Team ideal

liripip said:
You're not alone there, it's been a crap weekend for me too. Properly cheesed off y

I agree but I feel prouder surviving the weekends than weekdays cos I not got work to distract me and yet I don't cheat this is my 2nd weekend without food and feeling good next week will be hard though it's my turn to have me mum over she doesn't know I'm doing it and gotta make a roast and dessert for them all while I have me soup lol

therealbbe said:
Exactly because I normally fall off wagon on a diet anyway I would say oooooo I will just have Chinese or Indian or just a bit of choc but this you CAN'T!!! So much easier yet harder lol x

Totally

jem021286 said:
Evening ladies! Far too many posts for me to keep up with lol so for any losses - well done, anyone needing support - keep going, anyone wanting a chat :) I'm here!

Had a good weekend at the caravan - struggled big time last night as friends got a Chinese and pizza for dinner (and a burger king for lunch) was do so hard to resist!

Currently say in departures waiting for my flight to London with a bottle of sparkling water. Only had one shake today as wasn't hungry and felt quite sick. Going to have the others when I arrive at my hotel ( also possibility of room service plain chicken salad or 2 egg omelette being ordered)

Won't be able to come on during day for next two weeks but will pop on at night xxx

Glad you had a good weekend :) you've done so well to resist. Are you noticing yet the difference between wanting something with your tummy or your senses/emotions. That was such a big thing for me last time just need to learn how to apply it when food is back in the picture lol. Stick with the shakes as a first choice if that's enough as they have your vitamins etc xxx hope your flight was on time etc x

WillpowerWoman said:
Can anyone recommend any nice bars what r people's favourites?

Need to get some tomorrow and have no clue. All I have usually I's the chocolate brick cartons

I like the chewy rather than crunchy but think its an individual taste thing. Try one of each. The crunchy are nice I just prefer the chewy x

Evening all :) I also find it harder on weekends. BUT we got through it. Well done everyone :) hope you've all had nice weekends back to work tomorrow :(

Feeling ok. A little hungry now going to go and have my last shake and put me to bed. Had a lovely day with the kids caught up on some work so now to catch up on some rest lol x see you all tomorrow when we'll all be that little bit slimmer.

Anyone had any non scale victories yet btw??? X

Something to share..,,

image-3984476812.jpg

well folks....got weighed yesterday only just getting a chance to come on and tell all.

lost 9.5 lbs :) over the moon!!!! xxxxxx

martinec said:
well folks....got weighed yesterday only just getting a chance to come on and tell all.

Fantastic result :) well done zxxx

martinec said:

Hey that's a brilliant loss. Well done :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

martinec said:

That's fabulous well done!!!! :D

martinec said:

Well done thats fab xx

martinec said:

Wow brilliant well done you whoohoooo we rock xxxx

Rkmriddell said:
I like the chewy rather than crunchy but think its an individual taste thing. Try one of each. The crunchy are nice I just prefer the chewy x

Thank you prob best to trial them all although not sure how many there r? Any one know?

martinec said:

Fab well done :)

WillpowerWoman said:
Thank you prob best to trial them all although not sure how many there r? Any one know?

Think there's 6, maybe 7 x

Brilliant keep it up!!

Another day done

:eek:Another day finished on my weight loss journey glad today and all the temptations are gone and ready to start day 11 tomorrow.
good night all and good luck in the weigh ins keep focused and we'll be calling ourselves team ideal figures before you know it!Xx

Back