Team ideal

therealbbe said:
i just want you all to know, keep going it is def worth it i have just had my first weigh in and lost 14lbs trust me all the crap i felt the first few days has gone because i am now buzzing!!!

Wow amazing! That will keep you going till next WI ;-)

OMG!!!!!! That's amazing!!!! Well done. I bet you can't stop grinning!!! :D can't wait for my weigh in tomorrow. That should keep you spurred on :) so happy for you! xxxxx

Nope i can't stop grinning just had my porridge with cinnamon in it.......yummy yummy!!! i am so happy it just shows its worth it if you stay focused! :D

therealbbe said:
Nope i can't stop grinning just had my porridge with cinnamon in it.......yummy yummy!!! i am so happy it just shows its worth it if you stay focused! :D

Definitely! Are you the teams first weigh in? Can't remember

I hour to my weigh in Jo takes earrings, hair slides, etc off lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Been there done that!!! i will be wearing same clothes etc next week jo, really wishing for an amazing weigh in huni, how much you want to lose alltogether???? *sprinkles some fairy dust*

Vickiet said:
Well I lost 6lbs in five days!! (my CDC goes away on Monday)
Am well chuffed!

Fantastic!!! Bet you are :D xxxx

Wow what great results! Well done.

Wow jojo that's a great loss!! It makes it all worthwhile :)

Well I'm joining u guys on this team, if you'll have me :) ! I'm on day 4 and feel fab with a 6lb weightloss so far x

Well I'm joining u guys on this team, if you'll have me :) ! I'm on day 4 and feel fab with a 6lb weightloss so far x

Hello welcome aboard the nutty train, how are you feeling!! and wow 6lbs already gooooooooo you!!! :D
luv sharon xx

I not had my weigh in yet hun 3/4 of hour not that I'm counting

Wanting to lose at least 5 stone see how I feel then x

Meant to say eventually hoping for good loss today as have stuck too 3 shakes a day and 3ltrs of water a day so please scales be kind to jojo today x

I not had my weigh in yet hun 3/4 of hour not that I'm counting

Wanting to lose at least 5 stone see how I feel then x

that is what i have said huni i want to lose a least 5 and see how i feel then!!! OMG 3/4 hr hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (i know your counting i was up at 3am thinking 7 more hours to weigh in) :D

Vickiet said:
Well I lost 6lbs in five days!! (my CDC goes away on Monday)
Am well chuffed!

Well done vicki :) 6lbs in 5 days is brilliant, just think on Monday your were almost half a stone heavier, that's a lot of weight from mon to Friday :)

6lbs in 4 days - 6lbs in 5 days - 14lbs in a week!!!
Amazing!!! We've got a super team going on here. Can't wait to see everyone else's loses. So far, so good. No, not good - brilliant!!!!

jojo73 said:

Go comando, might make a lil bit of difference, depending in hour knicker size ;) mine are big lol

6lbs in 4 days - 6lbs in 5 days - 14lbs in a week!!!
Amazing!!! We've got a super team going on here. Can't wait to see everyone else's loses. So far, so good. No, not good - brilliant!!!!

HERE HERE!!! brilliant team we have :D

Back