Team ideal

Don't let Him get to you bully's are weak people .i know left work last August after new manager came in and bullied me for 2 years -I just up and walked out after 18 years there -I spent from -August to December crying and hiding in the house in case I bumped into him had to sell our house and mums and move in together to care for her and also as I helped pay our mortgage so hence stuffing my face to console myself! Loads of changes but am doing something about the weight and slowly realising he really cant hurt me even if I did bump into him.Dont be like me hold your head high go out and just blank him if you see him xxxxxxx

Message for willpower woman !
Havent got used to posting yet!

Zest for Life said:
Morning :) well busy busy day.
Work this morning, then wi (eeek!) at 1:00. Then straight to hairdressers for cut and colour. The out at friends tonight x
Have a good day everyone x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck for wi make sure u post on time :) xxx

I love the potato and leek soup it's gorgeous am going to have 7 packs of it next week xx

Rkmriddell said:
Whoop i just realised that this weeks loss has brought my BMI back into overweight rather than obese :) :) ;) x

Great stuff, another milestone passed. I reckon I'll have to be well into the 15's before that happens to me! X

Second time lucky said:
I love the potato and leek soup it's gorgeous am going to have 7 packs of it next week xx

Not tried that one is it nice might get a couple of sachets this week

Exited to hear how you've done zest.

Bullies are simply cowards. Don't let them rule any of you. We're all too good for that x

harassed_mother said:

Lol ;)

Rkmriddell said:
Did you like it. Sen lots recommend it x

I did there was a bit about her acting etc but must of it about were weight loss on LL and how that impacted her life etc. I enjoyed it.

Rkmriddell said:
Exited to hear how you've done zest.

Bullies are simply cowards. Don't let them rule any of you. We're all too good for that x

My CDC running late, so I'm now going after my hair appointment . X
I'm going to go to now and will read posts when my luscious locks are waiting for colour to take x

Xxx

lauraambrose7 said:
Just had oriental chilli soup and it was delish!!

Has anybody else had any nice flavours recently?

Xxxx

Yes the mint choc bar!!!! Definitely my gave (although j haven't tried them all yet) I think il be ordering 7 if those next Monday and The rest chocolate bricks.

harassed_mother said:

Lol...;)

WillpowerWoman said:
I did there was a bit about her acting etc but must of it about were weight loss on LL and how that impacted her life etc. I enjoyed it.

I am loving it so far can sooooooo relate to it!! Xxxx

Zest for Life said:
I'm going to go to now and will read posts when my luscious locks are waiting for colour to take x

Xxx

Ok sweetie nightmare I am waiting!!! Lol

Zest for Life said:

Xxx

How rude does she not know u have people waiting to hear the results lol :)

Second time lucky said:
Don't let Him get to you bully's are weak people .i know left work last August after new manager came in and bullied me for 2 years -I just up and walked out after 18 years there -I spent from -August to December crying and hiding in the house in case I bumped into him had to sell our house and mums and move in together to care for her and also as I helped pay our mortgage so hence stuffing my face to console myself! Loads of changes but am doing something about the weight and slowly realising he really cant hurt me even if I did bump into him.Dont be like me hold your head high go out and just blank him if you see him xxxxxxx

Message for willpower woman !
Havent got used to posting yet!

Thank you

It was almost two years ago now and I am with a new company but I worry that the managers will end up being like him because it was so out of the blue.

He always spoke highly of me and even said at one point that he wished there were two of me. Then he just turned on me. He was so manipulative, even phoning my dr's surgery to demand to speak with my dr because she had signed me off with anxiety related stress.

I had panic attacks , one huge one on fathers day, the first time i had ventured outside since it happened, i visited my fathers grave and then had a huge panic attack in the car park!

I couldn't go out side, like I said still don't go to my local town. Social services think the sun shines out of his arse! If only they knew what really goes on!

I was encouraged by my dr to prosecute but I felt that I had already been though enough, my health was more important. He's loaded anyway and would have just thrown money at The problem (me) and I didn't want his money I wanted an apology and the acknowledgement that he was in the wrong but he would never have done that so I quit and spent a year doing agency work untill I had the confidence to be in a job full time under a manager again.

After I left he sent a msg through a colleague saying my job was still there if I wanted it! (basically he realised how good I am and what a mistake he's made I guess) well tough. He said he thought I was on drugs and had mental problems and threatened me with a bad reference as well.

So I'm sorry if I offended any of u out there who r managers it really was not my intention. I'd never deliberately hurt anyone's feelings.

Xxx

therealbbe said:
I am loving it so far can sooooooo relate to it!! Xxxx

:) great

WillpowerWoman said:
Better to have an extra pack than a binge :)

Absolutely - and i know from my previous experience how easy it is to slip into one - so if it came to it I would have 5 (not done & hopefully unlikely now) shakes to keep me going!!!

Also I am bad at black & white thinking so if I stray I risk they"well I've blown it now" type thoughts & go waaay off plan so this keeps me in check!!!

notlongnow said:
Absolutely - and i know from my previous experience how easy it is to slip into one - so if it came to it I would have 5 (not done & hopefully unlikely now) shakes to keep me going!!!

Also I am bad at black & white thinking so if I stray I risk they"well I've blown it now" type thoughts & go waaay off plan so this keeps me in check!!!

Exactly if that's what works for you then that's what you need to do :)

WillpowerWoman said:
Thank you

It was almost two years ago now and I am with a new company but I worry that the managers will end up being like him because it was so out of the blue.

He always spoke highly of me and even said at one point that he wished there were two of me. Then he just turned on me. He was so manipulative, even phoning my dr's surgery to demand to speak with my dr because she had signed me off with anxiety related stress.

I had panic attacks , one huge one on fathers day, the first time i had ventured outside since it happened, i visited my fathers grave and then had a huge panic attack in the car park!

I couldn't go out side, like I said still don't go to my local town. Social services think the sun shines out of his arse! If only they knew what really goes on!

I was encouraged by my dr to prosecute but I felt that I had already been though enough, my health was more important. He's loaded anyway and would have just thrown money at The problem (me) and I didn't want his money I wanted an apology and the acknowledgement that he was in the wrong but he would never have done that so I quit and spent a year doing agency work untill I had the confidence to be in a job full time under a manager again.

After I left he sent a msg through a colleague saying my job was still there if I wanted it! (basically he realised how good I am and what a mistake he's made I guess) well tough. He said he thought I was on drugs and had mental problems and threatened me with a bad reference as well.

So I'm sorry if I offended any of u out there who r managers it really was not my intention. I'd never deliberately hurt anyone's feelings.

Xxx

Poor you - sounds like a complete nightmare. From reading it, it seems like he had a major problem but obviously the damage was to you. People like that often manage to fool others - there's a lady like that at my work who is vicious to me and another lady but others think the she is the best thing since sliced bread as she is so manipulative. Although someone higher up saw the other side of her recently & was horrified so maybe something will be done...... Unlikely but you never know.

Hold you head up high & hopefully posting will help defuse some of the pain & hurt.

Whoop i just realised that this weeks loss has brought my BMI back into overweight rather than obese :) :) ;) x

Thats great - cant wait to be "just overweight!" - hopefully next week!

Back