Team ideal

lauraambrose7 said:
Hey girls, starting the diet on Tuesday! Anybody have any favourite shakes, bars etc?

Wish me luck!!

Choc mint ones and butterscotch are mine loads of ice and blended with hand mixer fills you up just remember drink lots of water u will need it especially for first few days good luck xx

So have some good news to report to Team Ideal - did my own mini weigh in at home - day 7 lost 10lbs!! V pleased but really just takes me to weight I have been for a while but as I went fairly mad on a weeks holiday followed by hubby 50th birthday it is quite annoying BUT I am still 10lbs lighter than last week.....

Gorgeous day out there as well so all is fine in my little world!!!!

Rkmriddell said:
Morning all. Glad to see we're All still going strong :)

I'm off to take the kids swimming today. Gonna make sure to take a tetra with me and have my shake before we go as swimming makes me hungry! Must be mad. WI tomorrow though. Need this WI to get over the demons in my head telling me to retry cc etc. but NO. Cd works for me and I need the results and to learn properly through to maintenance this time. It's only my head that wants to eat not my belly!!!

Have a good day everyone catch up when I'm back xzz

Have fun swimming I wanna start back but not yet will need to have lost a bit more weight first

notlongnow said:
So have some good news to report to Team Ideal - did my own mini weigh in at home - day 7 lost 10lbs!! V pleased but really just takes me to weight I have been for a while but as I went fairly mad on a weeks holiday followed by hubby 50th birthday it is quite annoying BUT I am still 10lbs lighter than last week.....

That's Fab well done u that's 10lb u never gonna see again :)

Rkmriddell said:

I'm off to take the kids swimming today. Gonna make sure to take a tetra with me and have my shake before we go as swimming makes me hungry! Must be mad. WI tomorrow though. Need this WI to get over the demons in my head telling me to retry cc etc. but NO. Cd works for me and I need the results and to learn properly through to maintenance this time. It's only my head that wants to eat not my belly!!!

What is CC? Enjoy swimming & once you have had your WI you will be remotivated & able to shut the demons up

Im so annoyed, I always post on my mob, minis app. So easy, thought I'd go on laptop check my profile maybe update. Managed to delete my tracker! Now I'll have to fiddle around to get it back on. The app is so much faster and easier!
But I don't even know how to like something I never add friends or anything. I also read someone saying they put a link or something on someone's diary? What's that? Am I missing much never logging on? My phone is starting to get me in trouble. I've forgotten how to navigate sites, don't know any of my passwords, as I'm always logged on to everything and just use all the apps.
Ok, so that was nothing to do with cd, but took my mind off food for a few moments x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

notlongnow said:

Fantastic!!! :) massive well done! If I lose 10lbs I'd be over the moon!

Zest for Life said:
Im so annoyed, I always post on my mob, minis app. So easy, thought I'd go on laptop check my profile maybe update. Managed to delete my tracker! Now I'll have to fiddle around to get it back on. The app is so much faster and easier!
But I don't even know how to like something I never add friends or anything. I also read someone saying they put a link or something on someone's diary? What's that? Am I missing much never logging on? My phone is starting to get me in trouble. I've forgotten how to navigate sites, don't know any of my passwords, as I'm always logged on to everything and just use all the apps.
Ok, so that was nothing to do with cd, but took my mind off food for a few moments x

Hi I have never even been on this site on a laptop so I would be v lost! Goodness knows what my password is!!!! (worrying!)

WillpowerWoman said:
Hi I have never even been on this site on a laptop so I would be v lost! Goodness knows what my password is!!!! (worrying!)

I find it easier on the laptop if I need to change anything I wouldn't have a clue on the iPhone. (but don't ask me how to do anything I just find it easier to work out on the laptop.) but obviously handy to keep up on the phone otherwise there would be pages & pages to read!!!

notlongnow said:

Brilliant news, well done!!!! :) xxxx

lauraambrose7 said:
Hey girls, starting the diet on Tuesday! Anybody have any favourite shakes, bars etc?

Wish me luck!!

Good luck for tuesday. I prefer the choc and porridge as can have them both hot but tbh they're all nice. Banana tetras are yummy x

notlongnow said:

Fantastic result hunni well done xxx

Zest for Life said:

I only really go on the site when at work use my mobile otherwise. Or when I want to update my ticker. The only really thing I miss is seeing peoples signatures x

Zest for Life said:
Couple of my friends know, and my friend I work with. No not bothered about telling hubby Or anyone else, mainly as even the ones that know ask how's the diet, have you eaten? All the time, drives me mad! And tbh I don't want to talk diets with my friends. Spent to much time doing that then stuffing my face and staying fat! I'll tell one of my best friends Monday when I see her, she done few weeks cd few months ago. It's her wedding I'm going to Friday, that will be a challenge! If hubby knew he would keep asking about it. That would drive me mad !
Anyway.... I got you lot :)

Yes you have got us anytime you need a boost or support :)

Morning ladies!

Feeling much better today actually woke up with no headache no hunger pains!
This could be a sign of ketosis

I have already done a load of washing, ironing, and gonna take my dog out when it stops raining lol

How are you ladies???? Xxx

Rkmriddell said:

Enjoy your morning we are here to keep you going for your first WI you can do it :)

cappachino said:
Morning yes I'm feeling good this morning. I'm gonna chill in bed and watch the London marathon I think. It's day 6 for me and my stomach has gone down loads , it's much less bloated.

I was so proud of myself yesterday. Me n the Boyf went into town( Liverpool) to watch the giants that we have in our city( have u seen it on the news? They r spectacular !anyway there's tens of thousands of peeps crowding the town and an amazing atmosphere! We pop into some of my fav bars, I have soda water :) . Then on the docks amongst the thousands of people everyone is eating chips, the Boyf included. Must admit the smelt lush !
What did I do? Pull a shaker bottle out me bag along with a bottle of water and a packet of shake and proceeded to mix my food, stood there watched the giants and gulped away :)) !
I was so proud if my willpower and do was he, I caught a few peeps looking at my mixology skills, but I just looked and smiled :)
Bring on my Tuesday weigh in .... Team Ideal lets whoop ass xxxx

Well done cappachino that is amazing!!

Vickiet said:
Morning ladies!

Feeling much better today actually woke up with no headache no hunger pains!
This could be a sign of ketosis

I have already done a load of washing, ironing, and gonna take my dog out when it stops raining lol

How are you ladies???? Xxx

Fantastic :) xxx

I meant it's fantastic u feel so much better :)

Back