be my own home weigh in...
im actually struggling today to stick to shakes and water... ive not fell off the wagon, just seem to be a bit blah about it, my house has never been so clean, good distraction!!

how are we all doing this afternoon xxx

They recommend after 2 weeks xx

Good evening ladies hope u have all had a good day today I'm just about watch the sexy Gary Barlow on her majesty's service :)

Ok this diet makes u emotional I just been crying at Gary barlow programme what a lovely programme and a wonderful man

Nabodavies said:
Would it ruin my life if i had 5 sachets today????? had a shitty day arguing with husband and my middle daughter has been really poorly with chicken pox and all i want to do is eat eat eat!

No more than eating junk food if it helps u through the day then do it just don't cheat xx

Sherry_yz said:
Hey all!

I'm soooo excited just got back from my CDC and I've lost a whopping 6lb. U should see me dancing now......... Lol!

Yay well done :)

harassed_mother said:
Ok team I am seriously thinking about switching to the bars next week instead of soups as I'm getting bored of them and that's when I start to cheat when I get bored, what flavours do people recommend and does it affect your weight loss massively ??

The cal difference is minimal so def should not effect weight loss x

WillpowerWoman said:
The cal difference is minimal so def should not effect weight loss x

Thanks xx think I'm deffo gonna give them a try will talk to my CDC Tues when I get weighed xx

Nabodavies said:
Would it ruin my life if i had 5 sachets today????? had a shitty day arguing with husband and my middle daughter has been really poorly with chicken pox and all i want to do is eat eat eat!

A 5th pack won't but a food binge will so I say go for it

my weigh in this morning because im not seeing cdc until next monday.....

6lb loss :banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer: so pleased with myself...thought it would of been more because last year i lost 9lb in the 1st week, but then i was a stone heavier!! so im so happy with my loss this week...
cant wait until next week

6lb loss :banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer: so pleased with myself...thought it would of been more because last year i lost 9lb in the 1st week, but then i was a stone heavier!! so im so happy with my loss this week...
morning all, yay well done p_s but isn't that the trouble in this, we just wish our lives away? oh well, it's so worth it! xx

pink-sarah said:

Well done :) and well done getting through first week! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

xClaire84x said:
Well 7 pounds off :). Over the moon :)

Xx

Well done :) got an incentive now to keep you on track ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

pink-sarah said:

Well done :)

Xx

Back