Team ideal

Cappachino, good girl! You must have a big handbag, them shakers are not small. You done really well, what willpower you have :)
What's the giants? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good morning all can I join please? I'm day 1 today up and ready to have a shake. I have 1 stone and 11 lbs to lose by August :) as I'm going to Cuba for 2weeks. The trouble with my I lack willpower lol so will need to try alot harder from now on. Today I'm off to town to buy birthday presents so glad I will be kept busy.
Does anyone weigh themselves daily :) :)

The giants are a 30ft girl her 30 ft dog and her 50 ft uncle ! It's been a 3 day event the largest of its kind in the uk the story is about a list father on the titanic, just have a quick look on YouTube think its called something like Liverpool Sea Odyessy

monicab said:
Good morning all can I join please? I'm day 1 today up and ready to have a shake. I have 1 stone and 11 lbs to lose by August :) as I'm going to Cuba for 2weeks. The trouble with my I lack willpower lol so will need to try alot harder from now on. Today I'm off to town to buy birthday presents so glad I will be kept busy.

Hey, welcome to our wonderful team :)
Good luck today, and no you shouldn't weigh everyday, but sometimes I just can't help a sneaky hop on the scales!

cappachino said:
The giants are a 30ft girl her 30 ft dog and her 50 ft uncle ! It's been a 3 day event the largest of its kind in the uk the story is about a list father on the titanic, just have a quick look on YouTube think its called something like Liverpool Sea Odyessy

Checked it out. Nice story, haha feel sorry for the men jumping from the ropes to make them move. x

Last edited:
Zest for life : yet those people have got tonne fit to be controlling those puppets like that !

Monicab welcome to our group stick with it and u will b looking hot in Cuba x

Morning all. Been awake quite a while with a banging headache. When I close my eyes I can see and feel pulses, it's not very nice. Just had some paracetamol and I'm refusing to get out of bed til it's gone away.

Hi monicab, welcome to our group :) good luck today, it will be tough but stick at it. Come on here if you're finding it hard. Def don't weigh yourself everyday, it can be very misleading and can bring you down if you haven't lost. I don't get weighed at home, I just let my CDC weigh me. Although I am tempted sometimes!! x

shini said:
Hi people .. May I please join your team? I'm shini have around 25-30 pounds to loose, really need the Motivation! X

Course you can hun. Welcome to the team :) how long have you been on cd x

shini said:
I'm on day 6 well end of day 6 have lost over 6st but stil not 100% happy would love to loose another 2stones! X

Ok seen this now. Well done. Did you lose first bit on cd or do I remember reading you were on sw? X

monicab said:

Glad to see you found us x don't weigh daily it's bad for motivation hun x

Morning all. Glad to see we're All still going strong :)

I'm off to take the kids swimming today. Gonna make sure to take a tetra with me and have my shake before we go as swimming makes me hungry! Must be mad. WI tomorrow though. Need this WI to get over the demons in my head telling me to retry cc etc. but NO. Cd works for me and I need the results and to learn properly through to maintenance this time. It's only my head that wants to eat not my belly!!!

Have a good day everyone catch up when I'm back xzz

Rkmriddell, enjoy your swimming, :) x

Zest for Life said:
Cappachino, good girl! You must have a big handbag, them shakers are not small. You done really well, what willpower you have :)
What's the giants? X

Agreed well done for shakin it up in public!! :)

monicab said:

Hi

Welcome

Just focus on that end goal and come on here for support. :)

I'm usually obsessed with weighing myself every morning but am on day 4 and have manages to refrain myself so far!!!

harassed_mother said:
Good morning ladies early one for me all this rain keeping me awake :-( I refuse to move out my warm bed Sundays are for lie ins and that's what I'm having :) hope u all feeling on top of the world today xxx hannah

Hi would also have lived a lie in this morning but noisy bf and needing a wee put an end to that, still in cost bed tho, just awake now!

Capuchino - ooh is it The
marathon today?! Perfect back ground tv and subliminal motivation! Thanks. :) (switches on BBC )

Last edited:
Rkmriddell enjoy your swimming ;)

lauraambrose7 said:
Hey girls, starting the diet on Tuesday! Anybody have any favourite shakes, bars etc?

Wish me luck!!

Hello welcome

For me it's the chocolate bricks / cartons. Because there ready made up it's so easy to fit into ure day to day life :)

Looking to try the bars for the first time tomorrow so like you would like to know Thr popular choices (anyone?)

I started Thursday so not so far before you

Zest for Life said:
Harassed mummy, morning, where are you ? It's lovely and sunny here. Enjoy you lay in. That's the only time I like rain, when I'm in bed or on a Sunday watching a good film feeling cosey.

I'm near Liverpool hun it was chucking it down this morning although the sun has decided to make an appearance now but I'm still in bed lol

Cappuccino the giants are Fab aren't they well done u for shaking in public don't think I could of done that lol xx

Back