Team ideal

WillpowerWoman said:
I've been drinking over 4 litres if water since I started the diet and last time I checked i was still alive? Lol

If ure getting hot through heat or exercise then u need to drink more anyway to replace what u r losing through sweat

Yeh that's true never thought of it that way! Lol xx

LF55 said:
Hi Thanks for inviting me. I start again tomorrow! My family & friends disapprove of me doing the CD, but I need to do SS or I can't manage.
I now have a 5 month old grandson & I do not want to be know as the FAT GRANNY when he starts to talk! His christening is in 2 weeks - can I lose enough to show a difference?

Welcome to the team :)

Siobhan89 said:
Random question but does anyone know if it's safe to go over 3 litres of water a day?? My CDC asked me not to as it could flood my system but I've been out since early and this hall is roasting hot and I'm on 2.5 litres already :O xx

Be careful, I wouldn't you can flush body salts out. I know someone that died from doing it. ( they weren't on Cambridge they on holiday) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

liripip said:
Thanks :) I'm glad I didn't hide it from everyone. I'm going to do this, last night was a stupid mistake and soooooo not worth it xxx

No point hiding, your only kidding yourself. Get back on it and you'll be fine x

Random question but does anyone know if it's safe to go over 3 litres of water a day?? My CDC asked me not to as it could flood my system but I've been out since early and this hall is roasting hot and I'm on 2.5 litres already :O xx

My CDC said the more you can drink the better...it's if you don't drink any all day and then drink 3 litres in half an hour that it's dangerous, as long as it's throughout the day you will be fine...I drink 4 litres at least xx

LF55 said:
Hi Thanks for inviting me. I start again tomorrow! My family & friends disapprove of me doing the CD, but I need to do SS or I can't manage.
I now have a 5 month old grandson & I do not want to be know as the FAT GRANNY when he starts to talk! His christening is in 2 weeks - can I lose enough to show a difference?

Hi :) glad you found us. People are very opinionated about this diet, generally without knowing anything about it. What's important is that you want to do it we'll give you all the support you need! You'll definitely lose your bloated mess quickly x

I think everyone gives different advice on the water thing. If you feel you need it IMO it's because you do as long as you're not drinking in silly quantities in short times I'm sure you'd be fine but run it past your CDC to be safe x

Yay I'm finally home, been a long weekend. Back on track now and pilates class tomorrow then going to spend an hour in the spa. I find it much easier at work than at home, so working this weekend had been good for me :)
I am determined to get that early night tonight x
How's everyone doing? X

Thanks for all your advice on the water ladies! much appreciated :) xx

jo3791 said:
My CDC said the more you can drink the better...it's if you don't drink any all day and then drink 3 litres in half an hour that it's dangerous, as long as it's throughout the day you will be fine...I drink 4 litres at least xx

Exactly :)

donnamarie said:
Thank you all!!!! :)
Im bursting with positive energy!
Feel free to take some off me lol :)

I'm positive but I could do with some of your energy! X

Well the dreaded weekend is almost over and I can honestly say it's been a breeze :) iv not been tempted to drink or munch, it's actually been easier than when I'm at work! Having said that iv just stayed in and chilled out, might not be as easy if I were to venture to he pub lol....but still it's a start xx

Evening all. God this weather is awful. Seriously I can't remember the last time it rained this much. I do hope it dries out in time for my holiday but am not holdin my breath!

So ive made tomorrows lunches and tidied up just gotta put the kids to bed and I won't be far behind them tonight. Been a long tiring weekend and a busy week to come!

WI tomorrow night. Fingers crossed I'll have done 4 which would put me down a stone bracket but I very much doubt it'll be that high. As long as its a loss ill be happy x

Zest for Life said:
Yay I'm finally home, been a long weekend. Back on track now and pilates class tomorrow then going to spend an hour in the spa. I find it much easier at work than at home, so working this weekend had been good for me :)
I am determined to get that early night tonight x
How's everyone doing? X

Hope you manage to get your early night. I'm planning to do the same :)

donnamarie said:
Thank you all!!!! :)
Im bursting with positive energy!
Feel free to take some off me lol :)

I'll have some please!! :D

liripip said:
Hope you manage to get your early night. I'm planning to do the same :)

For sure, I'm shattered, want to be bursting with energy next week, now that would be nice ;)

Rkmriddell said:
Evening all. God this weather is awful. Seriously I can't remember the last time it rained this much. I do hope it dries out in time for my holiday but am not holdin my breath!

So ive made tomorrows lunches and tidied up just gotta put the kids to bed and I won't be far behind them tonight. Been a long tiring weekend and a busy week to come!

WI tomorrow night. Fingers crossed I'll have done 4 which would put me down a stone bracket but I very much doubt it'll be that high. As long as its a loss ill be happy x

The weathers awful here too. Pretty sure that's what's been making me feel down.

I'm sure you'll do brilliantly at WI tomorrow. I'll be crossing my fingers for you xxx

Zest for Life said:
For sure, I'm shattered, want to be bursting with energy next week, now that would be nice ;)

Wouldn't it just!

Back