Wahoooo 7lbs loss yipeeeee x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's brill hun, so happy for you :) xxx

jojo73 said:

Brilliant! Well done :) xx

therealbbe said:
Well guys i lost 3lbs not the biggest weight loss this week but I have to remember 17lbs in two weeks and I thought I had either gained or stayed the same lol I lost 2more inches off my waist 4 inches in two weeks whooooooo I feel great thank you for all your kind good luck wishes here's to another fab week!!!
Love Sharon xxxx

Excellent news well done u you are doing Fab xx

Second time lucky said:
Help having real hunger pangs today!
Just made mums lunch and want to snatch her sandwiches off her and eat them all even the noise of her eating is driving me crazy!
dont know what's different about today maybe it's the constant rain and being stuck in the house but want to stuff my face now!,,,,,,

Dont do it you know you will regret it xx

anisacotty said:
Drum roll please ............

4lbs DOWN BABYYY!!!!!

YAY!!! Congrats well done :)

jojo73 said:

Wow super well done u must be chuffed :)

Eek spent the afternoon supporting someone with food shopping and cooking. Tough day!!!! Gotta hang on till Monday's weigh in hopefully will give me strength :) (can't believe I'm on day 9 already tho!)

Eek spent the afternoon supporting someone with food shopping and cooking. Tough day!!!! Gotta hang on till Monday's weigh in hopefully will give me strength :) (can't believe I'm on day 9 already tho!)

Yes Ive got to wait til monday too - am finding it much harder this week than last!! Roll on week 3 - am hoping that the high and full of energy feeling will have arrived by then!! Well done for resisting whilst shopping & cooking:)

notlongnow said:
Yes Ive got to wait til monday too - am finding it much harder this week than last!! Roll on week 3 - am hoping that the high and full of energy feeling will have arrived by then!! Well done for resisting whilst shopping & cooking:)

Thanks yeah roll on Monday!!! Week three is going to be my 'challenging' week! As I have three social events on 3rd 4th and 7th to get through involving difficult to get out of food situations

7th may being the very worst one and is the only 'event' I'm attending in the seven weeks between when i started and my holiday where I dong know how I'm gonna get out of eating eeeeeek!

I've only got choc orange left and I'm not looking forward to it - everyone says its horrible! Just wondering if it would be better hot? I like most of them hot but will it make it worse do you think?

Roll on wi tomorrow :) my mums coming with me as she wants to start too. She did it years ago and lost loads but it's slowly crept back up again. It'll be nice doing it with her xx

Back