Team ideal

Good morning ladies woke with sore head so gonna have some water and a shake getting hair done today after sons last footy match for season woohoo hope u all have a Fab day xxx

jem021286 said:
Morning ladies ....... I've found a spot where I get 3G! Just having my first shake :)

Last night was so hard our friends came down to caravan and Paul was eating crisps/chic all night I was so tempted! Found a packer of strong mints in my bag and had 5 over the course of the night. Know they aren't on diet but the minty ness took away craving and didn't have any gum.

Let's hope I get through these next two days!

I bet you two are defo in ketosis xxxx

Bloody well done Gem!!! Just keep going it will be worth it next week when this scales show all your hard work xx

Zest for Life said:
Tired, bit same reason as you, lack of sleep. Not sure how I feel, I got a bit of a nervy feeling in my tummy, odd! Not sure about the hunger yet, seems ok at moment. Bit not got that nice, I'm in ketosis feeling x
How are you today?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Zest :)
I'm feeling better than I did but defo no euphoric feeling yet think that will be next were xx

Vickiet said:
Morning ladies

Not been on as been on a few dates ;-)
The joys of being single.

Well I ate last night but just chicken and green salad! So I guess SS+ but I also had a couple of drinks.

I'm not gonna let team ideal down! And our great losses ;-)

Back to normal today but another date tonight no food is involved or drink! Dating and Cambridge is hard to explain but hey they will see the benefits.

How are all you girlies today??? Xx

Dates with the same guy? Or more than one?
What did you drink? X

Rkmriddell, Are you? How's today feeling? X

Rkmriddell said:
Doh and ouch!! I came down the stairs the other week in the middle of the night to get a drink and had my bed socks on as I was cold. Slipped and bounced all the way from the top to the bottom. Had such a bruise on my bum!!

Im ok. Tired as didn't get much sleep but feeling ok. How about you any sign of ketosis? Xxx

Morning rkmriddel

Hope you feel better soon we will all be in the happy place soon :) xc

Good luck with your weigh in lilrip !

Vick enjoy ur dates u just gotta make sure that breath is fresh :) ( I always carry a little tooth paste and tooth brush in my bag )

Thanks everyone :) xxx I'm starting day 6 rkmriddell. Hope you're right about ketosis zest and vickiet even if I only lose a couple of pounds I'll be smiling :) x

Rkmriddell said:
Ooooh check out you and all your dates pretty lady ;) chicken salad is a great choice well done! Where are you off too tonight? Same or different person? X

Ahh thanks rkmriddel
Yes same guy tonight, we went to nandos ladst night as I thought that was a good place to go to and I like plain chicken.

The other guy has been a bit slack on texting since we met does that mean he is not interested??? I sometimes really don't get men!!

Zest for Life said:
Rkmriddell, Are you? How's today feeling? X

I'm gettin pangs in my tummy but able to flush them away with water at the moment x so think I might be :) x

liripip said:
Thanks everyone :) xxx I'm starting day 6 rkmriddell. Hope you're right about ketosis zest and vickiet even if I only lose a couple of pounds I'll be smiling :) x

Day six for me oo and think it only really got me last night still getting pangs but water is def helping x

harassed_mother said:
Good morning ladies woke with sore head so gonna have some water and a shake getting hair done today after sons last footy match for season woohoo hope u all have a Fab day xxx

Morning :)
Yes drink lots of water that should help
Hair being done is lovely xx

Vickiet said:
Ahh thanks rkmriddel
Yes same guy tonight, we went to nandos ladst night as I thought that was a good place to go to and I like plain chicken.

The other guy has been a bit slack on texting since we met does that mean he is not interested??? I sometimes really don't get men!!

Oooh must be going well then :) men are odd my hubby only ever replies I or X to my texts lol. Xxx

Zest for Life said:
Dates with the same guy? Or more than one?
What did you drink? X

I'm currently dating two guys ;-)
Same guy as last night
I had Rose wine :-( xx

Vickiet said:
I'm currently dating two guys ;-)
Same guy as last night
I had Rose wine :-( xx

Be careful drinking. Better that you ate with it but be careful x

cappachino said:
Good luck with your weigh in lilrip !

Vick enjoy ur dates u just gotta make sure that breath is fresh :) ( I always carry a little tooth paste and tooth brush in my bag )

Ha ha love it cappachino!! I will defo use your tip! X

Rkmriddell said:
Be careful drinking. Better that you ate with it but be careful x

I know it's not good to drink so I'm not gonna tonight.
I had water on the other date and to be honest it doesn't bother me c

harassed_mother said:

I love any kind of pampering. Love getting hair done, makes me relaxed. I used to be hairdresser, the best part about that was college, everyone needed assessments, I was like, I'll be your model haha. I love anything that involves me just sitting there.
Have good day x

Rkmriddell said:
Oooh must be going well then :) men are odd my hubby only ever replies I or X to my texts lol. Xxx

I think so just enjoying it and going with the flow

Don't get me wrong he has been texting and they are the same as before we met just not as much. He does have his son this wkd

Zest for Life said:
I love any kind of pampering. Love getting hair done, makes me relaxed. I used to be hairdresser, the best part about that was college, everyone needed assessments, I was like, I'll be your model haha. I love anything that involves me just sitting there.
Have good day x

Me too
Love havin a couple of hours to myself. About the only time I manage it too x

Back