Team ideal

lucielou24 said:
I shouldn't keep weighing myself i know...Addictive.. Wish I hadn't. Guna be so embarrassed Monday weigh in when I've stayed the same on week 2! It's TOTM this week so hat best best be the reason! Will it come off next week if I have lost weight this week and its Just water retention from TOTM...I'm not sure if it works like that I've stuck to it 100% as well. :-( thank you for your support :) xxx

I think u will have lost weight and if not cos of totm then you will deffo week after if u have been 100% xx stay strong and be good don't cheat and ruin all your hard work

harassed_mother said:
Don't give up throw away your scales I won't weigh myself at home otherwise If I did what u did I wud giv up and cheat plus it's a nice surprise when I get there

I completely agree and I do the same, hide/bin the scales :)

lucielou24 said:
Day 13 and struggling today could so easily give up and eat chocolate and carbs :-( the fact that no weight loss since Monday isn't really helping...keep thinking to myself is it worth being this down all the time about not being able to have nice things.. But probably will be downer staying the same weight I am and not doing something about it. :-( bad day. I hope to wake up in a much better mood and mind set tomorrow!

Stop with the scale hopping it's just bad for motivation hun. If you're sticking to plan you're losing fat regardless of numbers!!! You will soon be at goal and learning a nice healthy way to eat whilst feeling good about yourself x

Hey all,
Congrats to everyone on their losses so far and welcome to all who joined the team after I did.

So I started today @ 233lbs (16stone 9lbs).

Can't wait for my 1st weigh in

My early night out of the window. Got home, boys got their friends in, having a drink, telling stories of what they've been up to, oh to be young again! Never mind, when I'm slim and going out and about alot more I might have some funny stories of my own ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Zest for Life said:
My early night out of the window. Got home, boys got their friends in, having a drink, telling stories of what they've been up to, oh to be young again! Never mind, when I'm slim and going out and about alot more I might have some funny stories of my own ;) x

Only might??? Make sure you do lol.

What on earth did I miss on the main forum? Some post about attitude? Clearly living in my own bubble lol x

Never mind I see it now lol

Morning team :) how are we all? Another busy day for me. Off to London in about 30 minutes to buy myself some cakey bits then home to pick up a new bike that I've reserved from halfords ready for our holidays :)

Am going to take a tetra with me along with plenty of water but save my second shake till I get home all being well. Gotta work out my order later as i have to get two weeks stuff this next week due to holidays. Am so exited. :) also looking forward to wi tomorrow :)

Hope you all have lovely Sundays whatever you're doin xxxx

Morning team :) how are we all? Another busy day for me. Off to London in about 30 minutes to buy myself some cakey bits then home to pick up a new bike that I've reserved from halfords ready for our holidays :)

Am going to take a tetra with me along with plenty of water but save my second shake till I get home all being well. Gotta work out my order later as i have to get two weeks stuff this next week due to holidays. Am so exited. :) also looking forward to wi tomorrow :)

Morning :) have a great day...I'm going on a bike ride with my son today....bf is hungover from last night haha, glad I stayed at home xx

Rkmriddell said:

Enjoy your trip to London, x

jo3791 said:
Morning :) have a great day...I'm going on a bike ride with my son today....bf is hungover from last night haha, glad I stayed at home xx

Bike ride? It's pouring down here and really windy, hope it's better where you are x

jo3791 said:
It's a bit chilly but not raining at the min lol xx

That's good, it's really bad here, raining, wind blew bins over, not good day for a bike ride where I live lol x

Good morning all.
Day 12 for me and feeling good.
Looking forward to my weigh in Wednesday.
I'm amazed how good I feel, I'm sleeping better too and have bags of energy!
Am loving this diet... Can't wait for our holiday Disneyland Paris in 12 weeks.
I am so positive that I can do this. :)
Hope your all ok and have a lovely Sunday :) xx

donnamarie said:
Good morning all.

Love this posative happy post :)
Have a great day, x

donnamarie said:
Good morning all.

Excellent :) great positivity x

Zest for Life said:
That's good, it's really bad here, raining, wind blew bins over, not good day for a bike ride where I live lol x

Its the same here really windy and cold
Good morning my slimming by the hour friends day 18 I welcome thee and will again be 100% got me mum here today for dinner should be fun

Hope u all have a Fab slimming Sunday :)

harassed_mother said:
Its the same here really windy and cold
Good morning my slimming by the hour friends day 18 I welcome thee and will again be 100% got me mum here today for dinner should be fun

Hope u all have a Fab slimming Sunday :)

Have a good day, you doing a roast? X

Zest for Life said:
Have a good day, you doing a roast? X

Yes roast dinner for 4 and soup for me :) plus they get cake I get water lol but I don't mind a few months of this and then when I'm.healthy I can enjoy food again without getting overweight it will so be worth it

Zest for Life said:
Bike ride? It's pouring down here and really windy, hope it's better where you are x

Same here - gales and driving rain all weekend! Poor son is doing his duke of Edinburgh so been camping out - don't envy him at all - hope they haven't got lost!!

Rkmriddell said:

Sounds like a nice day planned - enjoy!

Am getting excited for your hols, it's obviously catching!

good luck for WI - not that luck is needed!!

Back