Team ideal

Zest for Life said:
Thanks everyone, I can honestly say I would have given in and eaten today if I wasn't on here, seeing you lot struggling along with me definatly helped. who would have thought a bunch of Internet strangers could be the key to me losing weight?!!!
Day 4 tomorrow :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sometimes just having someone who actually understands makes the world of difference x this team is awesome x

EmmaLou said:
Hi all,

I'm Emma, I'm 33 with 2 girls ages 10 and 7. I did CD last year and lost 32lbs in 11 weeks. Put on about 22lbs of that in the last year. I'm getting married in July and have my first dress fitting on June 28th, I would love to be at least 2 stone down by then. I currently weigh 14st 11lbs, I have been doing CD for 2 weeks, but keep having minor blimps in the evening. But I'm going to be 100% from tomorrow. X

Hi hun. Welcome to the team and good luck for tomorrow x

Just catching up as the little one has had me up and now I cant get back to sleep!! The support so far is amazing guys well done. Am looking forward to seeing some of us start to feel the benefits of ketosis too. And we've lots of WI over the next few days to focus us all. Good luck for day four everyone xxx

Day 4....

Good luck x

Morning ladies well done to all who made it to day 4/5 hope your all feeling better I'm on day 6 and feel ok didn't sleep to well but a day closer to weigh in which is tomorrow!!!!! Jo x

Morning ladies

Day 4 - and I'm feeling pants :-(
Head-ache disturbed sleep for two days running and my stomach was grumbling loads last night.

I know that euphoric feeling is close but yet feels so far away

Hope you are all doing good xxx

Morning ladies. Day 4 is beginning. Surely its going to get easier :) I'm sat a uni with my water bottle feeling lousy, can't shake this head cold. Hardly slept either. In the plus side I feel thinner today lol. Think I could be imagining it tho. I was tempted to weigh myself but thought I'd better not. If it didn't show what I hoped it would then the diet would have gone out of the window today!!!

Hope everyone has a good day. Keep that water flowing! xxx

Rkmriddell said:
Think you have to do 50 posts hun x

Yes I had the same thing when I first joined it is 50 posts then you will be able to upload pic.
I use my mobile all the time so didn't take me long to get to 50 posts ;-)

Morning all, good luck to everyone today!! Other half Treating me to a gel manicure today :) for my hard work :) xx

Total loss- 35lbs in 13 weeks

Vickiet said:
You too it's not a good day for me :-(

Don't forget we're all here for you if things are tough xxx

xxrebeccaxx said:
Morning all, good luck to everyone today!! Other half Treating me to a gel manicure today :) for my hard work :) xx

Total loss- 35lbs in 13 weeks

Enjoy :)

Vickiet said:
Morning ladies

Head-ache disturbed sleep for two days running and my stomach was grumbling loads last night.

I'm just starting to get hungry now, I thought I'd be in ketosis today, no such luck! Lucky for me I've not had the usual headache I get... Yet!
Be strong, we all finding it hard x

jojo73 said:
Morning ladies well done to all who made it to day 4/5 hope your all feeling better I'm on day 6 and feel ok didn't sleep to well but a day closer to weigh in which is tomorrow!!!!! Jo x

Morning :) day 6, well done on making it that far, so many of you have wi tomorrow! Can't wait to see results x

Morning ladies on day 7 today and feeling great even with a bad cold lol keep going it does get better
Luv Sharon xxxxxx

Morning ladies

Stay with it hun, like you said - your'e so close now :) x

Morning ladies. Day 4 is beginning. Surely its going to get easier :) I'm sat a uni with my water bottle feeling lousy, can't shake this head cold. Hardly slept either. In the plus side I feel thinner today lol. Think I could be imagining it tho. I was tempted to weigh myself but thought I'd better not. If it didn't show what I hoped it would then the diet would have gone out of the window today!!!

Hope everyone has a good day. Keep that water flowing! xxx

Whoop!!! great news!! I feel thinner too, think it's cause i've lost the carb bloat but i'll take that ;)

So here we are day four, i'm still hungry this morning, hopefully ketosis will kick in soon though - it can't be far as my mouth tastes like pants and i'm on the way to being freezing again lol. Work again today so plenty to keep my busy. Had another rubbish nights sleep so bath and early to bed for me tonight i think!!

What have we all got planned to keep us busy for the weekend? I know we should all mostly be in ketosis by then but being out of routine i find that the weekends are always tougher.Doesn't help that the weather forecast is rain rain and more rain. So i'm thinking i may take the kids to the sealife or the soft play or something similar?

Good luck today everyone - we can do this!!! xxx

Zest for Life said:
I'm just starting to get hungry now, I thought I'd be in ketosis today, no such luck! Lucky for me I've not had the usual headache I get... Yet!
Be strong, we all finding it hard x

Me too I thought I was in ketosis too but no such luck!!
Yup tough day today but it will be worth it ;-)

Back