Team ideal

I survived ;) chicken breast and veg :) with 2 bootlegs of sparkling water :) up In my room drinking some more water to make up my 3ltrs for the day!

Thank you for all the positive comments girls!

C'mon rkmriddell I want to know xxx

jem021286 said:
I survived ;) chicken breast and veg :) with 2 bootlegs of sparkling water :) up In my room drinking some more water to make up my 3ltrs for the day!

Well done :) you've got some willpower !

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Zest for Life said:
I will, as she is team leader we should insist that she is punctual lol ;) xxx

Zest for Life said:

I don't know what I done there? My phones been playing up keep getting a blank posts?

Zest for Life said:
Think she said she back about 9 x
I know, I get excited for the wi results ;) x

Tee hee. I lost 11.4lbs!!!!!!!!! Soooooo much more than I expected I am so pleased x

Rkmriddell said:
Tee hee. I lost 11.4lbs!!!!!!!!! Soooooo much more than I expected I am so pleased x

About time :) hee hee well done that's fabulous

Lainey123 said:
Hi Ladies,

May I join your team?

My name is Elaine,I'm married with 2 beautiful kids,a 6 year old boy and a 3 year old girl.

I restarted ( again) last week after having a two week break for my sister in laws wedding/ Easter.I originally did SS 2 years ago and lost 3 stone but I never reached my goal weight of 10 stone( got to 10 St 4 and thought I'd be fine there!!)

So here I am back to SS and my last weigh in 2 weeks ago I was 11st 7lbs-I had a really bad day yesterday,picking at food that normally wouldn't bother me but something just clicked,grrr. I have been hovering on this site for ages and am hoping that by reading the fantastic weight losses and actually writing everything down here,it will keep me on track.

My weigh in is on Wednesday this week,fingers crossed.Good luck to everyone this week

Elaine.

Hi Elaine. Welcome to the team :) the support here is great x

Zest for Life said:
I will, as team leader we should insist that she is punctual lol ;) xxx

Lol. I can't help it I was jabbering away and couldn't get enough signal outside to post lol x

Rkmriddell said:

Wooo hooo!!!:) well done you, that's bloody brilliant :) really pleased for you x

jem021286 said:

Well done Hun. Another great success x

Rkmriddell said:

Well done chick :) xxx

Rkmriddell said:

That's amazing!!! Well worth the wait lol :) xxxx

Zest for Life said:
Wooo hooo!!!:) well done you, that's bloody brilliant :) really pleased for you x

Sooooooo didn't expect it!!!! Dead pleased x you girls have helped me soo much this week x

jem021286 said:
Well done chick :) xxx

Lainey123 said:
Wow-that weight loss is AMAZING-well done,I hope you are really proud of yourself-what an inspiration...

Thanks everyone. Not sure I'll sleep tonight from adrenaline now lol. I was seriously hoping for seven but thinking about four so was a real bolt from the blue x

Rkmriddell said:

Wow that's fantastic!!! that's a huge amount you must be very pleased.

Back