Team ideal

Ladies I had a chicken breast tonight with some lettuce, my head is banging :( is this because I ate?
And only been having shakes past two weeks!

Ouch :(

No if you only had chicken and lettuce no dressing it's more likely you just need to drink more water xx you ll be fine don't worry x​

Hi All sorry it's so late but had sky round this afternoon to fix my broadband so been offline.I got through my earlier wobble thanks for the messages x Stuck to the diet and got through day 15
hope all of you are ok?
Bring on day 16!!!

Welcome Lucie Lou I'm Pat on day 15 lost it all 2years ago on lighter life and put most of it back on so on Cambridge now no getting rid for the last time!!

Hi Jo welcome to the group good luck for your weigh in on Monday xx

Sorry should of said. I'm 32 married with 3 children. And I did try CD 2008/2009 unsuccessfully :(
I lost 10lb this week. My next weigh in is Wednesday.
We have a holiday booked for July 20th so I'm hoping to lose as much as poss for it.
Have been on this site a lot the past week don't think I could do this diet with out it!
Would love the support of a team. :)

donnamarie said:
Hi all I'm on day 10 and would love to join your team. I have about 5 stone to lose. :)

Hello!!!! :)

anisacotty said:
Ladies I had a chicken breast tonight with some lettuce, my head is banging :( is this because I ate?

Im guessing its water too chick make sure youre drinking enough.when i have my ss plus meal i usually feel fab.when im feeling poo its generally not enough water.hope you feel better soon.or it might not be diet related at all.you take care sweetie x

donnamarie said:
Sorry should of said. I'm 32 married with 3 children. And I did try CD 2008/2009 unsuccessfully :(
I lost 10lb this week. My next weigh in is Wednesday.
We have a holiday booked for July 20th so I'm hoping to lose as much as poss for it.
Have been on this site a lot the past week don't think I could do this diet with out it!
Would love the support of a team. :)

Welcome on your cd journey.this site is fab .we're all here for the same goal.ive lost 19lbs now after sticking for4wks last month comin off.but now back on again.determine to be slim by July too chick :) im 33 with 2kiddies x x

cathy2009 said:
Day 3of restart.couldnt help but jumping on my scales.so ive lost the 2lb i put on and another.yeah!so thats 19lbs ive lost on cd !2more and ill be in the elevens!hurrah

Good stuff :) now put the scales away!!! Once a week is plenty lol x

Siobhan89 said:
I need help!! my cdc was supposed to come today to swap some of my spicy tomato soups for 3 different items but can't make it until tomorrow now :( i really couldn't stomach having a second spicy tomato today for my 3rd meal as that is the only flavour i have left! so i used 2 eggs to have an omlette (no milk, salt or oil used) have i done the right thing?? i feel bad :( i have 2 choc tetras but i need these for when i'm out and about this weekend xx

The omelette is in line with ss+ so I wouldn't worry too much. Might be worth picking up a couple of extra tetras this week though so that you have a fall back? That's what I do anyway x

anisacotty said:

Shouldn't make a difference hun. Hope you feel better x

Morning all :) how are we doing?!?

Weekend is here, always tougher I find cause im at home and tbh weekends and evenings are when I would do most of my eating, whether good or bad.

But, I've a busy weekend to keep me distracted. Shopping today then off to cake international tomorrow :) spendies lol x hoping to get some nice clothes and something new cakey wise. Not sure what yet though.

Stay strong and focused everyone. Have dreams of how we're all going to look in July :) and beyond :D xxx

Rkmriddell said:
Morning all :) how are we doing?!?

Weekend is here, always tougher I find cause im at home and tbh weekends and evenings are when I would do most of my eating, whether good or bad.

But, I've a busy weekend to keep me distracted. Shopping today then off to cake international tomorrow :) spendies lol x hoping to get some nice clothes and something new cakey wise. Not sure what yet though.

Stay strong and focused everyone. Have dreams of how we're all going to look in July :) and beyond :D xxx

Hi-just popping in to say Im still here! I feel bad because Im still reading this thread but never seem to have the time to actually contribute. 11lbs down and week 3 wi on Tuesday so fingers crossed i get to the stone and can say hello to the 13s! Everyone doing so well-and there are so many new members-i can't keep up! Clearly it is because this is the best team with the most supportive team leader! I have no idea how you manage to answer all the messages, work, look after the boys and make amazing cakes (i saw the photos-wow, you have a real talent! Please show us more examples!). I actually think you are wonder woman-or at the very least, a cd angel sent down to watch over us! Anyway, thank you. Your words of wisdom are keeping a lot of us going in one of the toughest and most exciting times of our lives. Right, back to scooby doo for me. Have a great weekend and don't forget to get a bit of relaxation time for you! X

Back