Team ideal

Zest for Life said:
Bread, omg, if it weren't for bread, toasted with loads of lurpak on, I would be half the size I am! ( the takeaways may not have helped though) I am so hungry right now. I've got to go to tesco shopping, which I'm not looking forward to!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have a shake before u go u shud never go shopping hungry :)

Zest for Life said:
Bread, omg, if it weren't for bread, toasted with loads of lurpak on, I would be half the size I am! ( the takeaways may not have helped though) I am so hungry right now. I've got to go to tesco shopping, which I'm not looking forward to!

Can you not do it online hun? X

I could do it online but need bread and milk, I didn't notice we run out, why would I? I've not eaten since Sunday night!

Zest for Life said:
I could do it online but need bread and milk, I didn't notice we run out, why would I? I've not eaten since Sunday night!

Lol. Id just go to local shop quicker and less temptation x

Tesco is my local about a minute away, if that. Well might sound boring, but I'm going to shoot to tesco then watch emerdale, lol x exciting night!

Zest for Life said:
Tesco is my local about a minute away, if that. Well might sound boring, but I'm going to shoot to tesco then watch emerdale, lol x exciting night!

Enjoy your evenin x

Rkmriddell said:
Hope we're all still going strong. Just climbed into bed with a choc shake x

I'm trying!! Drank gallons of water and been ok while out of the house but as soon as I'm home I just want to pick at everything. So I've come into my office to try to get some work done. In a foul mood tho, don't think it helps that I stopped smoking last week either!!! Hope you're doing ok x

Rkmriddell said:
Hope we're all still going strong. Just climbed into bed with a choc shake x

Yup def still going strong day six nearly over!!!! Whoohooooooo x

Still hanging in there, just. I'm working tomorrow so that will be really hard. I find it harder at work than at home. although nothing could be harder then day 2 & 3 ! Surely?!

Good night girls!

Just sat down with a hot chic shake and a litre of water! My mum popped round so my plans for an early night went out the window as mirren was hyper!

Struggled earlier was desperate to eat but feel so much better for being tough on myself! See you all tomorrow xxx

Ps I'll try get on during the day when I can but if not I'll catch up with you all tomorrow night xxx

Zest for Life said:
Still hanging in there, just. I'm working tomorrow so that will be really hard. I find it harder at work than at home. although nothing could be harder then day 2 & 3 ! Surely?!

I agree with you there they were really hard days first day buzzing second day omg is it on,y day two third day headache or really felling hungry then it just floats by lol good luck for work tomorrow hope you have good day xxxx

Well done for loss harassed mother !

Sorry just catching up been at work this afternoon/ eve

Day 3- terrible awful worst day OMG! Hunger kicked
I'm at 12 when I have been lasting until 4 ish for
My second shake! My stomach has been
Screaming at me. Started work at 3.30 and had a
Shake just before I left at 3. First hour or so was ok.
Then I felt dizzy so dizzy! Nasty horrible tasting dry mouth. And I have this lump in my throat! Been drinkin lots of
Water and had my last shake...
Walking home from work .. Not guna lie I felt like crying!

I've survived day 3 no cheating no nibbling! Hoping for a
Better day 4

Hope everyone has had a good day x

anisacotty said:

Then I felt dizzy so dizzy! Nasty horrible tasting dry mouth. And I have this lump in my throat! Been drinkin lots of

Better day 4

Awwwwwwww huni if you had seen my diary I was the same as you in fact I went for a bath and cried and cried and cried but I felt really better after it!!! But nearly at end of day 6 and I have a stinking cold but feel brilliant. Stick with it lovely you will get through it xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks everyone, I can honestly say I would have given in and eaten today if I wasn't on here, seeing you lot struggling along with me definatly helped. who would have thought a bunch of Internet strangers could be the key to me losing weight?!!!
Day 4 tomorrow :)

anisacotty said:

Better day 4

Chin up hun, it'll get better. Tomorrow is another day. We're all in it together :) xxx

Zest for Life said:
Thanks everyone, I can honestly say I would have given in and eaten today if I wasn't on here, seeing you lot struggling along with me definatly helped. who would have thought a bunch of Internet strangers could be the key to me losing weight?!!!

Well done lovely for staying strong but remember if you feel like crying let it flow made me feel so much better!! If you could of seen my hubby he brought me hot shake up while having a bath and asked if I was ok and I just said nooooooooooo I feel soooooooo alone and isolated bursting into tears and continued crying for around half hour whilst reading and typing on here then all of a sudden it was gone!!!! Stick with it lovely xxxxxxxxx

Zest for Life said:

You are doing great well done fir resisting!!! Yes very weird how strangers can help each other
Through it ;-)

Vickiet said:
You are doing great well done fir resisting!!! Yes very weird how strangers can help each other
Through it ;-)

Maybe it's because we are going through it as well we know what having a weight issue is all about and family friends just don't get it!!! And sometimes you can tell people you don't know how you really feel without feeling the pressure of what others think!!! :D we are great!!!

Zest for Life said:

Same here. I've never been on a forum before and I can't believe how much it's helping. I feel a bit fed up too, uni work doing my head in and I can't do my usual relaxing thing of bottle of wine & pasta...

The support on here is amazing tho, I really feel like we're all in it together. Hopefully tomorrow will be easier as I'm out of the house for 12 hours and will be too knackered to do anything other than sleep when I get in.

Good luck tomorrow peeps :) xxxx

Back