Team ideal

therealbbe said:
Morning ladies on day 7 today and feeling great even with a bad cold lol keep going it does get better
Luv Sharon xxxxxx

I can't wait to feel great ;) lucky you x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Can I join?

I need some diet buddies - I am 15st 3 ! Need to lose at least 3 stones minimum :sigh: Did LL 2 years ago lost 6 half stones swore never to put it on again Ha here I am again.
I am finding ss 3 packs really hard I think maybe as I have given up work and moved to a new area to be home with my elderley mother the days are very long as we are stuck in the house a lot as she's wheelchair bound so this forum will really help.
I am considering doing ss plus instead but was wondering at the difference in the weight loss?
Day 7 today so weigh in tonight so will see how I'm doing
Will be really glad when the weather improves and I can get out with mum and get walking burn a few more calories!
going to have my banana shake and a couple of glasses of water and will keep you posted

Second time lucky said:
I need some diet buddies - I am 15st 3 ! Need to lose at least 3 stones minimum :sigh: Did LL 2 years ago lost 6 half stones swore never to put it on again Ha here I am again.
I am finding ss 3 packs really hard I think maybe as I have given up work and moved to a new area to be home with my elderley mother the days are very long as we are stuck in the house a lot as she's wheelchair bound so this forum will really help.
I am considering doing ss plus instead but was wondering at the difference in the weight loss?
Will be really glad when the weather improves and I can get out with mum and get walking burn a few more calories!
going to have my banana shake and a couple of glasses of water and will keep you posted

Good luck sweetie of course you can join Hehehehehe anyway I am on day 7 as well but have 5 stone to lose!!! I get weighed in in the morning good luck on ya weigh in can wait to see how you have done I am on SS do have no idea about SS plus xxxxxxx

Hey! Wlcome to the team!! From what i've seen in the past the difference isn't really very much at all - have the extra pack if you feel like you need it hun x Good luck with WI - look forward to seeing how you get on x

Aaaarrrrggggghhhh!!!! I'm starving and someone at uni has brought a burger king meal in to our room. Smells sooooo nice :( mustn't give in...

Morning everyone.
Not long been up! Kept waking up and goin back to sleep so the day would be shorter! It's day 4 and had a terrible
Day yesterday I'm thinking positive that today will be ok .. Had nasty taste yesterday not sure weather that was ketosis because I don't have any sticks to test.

Good luck for today everyone!!

liripip said:
Aaaarrrrggggghhhh!!!! I'm starving and someone at uni has brought a burger king meal in to our room. Smells sooooo nice :( mustn't give in...

No you must not! ;)

Anisacotty, lucky you! I was up at 6. But half way through day now. This morning was hard, but getting better :)

If I started Monday and my wi Tuesday. That's 9 days ? Is that too long for first wi? I really wanted to know what I could loose in a week, but does it really matter as long as I'm loosing?
I'm confused!

my weigh in is friday this week - only 4 days as i am away next week, then it will be saturday, so 8 days lol!!!

its different each week normally depending on what you have going on in your body lol!

Aftenoon ladies :) I'm at work and so far have had smoothie (1/2 strawb 1/2 vanilla ice and water) for breakfast and 1ltr of water. Feeling lots better today :) not going to have my other pack until i am starving lol xxx

RKMRIDDELL - plans for the weekend - going to my mums caravan on friday night and then flying down to london on sunday for work xxx

Now not sure what time to have next shake. Am working Half 3 til half 7 so think its too early to have one before work but too late after !!

anisacotty said:
Now not sure what time to have next shake. Am working Half 3 til half 7 so think its too early to have one before work but too late after !!

Before you go. Decision made ;)
Keep your blood sugar levels up for work.
What do you do? X

Zest for Life said:
Before you go. Decision made ;)
Keep your blood sugar levels up for work.
What do you do? X

Ok il do that! I work behind a deli in a supermarket ! Kill me now! Full of foooddd!

Haha, def have the shake in that Case!!!

Also I have a dilemma! It's my best fiends birthday meal on Saturday so I had to go as she's my dearest friend and her family and friends are guna be there. I'm not guna eat but I think il feel slightly embarrassed when people start asking why I'm having just water as my meal! I don't wana upset her and say I'm not goin she knows I'm on this diet but didn't rele say much about it :/

I'm starving this afternoon too, nearly there - stay strong and keep drowning it (i'm on bottle number 4 and the bugger is still not stopping lol).

If I started Monday and my wi Tuesday. That's 9 days ? Is that too long for first wi? I really wanted to know what I could loose in a week, but does it really matter as long as I'm loosing?
I'm confused!

In my opinion it doesn't really matter, as long as it's going down. The first week is a one off anyway as you lose all your glycogen stores so the loss is normally great, but it's not going to be anything to compare to going forward. Week two can also be lower because of such a high loss in week one, so personally i'd only really pay attention to averages after week 3 x

Aftenoon ladies :) I'm at work and so far have had smoothie (1/2 strawb 1/2 vanilla ice and water) for breakfast and 1ltr of water. Feeling lots better today :) not going to have my other pack until i am starving lol xxx

RKMRIDDELL - plans for the weekend - going to my mums caravan on friday night and then flying down to london on sunday for work xxx

Must try the smoothie it sounds fab!! Lovely weekend - where is the caravan and what do you do for work? I take it you don't live in London lol x

Also I have a dilemma! It's my best fiends birthday meal on Saturday so I had to go as she's my dearest friend and her family and friends are guna be there. I'm not guna eat but I think il feel slightly embarrassed when people start asking why I'm having just water as my meal! I don't wana upset her and say I'm not goin she knows I'm on this diet but didn't rele say much about it :/

Where is the meal at? I had a situation like this last time and had the chicken salad, told them no oil or dressing (you could use allergies as an excuse) and just only eat the green bits of salad and you'll be ok. That way you can just say you're watching your weight rather than trying to justify cambridge away x

Well, i am HUNGRY this afternoon, hurry up ketosis damn you!!!! x

It's called la tasca it's all tapas and that sort of stuff.. It's on my day 6 and been do gd havin the shakes I don't wana crave food after ive had it.. ? Argh I duno il have a chat with my friend!

Day 4 is goin so well! I'm so happy after my horrible day yesterday :)

On my way to work got my water ! Just havin my second shake! Come on ladies half way past today let's get thru ur together x

anisacotty said:
Ok il do that! I work behind a deli in a supermarket ! Kill me now! Full of foooddd!

Sorry but that made me Laff!! Hope ya had shake before you left!!

anisacotty said:
It's called la tasca it's all tapas and that sort of stuff.. It's on my day 6 and been do gd havin the shakes I don't wana crave food after ive had it.. ? Argh I duno il have a chat with my friend!

Day 4 is goin so well! I'm so happy after my horrible day yesterday :)

On my way to work got my water ! Just havin my second shake! Come on ladies half way past today let's get thru ur together x

I went out for meal on my sons baptism on Sunday it was fine I had Tuna steak. Just try and have protein if your going to eat I also said no dressing no tomatoes not croutons so just had lettuce and cucumber lol keep going ya doing great!! Xxxx

Back