Team ideal

Morning all....

How are we? Hope your days are a little easier now our working week routines kick in, kids to school etc - always less temptation around in the week i find!!!

Am procrastinating at work, have a bit of a CBA'd day on lol. Just caught up on some personal tasks and about to start reading a pile of papers three inch deep... joy, can see why i'm putting it off lol x

Hello everyone!

How's ur day ? Don't know where u are but it hasn't stopped pouring down today. So grey and miserable hate it when it's like this! I'm just staying in to day and catching up with housework and washing.joe glamourous!!

Have a good day today everyone! !

WillpowerWoman said:
Thank you so much everyone for my good luck messages.

First weigh in - Thursday to Monday I lost 11lbs!!!!!!!!! I am SOOOOO thrilled!

The number in my head was actually 12 because it would but me in the next stone down but u know what I actually don't mind! :)

That's Fab well done x

Afternoon ladies how are u all I have just been in a team meeting for 2 hours and just now had my soup day 12 half way done thank God soon be time to go home hope u r all having a lovely afternoon :)

liripip said:
Wow that's fantastic!!! Well done :) xxxx

Thank you everyone :)

It's been pouring it down here today I'm at work untill tomorrow evening (shift work / long hours) kinda sucks but I get wed and thurs off.

I have always worked weekends so I don't get the weekend feeling tbh my worst time is at work cos I have to help service user cook , go shopping etc. Also at home I can drink more water (and tea) as there is always a loo around so I find my days off easier than when I'm at work.

Mind u saying That I don't have kids to cook for and my bf gets his own dinner as I'm on diet.

Last edited:
colettegray said:
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if I could join please , I'm starting my cd journey tomorrow x

Of course welcome. Colettes a lovely name. :)

Anyone else on SS the 100% abstinent one like me? So many of us (which is wonderful) but starting to lose track! :)

I'm SS but occasionaly have small salad (in between ss and ss+) on days i feel i need it x

It's very quiet..... where are you all?!?! Maybe we should be having a daily register to check everyone in so we know if there's anyone to hound LOL

Don't know where today has gone - heading home soon :) Gonna spend a little time with the kiddies then off to get WI done and out the way!! Looking forward to it. Lost 11lb first week last time but not holding out for as big this time as TOTM has started. As long as i've lost 3/4lbs then i'll be pleased enough as that will put me back into 12st something, can't wait to break my barriers and get down to goal x isn't it funny how we wish our lives away on this diet lol. xxx

Rkmriddell said:
I'm SS but occasionaly have small salad (in between ss and ss+) on days i feel i need it x

Think that's what I am going to do after holiday. V sensible. Much better to give yourself the flexibility rather that go to strict and then binge :)

Rkmriddell said:
It's very quiet..... where are you all?!?! Maybe we should be having a daily register to check everyone in so we know if there's anyone to hound LOL

Don't know where today has gone - heading home soon :) Gonna spend a little time with the kiddies then off to get WI done and out the way!! Looking forward to it. Lost 11lb first week last time but not holding out for as big this time as TOTM has started. As long as i've lost 3/4lbs then i'll be pleased enough as that will put me back into 12st something, can't wait to break my barriers and get down to goal x isn't it funny how we wish our lives away on this diet lol. xxx

Best of luck for weigh in later :)

Any one know if we can have lemsip on SS? Been having the lemsip capsules so far but really could do with hot lemon. Prob not I guess! Will have to weigh up cold bs diet damage.

WillpowerWoman said:
Thank you so much everyone for my good luck messages.

First weigh in - Thursday to Monday I lost 11lbs!!!!!!!!! I am SOOOOO thrilled!

The number in my head was actually 12 because it would but me in the next stone down but u know what I actually don't mind! :)

Omg amazing!!!!! Xxx

Rkmriddell said:

Good luck with your weigh in xxxx

I've just got out of uni, waiting for train now. Had a really busy day working on my electronic circuits for my major project. Today has flown! Been in the same room since 8.30am. Had 1.5 litres of water, would've had more but uni water is yucky lol. Glad I took my bar in, wasn't hungry until everyone started talking about lunch! Going to have to work late on another project tonight but it'll stop me thinking of food!

Hope everyone else has had a good day :) xx

Back