Team ideal

Oh I remember now, 10lbs !!!
It's cos you didn't have pic then did. I recognise posts by people's pics at moment. Doesn't take much to confuse me at moment, I've had my top on back to front all day, just noticed, how embarrassing! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Nyt girls!

Had a rubbish night - had a HUGE argument with my oh and spent too much time downstairs fizzing over it that I'm stressing out - aaaarrrrggghhhh men!

Had a wee hot chic and pint of water. 4 day weigh in tomoz need to stock up on choc/ choc mint :) xxx

jem021286 said:
Nyt girls!

Had a rubbish night - had a HUGE argument with my oh and spent too much time downstairs fizzing over it that I'm stressing out - aaaarrrrggghhhh men!

Had a wee hot chic and pint of water. 4 day weigh in tomoz need to stock up on choc/ choc mint :) xxx

Men, drive me mad! I live with 4 of them.
At least you didn't binge, I used to stuff my face when I was angry, not sure why?
Never helped.
Hope you have a good day tomorrow :)

Week one weigh in

Lost 10 pounds! Well pleased only another 35 to go .Spoke to my counsellor tonight about going onto ss plus so I am changing tomorrow feel much happier now about my journey.
Better get some sleep so night all chat later I hope you all have great losses at your weigh ins

Last edited:
Second time lucky said:
Lost 10 pounds! Well pleased only another 35 to go .Spoke to my counsellor tonight about going onto ss plus so I am changing tomorrow feel much happier now about my journey.
Better get some sleep so night all chat later I hope you all have great losses at your weigh ins

Yay! :) that's brilliant !
That's two of you with a 10lb loss. Well done, x

Second time lucky said:

Well done! Awesome xxx

Zest for Life said:
Men, drive me mad! I live with 4 of them.
At least you didn't binge, I used to stuff my face when I was angry, not sure why?
Never helped.
Hope you have a good day tomorrow :)

Thanks chick think I've managed to calm down now lol! Poor you 4 boys xxx

Second time lucky said:

Well done that's a great loss!!!
My WI tomorrow

Second time lucky said:

Fantastic!!! Well done :D bet you're on cloud nine xx

Yipeeeee it's weigh in day!!!!!! First time probably excited on gettin weighed as stuck to it 100% on SS and 3 Ltrs of water not got that nervous feeling when was with slimming world have i lost or haven't I? X

Zest for Life said:
Yes I think so. I am hungry but it doesn't hurt. Yesterday was the worst Cambridge day in all my history of on off starts, for hunger and temptation. I've had worse days with headaches, but great thing is I've not had a proper headache this time.
How you doing? Day 5 tomorrow, we are almost there ;)

I struggled yesterday. Am hoping it's going to be easier today. I have to hit ketosis today surely.

Funny that I haven't had the proper headache this time either. It was agony last time!!!

Good luck today babe let me know how you're finding it xxx

jem021286 said:
Nyt girls!

:( hope you've sorted things out and feel better hun x

Second time lucky said:

Fantastic :) well done hunni!!! X

jojo73 said:
Yipeeeee it's weigh in day!!!!!! First time probably excited on gettin weighed as stuck to it 100% on SS and 3 Ltrs of water not got that nervous feeling when was with slimming world have i lost or haven't I? X

Of course you will have :) what time is WI?

Day five for me and WI day for lots of us :) good luck to everyone be strong and jump straight in to tell us how you get on as it will motivate us all :) I'm hoping to hit ketosis today. Fingers crossed x

Weigh in is at 12.45 earlier than last week (6.30) I will be on as soon as I know

You will be hitting ketosis today Hun and have a euphoria feeling about everything and will feel really good it's a lovely feeling watch out for bad breath as that's a sign you doing really well x

Back