Team ideal

liripip said:
I've only got choc orange left and I'm not looking forward to it - everyone says its horrible! Just wondering if it would be better hot? I like most of them hot but will it make it worse do you think?

Roll on wi tomorrow :) my mums coming with me as she wants to start too. She did it years ago and lost loads but it's slowly crept back up again. It'll be nice doing it with her xx

Good luck tomorrow. My mom is doing it with me too this time x

jo3791 said:
Hi everyone, my names Jo and I'm on day 5 of step 2 :) I have my first weigh in on Monday, this is my first post on this thread...still finding my way Round the site xx

Hey John welcome to the team :) x

WillpowerWoman said:
Argh service user has given me a piece of her birthday cake bless her. Managed to convince her I would gave it later and wrapped it up in foil. Popping home for my two hour break so will give it to the bf. :,(

No cake will taste as good as feeling great in yourself x

colettegray said:
Welcome to the new people ,

Proud of myself today been to the races and didn't have any alcohol n even took my shake sachet and took my measuring bottle for water and had my dinner shake at the course lol ! Hard thing is tonight family are buying KFC with some of their winning but I'm looking forward to my spicy soup lol and thinking about then end result
Xx

Well done!!!! X

Evening all. Friday finally. Yay.

Am doing ok :) another day down and tummy has settled which is good :) made the cake for tomorrow (pics are on my diary if anyone wants to look wont tease those who dont lol) and having an early night soon.

Off to primark tomorrow to get myself some get me through clothes. An desperately in need of some new bits. Haven't bought any since last list weight. Won't be buying many trousers etc but some nice tops I think. Oh and some jumpers to keep me warm lol.

Have to take the kids to the Disney shop in the morning too we promised them a trip there if they would try some new foods (one is fussy) and they've done great so we're taking them up there.

Otherwise all ok with me. Just had a salad and will e heading to bed soon as hubby going out and I'm shattered. Not sure whether in gonna have a bar or a hot choc tho x Mmm decisions lol x

Thanks :) it's good to chat to others doing the same thing...iv surprised myself as iv stuck to the plan 100% all week...hope iv lost when I have my weigh in Monday x

jo3791 said:
Thanks :) it's good to chat to others doing the same thing...iv surprised myself as iv stuck to the plan 100% all week...hope iv lost when I have my weigh in Monday x

Definitely. Just remember we're here if and when you struggle! You'll definitely have lost. This plan is great and will give you amazing results. How much have you got to lose x

Hello everyone. Im new here, My names Lucie and im 20 (21 next month). Always struggled with my weight and have PCOS so need to do this! my heaviest was 15.2 when i joined Slimming world and got down to 13.6.... that stopped and got back up to 13.13 when i began CD last monday 16th....first week down and lost 9lb!! Wahoo! 2nd week nearly down and getting really down and dishartened...not even lb loss since monday. Im hoping this is due to TOTM.... wana join in on the gossip and support of CD... im sure all your stories will push me to stick to it! xxx

lucielou24 said:
Hello everyone. Im new here, My names Lucie and im 20 (21 next month). Always struggled with my weight and have PCOS so need to do this! my heaviest was 15.2 when i joined Slimming world and got down to 13.6.... that stopped and got back up to 13.13 when i began CD last monday 16th....first week down and lost 9lb!! Wahoo! 2nd week nearly down and getting really down and dishartened...not even lb loss since monday. Im hoping this is due to TOTM.... wana join in on the gossip and support of CD... im sure all your stories will push me to stick to it! xxx

Glad to see you found us hun :) great first week. Don't lose faith I promise that the losses are coming and aside from numbers you will be shrinking all the time x

Glad to see you found us hun :) great first week. Don't lose faith I promise that the losses are coming and aside from numbers you will be shrinking all the time x

Yep found you all woop! Thank you, was really chuffed that was on SS, But began SS+ Monday due to fact i felt like i was going crazy not chewing anything and food being everywhere!! Im wondering if its the fact that im having the 200cal dinner in the evening that might be affecting it? Think im gunna do SS+ for another week if still no changes it wasnt TOTM and gotta go back to SS :( So hard not eating tho! Just seen on your time line how amazing youve done, you must be well chuffed i cant wait to have lost that much! xx

lucielou24 said:
Yep found you all woop! Thank you, was really chuffed that was on SS, But began SS+ Monday due to fact i felt like i was going crazy not chewing anything and food being everywhere!! Im wondering if its the fact that im having the 200cal dinner in the evening that might be affecting it? Think im gunna do SS+ for another week if still no changes it wasnt TOTM and gotta go back to SS :( So hard not eating tho! Just seen on your time line how amazing youve done, you must be well chuffed i cant wait to have lost that much! xx

I promise hun it will be totm. Ride it out you will be fine. I have a small chicken salad on nights I need I and don't on others :) yeah thanks I'm just back this is week two as I jumped ship too early thinking I could do it on my own etc... Slippery slope! Back now to get to goal and work up the steps properly and change my life forever x

lucielou24 said:

Welcome to th

lucielou24 said:

Silly fat fingers! Hit send by accident again and phone won't let me edit posts. Was trying to say welcome to the team! You've done brilliantly so far, keep up the good work :) this team is great for keeping morale up, can't count the number of times it's saved me from giving in xx

Definitely. Just remember we're here if and when you struggle! You'll definitely have lost. This plan is great and will give you amazing results. How much have you got to lose x

Thanks, it's the weekend iv been worrying about but I'm having green tea tonight instead of cider lol :) I'm aiming to lose 20lb xx

Rkmriddell said:
Good luck tomorrow. My mom is doing it with me too this time x

Thanks :) really looking forward to tomorrow, feel like I've lost but not weighed myself xx

I promise hun it will be totm. Ride it out you will be fine. I have a small chicken salad on nights I need I and don't on others :) yeah thanks I'm just back this is week two as I jumped ship too early thinking I could do it on my own etc... Slippery slope! Back now to get to goal and work up the steps properly and change my life forever x

Fingers crossed, is the most gutting feeling trying so hard! doesnt help i scale hop wayyy too much need to stop weighing myself so often! So you do a mixture of SS & SS+. I heard that the weight loss wasnt much different from the 2 so that made me want to do + even more. I was never into salads as a meal.. its amazing how nice they taste when you know its all your going to eat lol! Ive mainly been having spinich with cod or chicken in the evenings been so yum! food definatly makes it easier for me. So how long was you doing it for before you restarted? Im scared for when the time comes when i start to make my own decisions again and not CD to stick to. xxx

Hi, I'm new too...started step 2 on Monday! Today I felt really good, the headache iv had all week has gone and I'm not as tired :) got my first weigh in on Monday xx

jo3791 said:
I'm loving the shakes, especially the chocolate orange one :) just had a cup of green tea for the first time ever and actually quite liked it...would I be ok to add a sweetener? X

I was worried about the choc orange one as everyone said it wasn't nice but I had it hot and it was lovely. I tried green tea yesterday for the first time too. Think sweeteners are ok, although I seem to remember something about the granules and the tablets - ones ok and ones not. Although I can't remember which is which. Sorry, that's not much help is it lol x

Silly fat fingers! Hit send by accident again and phone won't let me edit posts. Was trying to say welcome to the team! You've done brilliantly so far, keep up the good work :) this team is great for keeping morale up, can't count the number of times it's saved me from giving in xx

Thank you for the welcome!! thank you, the start to a long journey. This group is making me feel better already. Was close to giving in a few times, especially when my boyfriend is eating pizza for dinner... literally torture!! I see you started the same day as me too! how have you been finding it? which programme are you doing? xxx

Back