Team ideal

therealbbe said:
Hello guys just finished uni tired 3-7 kills me lol. Thanks for all the congrats and we'll wishes on my weigh in today. I am soooooo chuffed long may this continue xxxxzx

I hate late nights too, was there from 8.30am til 7pm yesterday. We had a trip to a pewter factory in the morning which was interesting. Really pleased for you, you're doing brill :) you're gunna go all the way to goal xxx

PS. Can I have some fairy dust for tomorrow? ;) xxxx

Hi, I'm new too...started step 2 on Monday! Today I felt really good, the headache iv had all week has gone and I'm not as tired :) got my first weigh in on Monday xx

Hello :) Glad to hear its going well for you so far. Ive been lucky enough at avoiding the dreaded headaches. You could be in ketosis now then if your begining to feel better ans less tired. Now its just waiting for the fat to fall off! lol Good luck for your first weigh in monday, monday will be my 2nd but this week isnt going as well as my 2nd.. damn being a woman! xxx

jo3791 said:
Thanks, it's the weekend iv been worrying about but I'm having green tea tonight instead of cider lol :) I'm aiming to lose 20lb xx

You'll be fine just keep yourself distracted as much as you can x

Rkmriddell said:
Evening all. Friday finally. Yay.

Am doing ok :) another day down and tummy has settled which is good :) made the cake for tomorrow (pics are on my diary if anyone wants to look wont tease those who dont lol) and having an early night soon.

Off to primark tomorrow to get myself some get me through clothes. An desperately in need of some new bits. Haven't bought any since last list weight. Won't be buying many trousers etc but some nice tops I think. Oh and some jumpers to keep me warm lol.

Have to take the kids to the Disney shop in the morning too we promised them a trip there if they would try some new foods (one is fussy) and they've done great so we're taking them up there.

Otherwise all ok with me. Just had a salad and will e heading to bed soon as hubby going out and I'm shattered. Not sure whether in gonna have a bar or a hot choc tho x Mmm decisions lol x

Think you're amazing to make a cake and not lick the bowl lol. That takes some willpower :) enjoy your shopping and hope you manage to get some sleep xxx

colettegray said:
Welcome to the new people ,

Proud of myself today been to the races and didn't have any alcohol n even took my shake sachet and took my measuring bottle for water and had my dinner shake at the course lol ! Hard thing is tonight family are buying KFC with some of their winning but I'm looking forward to my spicy soup lol and thinking about then end result
Xx

Super willpower well done :)

lucielou24 said:
Fingers crossed, is the most gutting feeling trying so hard! doesnt help i scale hop wayyy too much need to stop weighing myself so often! So you do a mixture of SS & SS+. I heard that the weight loss wasnt much different from the 2 so that made me want to do + even more. I was never into salads as a meal.. its amazing how nice they taste when you know its all your going to eat lol! Ive mainly been having spinich with cod or chicken in the evenings been so yum! food definatly makes it easier for me. So how long was you doing it for before you restarted? Im scared for when the time comes when i start to make my own decisions again and not CD to stick to. xxx

You shouldn't weight more than once. It's so easy to go into a downward spiral because of one bad WI. Yeah I love my salad. I have 50g chicken with dry fried green pepper and mushrooms on a bed of lettuce and cucumber. Is yummy :) I did it for four months last year. Came off in mid January and did sw for a while. Pretty much maintained which really annoyed me as I was still trying to lose, cue going off the rails into a mad binge for like three weeks then text CDC because I knew I was going downhill and needed to change things fast. This time I'll follow the steps right through to try to reeducate myself. Have also ordered a book n low gi to start reading. Hoping to start moving up somewhere in july i reckon x

Hello :) Glad to hear its going well for you so far. Ive been lucky enough at avoiding the dreaded headaches. You could be in ketosis now then if your begining to feel better ans less tired. Now its just waiting for the fat to fall off! lol Good luck for your first weigh in monday, monday will be my 2nd but this week isnt going as well as my 2nd.. damn being a woman! xxx

I'm hoping I'm in ketosis, iv not been hungry at all today but still had my packets and my tun for tea! Your first weigh in was brilliant, I'd be thrilled if I even lost half that, I just need to get the weekend over with lol! Bf is out 2morra night having a meal with friends but I'm staying home as I want to do this properly and Chinese meals aren't on my menu at the moment haha! Try not to get down about this week, I'm sure it down to totm, mother nature is a ***** haha xx

Rkmriddell said:
Chicken salad will be your saviour hun. You'll be fine x

Think I may have too, will be my last resort.

Not sure if it's sit down meal tho it's a party on the bf family side and I have a venue and a tone (12o clock) and that's it.

jo3791 said:
Thanks :) it's good to chat to others doing the same thing...iv surprised myself as iv stuck to the plan 100% all week...hope iv lost when I have my weigh in Monday x

You will def have lost if you've stuck to it 100%. I only lost 3lbs in my first week but I picked at eggs and chicken most days. I've stuck to it 100% since Monday and can feel a difference. Got my weigh in tomorrow so we'll soon see. Keep up the good work and remember we're all here for each other xxxx

liripip said:
I hate late nights too, was there from 8.30am til 7pm yesterday. We had a trip to a pewter factory in the morning which was interesting. Really pleased for you, you're doing brill :) you're gunna go all the way to goal xxx

PS. Can I have some fairy dust for tomorrow? ;) xxxx

I'll sprinkle some for ya too :) what time is WI

lucielou24 said:
How do you all add the little countdown chart at the bottom of your posts? xx

You need to go to somewhere like ticker central hun x get the code and add it into HTML in your sig x

Rkmriddell said:
No cake will taste as good as feeling great in yourself x

I know but it was heartbreaking!

liripip said:
Think you're amazing to make a cake and not lick the bowl lol. That takes some willpower :) enjoy your shopping and hope you manage to get some sleep xxx

Lol thanks hun :) cake mix is well yummy isn't it. My boys won't try it. Strange boys lol x

Rkmriddell said:
I'll sprinkle some for ya too :) what time is WI

lucielou24 said:
Hello everyone. Im new here, My names Lucie and im 20 (21 next month). Always struggled with my weight and have PCOS so need to do this! my heaviest was 15.2 when i joined Slimming world and got down to 13.6.... that stopped and got back up to 13.13 when i began CD last monday 16th....first week down and lost 9lb!! Wahoo! 2nd week nearly down and getting really down and dishartened...not even lb loss since monday. Im hoping this is due to TOTM.... wana join in on the gossip and support of CD... im sure all your stories will push me to stick to it! xxx

Hey lucie welcome :)

Rkmriddell said:
Lol thanks hun :) cake mix is well yummy isn't it. My boys won't try it. Strange boys lol x

My youngest is the total opposite. It's one of his fave things, I make him mini portions in a mug lol x

You will def have lost if you've stuck to it 100%. I only lost 3lbs in my first week but I picked at eggs and chicken most days. I've stuck to it 100% since Monday and can feel a difference. Got my weigh in tomorrow so we'll soon see. Keep up the good work and remember we're all here for each other xxxx

If I can lose 3lb I'll be happy...iv been having cottage cheese or tuna with spring onion and cucumber and last night my bf cooked me fish with broccoli and leeks...the portion sizes are so big though, when he weighed the fish out it was 3 small fillets...I had to force myself to eat it all lol...good luck for tomorrow xxx

Back